Street Fighter II Fans

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

-hh-
thought you guyz might enjoy this.

Street Fighter II MMA
http://www.dailymotion.com/Noubs/video/3077866

the names at the end might be wrong. i always get mixed up with the japanese/american names. bison/balrog/vega always forgot who's who.

-hh-
no SF2 fans?

SaTsuJiN
I'm a fan.. but IMO its hard to bring street fighter to reality (even when just doing comparisons) and actually nail it

though I think jackie chan did damn good as chun li stick out tongue

fIu3_FZgi6U

-hh-
lol true

i tried. i wish i had a better program though. windows movie maker doesn't have too many features.

Emperor Ashtar
Originally posted by Healing Artisan
no SF2 fans?
Not anymore, I love Street fighter, But it's not a popular franchise anymore. I cannot stand the mentality of the current wave of gamers.

Superboy Prime
The hell is all of this...? Someone explain now.

I'm a fan of SF. I don't care if it's popular or not nowadays, I grew up with this.

Remulous Dohma
laughing rolling on floor laughing laughing out loud The vids are hilarious!

Emperor Ashtar
Originally posted by Superboy Prime
The hell is all of this...? Someone explain now.

I'm a fan of SF. I don't care if it's popular or not nowadays, I grew up with this.
It wasn't directed towards you, I was just talking about the industry in general.

shin_remy
emp has right

Superboy Prime
Originally posted by Emperor Ashtar
It wasn't directed towards you, I was just talking about the industry in general.

Er..I know it wasn't directed at me. Didn't take it personal or anything. I was just stating I will be a fan even if the rest of the world hates on it.

usaflag

So as I asked earlier...wtf is Jackie Chan doing crossdressing as Chunli?

diva

*Nightmares*

JToTheP
Wii is getting Turbo:Hyper Fighting. I don't know about anyone else, but Turbo was my favorite, I played it on SNES.

jon84
Originally posted by SaTsuJiN
I'm a fan.. but IMO its hard to bring street fighter to reality (even when just doing comparisons) and actually nail it

though I think jackie chan did damn good as chun li stick out tongue

I remember that film, it was a live action version of City Hunter. That movie was pretty funny. smile

I love the SF series. I still play Alpha 3 & Third Strike occasionally.

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.