5-on-5

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

DigiMark007
So I decided to try to pair my favorite 10 characters onto teams and have them fight. It might be a train wreck, but here goes...

In (rough) order of power:

Team 1:

The Doctor
Adam Warlock
Death's Head II
The Tick
Spider-Man

Team 2:

Alan Scott (Sentinel)
Thor
He-Man
Death's Head (original)
Kingpin (Classic)

I have my own opinions on the fight, but I'm hoping to get other input first.

masterbruce
sorry, don't know alot of the characters to give my opinion...but I'd root for team 1

LORDSIDIOUS01
Originally posted by DigiMark007
So I decided to try to pair my favorite 10 characters onto teams and have them fight. It might be a train wreck, but here goes...

Team 1:

The Doctor
Adam Warlock
Death's Head II
The Tick
Spider-Man

Team 2:

Alan Scott (Sentinel)
Thor
He-Man
Death's Head (original)
Kingpin (Classic)

Excellent thread Digi! I think Team one is a whole lot better and skillful than team two. Team one shouldn't have too much of a problem winning.

DigiMark007
I tried to make it tricky. The Doctor has (potentially) the most power in the fight. But at least the top 3 of the other team are going to be immune to simple transmutation. So no easy win for Big D. And I think there might be a bit more collective power on Team 2. Again, though, nothing for sure.

The bottom 2 would be fun fights, but mostly inconsequential (such is the nature of mixing heralds with street people).

Soljer
Team one is my guess.

LORDSIDIOUS01
Team two does have a lot of power, but with The Doctor, Adam and Spidey's abilties, the second team might be hard pressed.

guy222

Team 1:

The Doctor
Adam Warlock
Death's Head II
The Tick
Spider-Man

Team 2:

Alan Scott (Sentinel)
Thor
He-Man
Death's Head (original)
Kingpin (Classic)

Adam and crew ftw smile

Symmetric Chaos
I would say team 1 but I don't know the characters very well.

Priest
Team 2

celestialdemon
The Tick vs. He-Man would be a fun fight, as long as He-Man didn't have his sword.

guy222
Originally posted by celestialdemon
The Tick vs. He-Man would be a fun fight, as long as He-Man didn't have his sword.

soul gem ftw

Faceman
I'd pick team one.

guy222
Originally posted by Faceman
I'd pick team one.

Evening smile

DigiMark007
The Tick would be overmatched against He-Man, even sans sword. One of the Death's Heads would be more his pace.

It seems like there's some insane possibilities between Warlock and Doctor. But Alan/Thor/He-Man have more raw power than the top 3 for Team 1.

With any sort of prep, it would be Team 1 in a curbstomp. But I want to (slightly) lean toward Team 2, because I can't see Warlock taking out Thor most times, and Alan's far from an easy-out as well.

King Kandy
SOUL SUCK!

Team 1 10/10.

Skeets
If Sentinel's quick about it he should take the doctor,the rest is a toss up.

DigiMark007
Yeah, speedblitz is the achilles heel for Big D if there's time for it. I didn't specify a starting distance or prep time, so who knows.

spidey-dude
spite thread

Darth Macabre
Originally posted by spidey-dude
spite thread roll eyes (sarcastic) I'd say the Doctor puts team one ahead of two by a slight majority; but it isn't, in any way, a clear cut outcome.

golem370
Death's Head II killed Death Head I?

DigiMark007
Originally posted by golem370
Death's Head II killed Death Head I?

Yes. But that's why I "paired" him against He-Man, not DHI.

golem370
Spider-Man would without pis destroys Kingpin.

endrict
Thor and He-Man is going to wreck the other team 10000000000000000/10, However there is The Doctor and since no one on team 2 can counter that they win 10000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000
000/10

endrict
shouldn't add Doctor on anyside....

does AW have IG?

jinzin

Team 1:

The Doctor
Adam Warlock
Death's Head II
The Tick
Spider-Man

Team 2:

Alan Scott (Sentinel)
Thor
He-Man
Death's Head (original)
Kingpin (Classic)

Death's head II is one of your favorite character's too?!?! big grin

NO WAY! I thought I was one of the only members on here who even knew who he was.

DigiMark007
Originally posted by jinzin
Death's head II is one of your favorite character's too?!?! big grin

NO WAY! I thought I was one of the only members on here who even knew who he was.

Once the tourney's over I'm making a completely kick-ass respect thread for him as well, and it includes nearly every appearence he's had.

But yeah, Minion rocks!

cool

jinzin
Once the tourney's over I'm making a completely kick-ass respect thread for him as well, and it includes nearly every appearence he's had.

But yeah, Minion rocks!

cool

shit I thought I was gonna get to that first.. lol

agree....

hey digi can you/ would you make one for death metal too?

I absolutely love that character.... he'd kick iron man's candy ass.. lol.

DigiMark007
Originally posted by jinzin
shit I thought I was gonna get to that first.. lol

agree....

hey digi can you/ would you make one for death metal too?

I absolutely love that character.... he'd kick iron man's candy ass.. lol.

Yeah, Death Metal would feed Tony his armor.

Actually, you'll probably crap yourself here:

- I'm making seperate threads for Death's Head and Death's Head II (Minion) which focus on feats.

- I'm also making a DH "Family Tree" thread that includes DH, DHII, Death Wreck, Death Metal, and DH 3.0 ...it focuses more on storylines and history, but also includes all feats.

The DH thread is up and running. But I'm waiting to make the other 2 until after the current tourney (since Minion got drafted).

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.