Hellsing

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

DOYLEZOMBIE
Do you like this show?

Janus X
Yes. Until I realized the manga creator was a hentai creator. Then he butchered his series by making a hentai that is almost a rip-off of Hellsing. That bastard.

Symmetric Chaos
Originally posted by Janus X
Yes. Until I realized the manga creator was a hentai creator. Then he butchered his series by making a hentai that is almost a rip-off of Hellsing. That bastard.

There's a hentai version? Sweet!

And for the record I happen to love Hellsing.

leonheartmm
who cares, tenjho tenge's creator is a hentai artist yet i still like it.

grey fox
Originally posted by Janus X

WRONG

The hentai one came before hellsing itself

The hentai version was a prototype of sorts . Think of it as a rough version of his idea.

Micheal_Myers
I love Hellsing.I'm currently in the process of watching the OVA series.I have the 3rd I just havent been able to watch it yet,

DangerousBeauty
YAy! I found a Hellsing thread! I love the anime and I'm waiting for the 9th manga. Poor Pip! wahhhhhh!

llagrok
Really enjoying the Ultimate Hellsing series.

Saving up money for the manga, gonna wait until most volumes have been released before I buy it.

leonheartmm
saving up money????? why dont u just download from lime wire or bittorrent?

llagrok
I support certain Manga, but I suppose Hellsing can do without.

It's important to buy unpopular manga and anime, otherwise the artists will go bankrupt smile

Black Adam
Series was alright until around episode 6 or 7 I believe..then it just got worse. Still I really like the manga though I hope it doesn't go the One piece and Berserk route and go on for years and years and years.

The Ovas have been nice so far.

ensatsu-ken
I like the series, however I feel that the TV anime for it is somewhat overrated (its an average anime at best). However, I do love the manga and the OVAs. Hellsing was actually one of my first manga (probably either my second or my third). Its a great series, and I feel that its just now getting the appreciation it deserves (regarding the manga and the OVAs; the TV series could do with a little bit less appreciation).

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.