Captain REX runs the gauntlet

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

Janus X
Sorry Rex, I must be a n00b every once in a while. This is a while

Thread Closing Power is gone as well PMing Ushgarak.

Round 1- Me

Round 2- Numan

Round 3- Nooberis

Round 4- Sorgo

Round 5- Plo-Koon(Lawl, you don't stand a chance Rex).

*Activates cloaking, making impervious to Rex's sensors*

Warp 9, Engage!

Gideon
Why the hell am I not listed, as Supreme Master of the Known Universe ?

Janus X
Originally posted by Gideon
Why the hell am I not listed, as Supreme Master of the Known Universe ?

Cause your not a n00b.

Gideon
Originally posted by Janus X
Cause your not a n00b.

I am Darth Noobius! Lord of the No - ugh! *REX's arrow pierces my jugular*

Janus X
Originally posted by Gideon
I am Darth Noobius! Lord of the No - ugh! *REX's arrow pierces my jugular*

WHAT? I AM THE DARTH NOOBIUS. LORD OF THE NOOBS. *dodges Rex's arrow*, I HAVE AVOIDED BAN DESPITE ALL TROUBLES. I AM THE KING OF NOOBS.

Praise Koon

overlord
Rex has to take on Janus Christ in the first round already?? Numan and Nebaris are good at lacking self respect and thus returning constantly to where they are mocked and hated, Rex could probably not defeat them because of constant resurrects but he could make them destroy themselves by providing them with even more self hatred and pity.
Sorgo is incredible though, using intimidating battle cries and duel weilding posts. However if Rex managed to destroy Janus Christ and Sorgo the annihilator, Plo Koon would judge his soul and decide his fate fairly quick.

These are my evaluations to add to the debate. Let's not hold back in arguing! GOGOGO!!!

Burnt Pancakes
We all know that I am T3H 1337 N00B 707!

Captain REX
I'll let the debate continue for a bit before I share my thoughts... oh

Gideon
Summoning the power of The Mod, he Modbliterates all of his enemies. Because he is REX, and thus deserves a place among the true elite of the universe: God, Jesus, Chuck Norris, Jack Bauer, and Supreme Lord Gideon de Turkey are some examples of these celestial beings... REX deserves a place along side us.

Burnt Pancakes
Gideon, Gideon, Gideon...

Samual L. Jackson, Tom Cruise, and Wolverine would wreck you.

And REX dies at Noobaris. Even REX's godlymodly power is no match for the power of the "infinity proxie"

Gideon
Has my name become a mantra for you, and do you moan it passionately in the dead of night? If so, you, REX, and Advent all have something strangely in common. no expression

Jackson was launched out of a window by Emperor Palpatine, who I am most assuredly greater than. Tom Cruise comes up to my kneecap, so I can simply step over him, and Wolverine? Pfah! I'll simply dismiss him with a look; it wouldn't come down to an actual confrontation.

Please. I'm opted to say that REX will use the Sion-Exile route and break his will... if only we knew who Nebaris loved .

Burnt Pancakes
Yes.. it has. sad I've always had a fetish for Kentucky boys.

SLJ was only taken by surprise, the lightning actually didn't do any damage, and SLJ simply flew away and is currently helping Plo-Koon watch over the time flux. Tom Cruise once almost beat Chuck Norris, thats an impressive feat, and Wolverine... Wolverine beat Maul, who is near Marka Ragnos level in over-ratedness.

Well, he apparently loves my cousin. He's always PM'ing her on EoD.

Gideon
I'm from Pennsylvania; Kentucky is simply the abysmal location of my current operations.

Lies!

If Samuel L. Jackson had survived, he would have ultimately returned to defeat and crush Emperor Palpatine - but what happened? The Empire reigned supreme for twenty years! Tom Cruise beat Chuck Norris by simultaneously playing a CD of Yoko Ono's 'Greatest Hits', thus weakening Chuck's powers! And Wolverine is nowhere near the all powerful Ragnos in anything!

So do I. no expression

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.