Please can people give me opinions on a couple of different haircuts.

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

Darth Anakin16
I'm growing my hair out and i was wondering what do people prefer fred and george's haircut in the prisoner of azkaban or the goblet of fire.

Please reply
thanks

Darth Anakin16
it kind of annoys me when people don't answer ur question, but then they expect u to answer there's.

Plus my question isn't a hard one its simple which haircut on the twins do u like bettet poa or gof.

siriuswriter
Well, the question really isn't on topic. These forums are more for discussing Harry Potter books or movies, not hairstyles.

Plus, we don't know what you look like, so we don't know what hairstyle might suit your face better?

Ask this in the Off-Topic Forum, and post a pic of Fred/George from both movies. That's really the better place for questions like this.

H. S. 6
Originally posted by Darth Anakin16
it kind of annoys me when people don't answer ur question, but then they expect u to answer there's.

Plus my question isn't a hard one its simple which haircut on the twins do u like bettet poa or gof.

Perhaps because:

1) This isn't a chat board. You're going to have to wait for more than an hour for a reply, sometimes. Not everyone's going to jump to answer what they think about your haircut. roll eyes (sarcastic)

2) This forum is to discuss the Harry Potter books and movies. Not your hair. The OTF is for that kind of stuff.

3) Nobody cares about your hair. Pick one and get it.

Barker
Originally posted by siriuswriter
GTFO, no one cares about your hair.

Wait, was that a little harsh?

Nah.

Darth Anakin16
no i was just messing i thought maybe if i put that it would get more people's attention.

siriuswriter
laughing laughing laughing

Pretty much what I was saying, with all the tact taken out. Thanks, Barker. big grin

Darth Anakin16
u don't have to be dick's about it tho do you.

can't u just answer a simple question.

Neha
We dont know what they look like.
Post a picture.
-> This is a forum and has its own place for each subject.If there is none with that category then there's the off-topic place.

siriuswriter
It's not being a dick, it's having a sense of humor. smile

Denniz234
I thought this thread was going to be a joke....
is he actually serious?

Darth Anakin16
no i do have humor,but i didn't know if u were being serious or not.

yes i am coz i just wanted to know which one people prefer. whats wrong with asking this question

The Phantom
Originally posted by Darth Anakin16
no i do have humor,but i didn't know if u were being serious or not.

yes i am coz i just wanted to know which one people prefer. whats wrong with asking this question It doesn't serve a purpose. This is a debate forum. If you really wanted to ask, ask in the OTF or in the Social Thread we have here or even in the Ask Hermione thread. But you didn't need to make a thread for it.

siriuswriter
*waiting for thread to be closed*

doop dee doo...

Darth Anakin16
sorry i didn't know.

i mean in every other potter boards u can post stuff like this.

Barker
Those boards are probably only Potter Boards.

We have the OTF for stuff like this.

It's not rocket science. ermm

Neha
Originally posted by siriuswriter
*waiting for thread to be closed*

doop dee doo...

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.