Superman vs. Gladiator/Beta Ray Bill/Jack of Hearts/Terrax/Morg/Gaymed

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

the Darkone
Can Superman solo this team that took on Tyrant? evil face

Superman

vs.

Gladiator
Beta Ray Bill
Jack of Hearts
Terrax
Morg
Gaymende

Faceman
Spite. Reporting !

J/k im no hater...

WorldWarHulk
The point of this thread... would be what, exactly?

Faceman
Originally posted by WorldWarHulk
The point of this thread... would be what, exactly? To get us all to make stupid quotes... sad

TricksterPriest
Nice knowing you Supes. wave

Faceman
Originally posted by TricksterPriest
Nice knowing you Supes. wave You know this is a spite thread, when even Trickster , is picking the team... big grin

Badabing
Originally posted by the Darkone

Superman

vs.

Gladiator
Beta Ray Bill
Jack of Hearts
Terrax
Morg
Gaymende You fail. no expression

carver9
Gladiator solo superman and break his neck like he did hyperion.

carver9
Its a lot of superman fans that still think that superman would win like trickster. Even though he voted for the opposite he thinks that superman has a chance.

WorldWarHulk
Nevermind...
http://img412.imageshack.us/img412/9573/mittelgr124fp7.gif

celestialdemon
Superman loses. Three people on the team could probably solo Supes.

carver9
I see four people that could solo him.

WorldWarHulk
Originally posted by carver9
I see four people that could solo him. I see three that have a good chance against him.

I also see three, that would make you retarded if you think they can hope to beat him.

carver9
I see three that could beat and one extra that would rape him. So that totals four to me. I know of one that could break his neck, since he did do it to someone that invulnerabilit y = supermans.

WorldWarHulk
I see three that could beat and one extra that would rape him. So that totals four to me. I know of one that could break his neck, since he did do it to someone that invulnerabilit y = supermans. If you are talking about Terrax, you really need to read any sort of panels that together equal a comic.

The mere fact that Hype got his neck broken by a cheap ass copy of Superman, tells me that he is a peanut in Supe's shit.

The only copy worth saying in a sentence involving Superman, is Sentry.

carver9
If you are talking about Terrax, you really need to read any sort of panels that together equal a comic.

The mere fact that Hype got his neck broken by a cheap ass copy of Superman, tells me that he is a peanut in Supe's shit.

The only copy worth saying in a sentence involving Superman, is Sentry.

Naah, I think that king hyperion would deserve to be in superman sentence 10 times. King hyperion>>>>>>superman any day of the week. Gladiator>superman. Superman>>hyperion but durability wise they are about the same and thats who i was referring to who got his neck snapped. Gladiator broke it like a twig.

WorldWarHulk
Naah, I think that king hyperion would deserve to be in superman sentence 10 times. King hyperion>>>>>>superman any day of the week. Gladiator>superman. Superman>>hyperion but durability wise they are about the same and thats who i was referring to who got his neck snapped. Gladiator broke it like a twig. Ahh, two clones.
And yet, he did nothing that would deserve him of this title. I don't see Superman being punked by Blink.

Do you want to use one feat to put Gladiator over Superman?
What happens when only one feat of Superman is used?
Since Superman's feats>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>etc Gladiator.

What has Hype ever done that would have him taking shots from universal disrupters? When has he repaired time with his body? When has he taken a shot that is meant to erase people from existence?

You base all of your arguements off of bias. It's redicules really.
"Superman has defeated..."
"Pis, pis, pis, and pis."

Why don't you go and look at his feats? Why don't you read a comic involving him? Hell, read one where he barely does anything even, and it still has him doing more than Glads.

You're not the only one who doesn't like Superman, but you're one of the many that are ready to claim pis, claim bad writing, claim anything, but claim his feat was his.

Either accept his feats, or just ignore his threads, because the way you go about Superman, it makes you sound like a complete jackass.

guy222
Originally posted by the Darkone

Superman

vs.

Gladiator
Beta Ray Bill
Jack of Hearts
Terrax
Morg
Gaymende

Guy says Supes goes down

WorldWarHulk
Dump.

spidey-dude
glad takes out supes on his own

WorldWarHulk
Originally posted by spidey-dude
glad takes out supes on his own Based on his company... right?
Because it sure as hell isn't feats.

Superboy Prime
R.I.P Superman

spidey-dude
Based on his company... right?
Because it sure as hell isn't feats. sure palrolleyes1

WorldWarHulk
sure palrolleyes1 No really, what the f*ck do you base it on then?

TricksterPriest
The team will have to work for it, but 2 heralds, Glads and Bill's magic hammer is too much. Not sure about how good jack is. Ganymede isn't worth mentioning. But the first 5 is enough to take him down. team 6-7/10 at least.

UniOmni
The team will have to work to take him down?

A team consisting of Morg, BRB and Gladiator, along with Terrax who's got one recent feat of planetary strength?

Wow.

WorldWarHulk
The team will have to work for it, but 2 heralds, Glads and Bill's magic hammer is too much. Not sure about how good jack is. Ganymede isn't worth mentioning. But the first 5 is enough to take him down. team 6-7/10 at least. 6-7? What the f**k?
Ya right, the team sprays Superman's ass all over the place.

Superboy Prime
The team will have to work for it, but 2 heralds, Glads and Bill's magic hammer is too much. Not sure about how good jack is. Ganymede isn't worth mentioning. But the first 5 is enough to take him down. team 6-7/10 at least.

No, they won't work for it.

Team takes this 10/10.

TricksterPriest
speed advantage. But the team will win, it's just a matter of time.

Hell, those 4 can take him, the reason I give supes a few, is because Morg, Terrax and occasionally Glads, are idiots. Supes has a speed edge and a slight strength edge. but numbers and too much firepower do him in.

You know what, 7-8/10. I was being too generous to Supes.

WorldWarHulk

Hell, those 4 can take him, the reason I give supes a few, is because Morg, Terrax and occasionally Glads, are idiots. Supes has a speed edge and a slight strength edge. but numbers and too much firepower do him in.

You know what, 7-8/10. I was being too generous to Supes. And I thought you overated Apocalypse...

Soljer
And I thought you overated Apocalypse...

No shit...

Six out of ten? Jesus H.

llagrok
And I thought you overated Apocalypse...

Nope, I'm the one who said that Apoc would beat MM.

Team has to work for it. I doubt they'll go full out at the start, so Superman might be able to kill one of them.

Team 9/10

Superboy Prime
Well yeah...I think Supes might be able to take one down, 2 if they are just waiting in line as Galactus' heralds, Surfer excluded, usually do.

However team still takes it 10/10.

1 or 2 might go down, but I find it really hard to believe Supes will be able to take out the entire team even one time.

UniOmni
The only one he can most definitely ko with laughable ease is Gany Girl.

Aside from that, everyone here can take his punches and keep coming, for a while at least.

Bentley
Apparently Trickster is DC biased!

Now, in all seriousness, Gladiator, BRB and Morg are the ones that do the heavy lifting, any of them hasa good fight against Supes, the three at the same time would win every time.

Every time.

I'm not saying some of the chumps won't die, I'm saying this is like pitting Supes against Hal, Diana, Billy and MM at the same time, backed up with Powergirl and a couple of the teen titans. Do people still expect him to win any battle at all?

Superboy Prime
This was obvious spite, so they weren't expecting him to win at all.

carver9

You know what, 7-8/10. I was being too generous to Supes.

You truly showed that you are a superman fan. From now on in any superman thread I am ignoring any of your post. Superman last a millisecond before getting speed blitzed by gladiator and beta ray get the final blow. Full confident Gladiator speed>>>>superman speed. Do you remember when superman and flash was racing and superman was trying to shoot flash in the back with heat vision because he could catch up. During that moment superman was going 2000mps. Now gladiator perform a feat in a instant going light speed on earth, disarming some missle.

Gladiator speed blitz superman about 10 times before he knows what is going on then while on the ground in agony beta ray gives the final blow to the back of the head (even though beta ray wasnt needed.). The rest sit in the back and laugh because of a total beat down superman just got.

carver9
Originally posted by UniOmni
The only one he can most definitely ko with laughable ease is Gany Girl.

Aside from that, everyone here can take his punches and keep coming, for a while at least.

Anyone of them can take his punches just like he can take some of there punches. The sad thing about this was that gladiator already snapped the neck of someone who is as invulnerable as superman. Gladiator has enough speed and has enough strength to fly behind superman before he even realize it and snap his neck just like he did hyperion.

Snap neck for the win by a full confident gladiator. If gladiator confidence is down in this fight he goes down hard but we're using the characters to there best so glads solo superman.

UniOmni
Hyperion isn't the equal of Superman by any measure.

And Gladiator isn't snapping his neck either.
He'd be lucky to break his jaw from a well landed punch.

Superboy Prime
Anyone of them can take his punches just like he can take some of there punches. The sad thing about this was that gladiator already snapped the neck of someone who is as invulnerable as superman. Gladiator has enough speed and has enough strength to fly behind superman before he even realize it and snap his neck just like he did hyperion.

Snap neck for the win by a full confident gladiator. If gladiator confidence is down in this fight he goes down hard but we're using the characters to there best so glads solo superman.

Using characters to the best of their abilities does not equal a full confidence Gladiator. It just doesn't roll that way.

Also Glads won't be snapping Superman's neck anytime soon. Don't compare Supes to hyperion just because they have pretty much the same powers.

Didn't you learn your lesson from Super Soldier vs Superman?

However Superman horribly loses this match.

TricksterPriest
Which I co-signed with. the numbers and power game do him in. Individually, he could beat them, except maybe Bill (damn magic hammers).

Bentley
Yeah, individually no one is beyond losing against Supes, none of them can get a perfect score out of ten against him and even safe mayorities are sketchy. As a team Superman will NEVER beat them (in his current power level).

carver9
Which I co-signed with. the numbers and power game do him in. Individually, he could beat them, except maybe Bill (damn magic hammers).

Your telling the truth about him getting a win with any of these characters but I see 3 people on this team that would take a majority everytime.

SpunkySmurph
Apparently Supes' pre-crisis feats are now canon.. or so I hear. The situation could have been clarified since I checked it out.

spidey-dude
No really, what the f*ck do you base it on then? my base is that glad would kick supes ass on his own.

WorldWarHulk
my base is that glad would kick supes ass on his own. In which, you used bias to come up with this conclusion, because Glads has no feats to block out the ass kicking Supes is going to give him.

spidey-dude
In which, you used bias to come up with this conclusion, because Glads has no feats to block out the ass kicking Supes is going to give him. gladiator has the same abilities as supes but higher. another superman fanboy here i can tell laughing laughing

Badabing
gladiator has the same abilities as supes but higher. another superman fanboy here i can tell laughing laughing Failure. dur

carver9
gladiator has the same abilities as supes but higher. another superman fanboy here i can tell laughing laughing

I totally agree with this statement. To bad superman fans dont.

WorldWarHulk
gladiator has the same abilities as supes but higher. another superman fanboy here i can tell laughing laughing Do you even know who Superman is?

Also, you just proved how incredibly dumb you are, by judging me as a Superman fanboy, just because he can beat Glads.

Just because you most likely hate Supes, doesn't make everyone else who's right, a fanboy.

Symmetric Chaos
Do you even know who Superman is?

http://i152.photobucket.com/albums/s178/redstaterefugee/lolsloth-1.jpg

Warm or cold?

spidey-dude
Originally posted by Symmetric Chaos
http://i152.photobucket.com/albums/s178/redstaterefugee/lolsloth-1.jpg

Warm or cold? laughing laughing laughing good one

spidey-dude
Do you even know who Superman is?

Also, you just proved how incredibly dumb you are, by judging me as a Superman fanboy, just because he can beat Glads.

Just because you most likely hate Supes, doesn't make everyone else who's right, a fanboy.

http://img291.imageshack.us/img291/550/notbrandechlargebo7.jpg

yes i know who stuporman is big grin PS yes i still think your a superman fanboy laughing

carver9
http://img291.imageshack.us/img291/550/notbrandechlargebo7.jpg

yes i know who stuporman is big grin PS yes i still think your a superman fanboy laughing

Trust me, he is a superman fan to the eight power times 10. The guy loves superman.

spidey-dude
Trust me, he is a superman fan to the eight power times 10. The guy loves superman. i believe that

WorldWarHulk
Trust me, he is a superman fan to the eight power times 10. The guy loves superman. What if I was? What point do you have with this?
Just because I don't share your stupidity, doesn't mean I'm a fanboy.
Also:
http://www.killermovies.com/forums/411661_25-the-peoples-list-of-most-b-hated-b-characters

And that is why, you know nothing.

spidey-dude
What if I was? What point do you have with this?
Just because I don't share your stupidity, doesn't mean I'm a fanboy.
Also:
http://www.killermovies.com/forums/411661_25-the-peoples-list-of-most-b-hated-b-characters

And that is why, you know nothing. wow u posted that wolverine sucks. good for you. wtf does that have to do with proving your a supes fanboy or fangirl

WorldWarHulk
wow u posted that wolverine sucks. good for you. wtf does that have to do with proving your a supes fanboy or fangirl So, you don't know how to read either?
No wonder, everyone takes you as a joke, rather than a debator.

spidey-dude
So, you don't know how to read either?
No wonder, everyone takes you as a joke, rather than a debator. i think you and soljer are the jokes on here dude

Symmetric Chaos
i think you and soljer are the jokes on here dude

Probably because you're not very bright.

spidey-dude
Probably because you're not very bright. i think most of us here know more knowledge than you

Symmetric Chaos
i think most of us here know more knowledge than you

And yet I know more than you do smile

WorldWarHulk
i think you and soljer are the jokes on here dude Good.

But I really don't care if you think we're the best either, because your opinion equals the stuff I put in the toilet every day, sometimes every other day.

If you learned how to debate, I might respect you.
But, you can neither debate, or show the ability to ever be right.

Read some bios, or some respect threads (or, crazy thought, comics). You could learn something.

spidey-dude
And yet I know more than you do smile laughing laughing

spidey-dude
Good.

But I really don't care if you think we're the best either, because your opinion equals the stuff I put in the toilet every day, sometimes every other day.

If you learned how to debate, I might respect you.
But, you can neither debate, or show the ability to ever be right.

Read some bios, or some respect threads (or, crazy thought, comics). You could learn something. respect threads are boring as hell. you and who ever else makes them on there they just make them cause there a fanboy of that character.

WorldWarHulk
respect threads are boring as hell. you and who ever else makes them on there they just make them cause there a fanboy of that character. What the f**k?
So, your logic also cancels me out as a Superman fanboy, because I don't even think I posted in his thread...

Do you even look at what you write down?
Really, because according to you, people who contribute to the forum are fanboys?

Symmetric Chaos
laughing laughing

Well whats the last time you had a serious discussion about neuropsychology or the brain's response to ground tones as opposed to harmonics?

spidey-dude
What the f**k?
So, your logic also cancels me out as a Superman fanboy, because I don't even think I posted in his thread...

Do you even look at what you write down?
Really, because according to you, people who contribute to the forum are fanboys? yah you make alot of sense pal of the stuff you type there.

spidey-dude
Well whats the last time you had a serious discussion about neuropsychology or the brain's response to ground tones as opposed to harmonics? wtf does that have to do with this site ?

Symmetric Chaos
wtf does that have to do with this site ?

You refered to accumulated knowledge not specifically comic knowledge.

WorldWarHulk
yah you make alot of sense pal of the stuff you type there. If you can't understand it, then that doesn't mean I don't make sense.
If someone with an once of some reading comprehension said it though... I might rephrase it.

spidey-dude
You refered to accumulated knowledge not specifically comic knowledge. put your specs on and look up what site where on. i think that would give you atleast a clue of what topic somone is talking about.

spidey-dude
If you can't understand it, then that doesn't mean I don't make sense.
If someone with an once of some reading comprehension said it though... I might rephrase it. i understand it all right i just say its BS

WorldWarHulk
i understand it all right i just say its BS Originally posted by spidey-dude
yah you make alot of sense pal of the stuff you type there. http://www.smiliegenerator.de/s32/smilies-36175.png

spidey-dude
http://www.smiliegenerator.de/s32/smilies-36175.png well il guess il have to change my name to worldwarhulk then i guess. smile

WorldWarHulk
well il guess il have to change my name to worldwarhulk then i guess. smile http://www.smiliegenerator.de/s32/smilies-36176.png

spidey-dude
http://www.smiliegenerator.de/s32/smilies-36176.png give me a min and il sign up again under a different account. il put my name WorldWarHulk JR. big grin

WorldWarHulk
give me a min and il sign up again under a different account. il put my name WorldWarHulk JR. big grin It takes about a month to change your name...

Also, you'd have to know an infinite (minus one) more knowledge than you have ever shown to be qualified as my junior.

You would also need a kick ass sig.

spidey-dude
It takes about a month to change your name...

Also, you'd have to know an infinite (minus one) more knowledge than you have ever shown to be qualified as my junior.

You would also need a kick ass sig. wow your sig is the best. how did u ever come up with that. laughing

Soljer
Random post, just to make Spidey dude feel loved.
love.

spidey-dude
Originally posted by Soljer
Random post, just to make Spidey dude feel loved.
love. awwwwwww how sweet.

guy222
awwwwwww how sweet.

^^^^The Love is strong on KMC stick out tongue Superman goes down

olympian
Why do certain posters have Superman in such mismatches?

No wonder he gets the hate he does. These threads are nothing but honey to fanbears.

WorldWarHulk
Ahh... I just found this thread.
http://www.killermovies.com/forums/showthread.php?s=&threadid=401152

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.