amazo (from jla cartoon) vs thor, gladiator, thanos

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

carver9
In this battle me cant copy anyone of his combatants powers.

WorldWarHulk
Originally posted by carver9
In this battle me cant copy anyone of his combatants powers. I is undecided.

I is probably undecided due lack of proper english used in number 1 post.

Me cant decide.

carver9
Im sorry about that it was suppose to be "he cant copy there powers. Was typing to fast.

Symmetric Chaos

So . . . he's powerless then?

masterbruce
Originally posted by Symmetric Chaos
So . . . he's powerless then?

yeah...that would be so stupid

then its not amazo from JLA cartoon but rather just a stupid looking android with no powers

Badabing
In this battle me cant copy anyone of his combatants powers. If it's the Amazo that has all the powers of the entire JLA and travelled the universe then Amazo wins.

guy222
Originally posted by Badabing
If it's the Amazo that has all the powers of the entire JLA and travelled the universe then Amazo wins.

amazo(cartoon)

masterbruce
If it's the Amazo that has all the powers of the entire JLA and travelled the universe then Amazo wins.

if it was that Amazo, he wins pretty easily. He was like a God.

carver9

This is the amazo that Im referring to. I just said that he cant copy there powers because with all the powers that he copied he dont need anymore. Im referring to the one that came back to kill lex.

Symmetric Chaos

That was JLU Amazo.

The one from JLA was far far less powerful.

Badabing
That was JLU Amazo.

The one from JLA was far far less powerful. Wait....what? He said the Amazo from the cartoon.
Was there a different version from the older Justice League cartoon than was in JLU?

Symmetric Chaos
Wait....what? He said the Amazo from the cartoon./B]

There was a JLA cartoon. Amazo appeared in that and had the powers of the BigSeven copied. After that he left.

In the JLU cartoon he returned with an immense power boost due to apparently copying the powers of just about everything he encountered after leaving in the JLA cartoon.

Badabing
There was a JLA cartoon. Amazo appeared in that and had the powers of the BigSeven copied. After that he left.

In the JLU cartoon he returned with an immense power boost due to apparently copying the powers of just about everything he encountered after leaving in the JLA cartoon. Sooo, which one is the thread starter talkng about? I'll still say with the powers of the 7 he wins.

Symmetric Chaos
Sooo, which one is the thread starter talkng about? I'll still say with the powers of the 7 he wins.

Oh embarrasment

He said it was the one that came back to kill Lex. That's JLU Amazo.

Bouboumaster
The team.

I choose them because Thanos would outsmart the robot.

Bouboumaster
Plus, Thanos got the Tech.

Badabing
The Amazo from the cartoon has all the powers of the Big 7 (minus Batman), knowledge of the entire Universe and he evolved past his android body. Amazo ftw.

badabing

Soljer
Amazo.

Superherovandal
Amazo..

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.