Cable Vs Magneto

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

2damnloud
No holds bared

They fight in.....

http://www.lasvegasjobsandemployment.com/images/not%20used/Las_Vegas_jobs_employment_auctionStrip.jpg

guy222
Originally posted by 2damnloud
No holds bared

They fight in.....

http://www.lasvegasjobsandemployment.com/images/not%20used/Las_Vegas_jobs_employment_auctionStrip.jpg

cable

SpunkySmurph
Current Cable?

Magneto takes this.

zbucsz
House always win's

Swanky-Tuna
Originally posted by zbucsz
House always win's
Seconded. Except without the apostrophe.

Starhawk
They fought during fatal attractions, Magneto almost killed him.

Bol Gath
I've been under the impression that Magneto is above Cable. I even had this debate with a few friends of mine (back then I thought Cable would win). But then again I didn't know Magneto that well at that time. needless to say I got schooled.

Mags 8-9/10

janus77
but Satellite's best yes

hmm, didn't expect Magneto would be more powerful than the much vaunted "god cable"...

what's Cable's powers? confused

Starhawk
As I said in Fatal Attractions they fought. Cable couldn't touch Magneto and was left in peices on the floor when Mags was done with him.

leonheartmm
cable mops the floor with magneto's head, he is on a whole different level, unless ur talkin about cable without any of his psionic powers and using gadgets to boost or create empathy etc, in which case he wiud lose.

YFZ 350
I'd say Mags wins. He's tp resistant with his helmet and can manipulate Cables metal arm to do whatever he wants.

StarsNeverFall7
The only reason Magneto should have much advantage over Cable is the fact of the To-virus, past that it should lean pretty highly to Cable's favor.

llagrok
Mags can manipulate Cable's arm, Cable can manipulate pretty much everything.

Cable.

Starhawk
Originally posted by Starhawk
As I said in Fatal Attractions they fought. Cable couldn't touch Magneto and was left in peices on the floor when Mags was done with him.

What If...

Spamming that 3 ****ing times isn't going to make a difference, Cable has had many, many power upgrades since then.

Take a hint why no one listened to you the first time.

2damnloud
Cable has all his TK an TP powers.

Priest
Cable

Starhawk
Originally posted by What If...
Spamming that 3 ****ing times isn't going to make a difference, Cable has had many, many power upgrades since then.

Take a hint why no one listened to you the first time.

Still Mags can just rip off the metal half of Cable like he did before. And Mags has faced down the Phoenix more then once, I don't see him being scared of cable.

Redatom65
http://i13.photobucket.com/albums/a253/redatom65/l_9993e076ec18e2da6da3acb04bf37b54.gif

llagrok
Magneto faced off with the Phoenix? Don't make me laugh. He gave Jean a planet scale stroke, when she was bending down to see how he was.

Cable has had NUMEROUS upgrades since Fatal attractions.

Starhawk
And yet Mags was still able to kill Apocalypse whereas Cable has failed many many times.

WorldWarHulk
Magneto.

llagrok
And yet Mags was still able to kill Apocalypse whereas Cable has failed many many times.

ROFLMAOOOOOO!!!! LOLXORS!!!

Starhawk
Sorry but it's the truth. Mags has better on page feats then Cable. And the fact that Cable is half metal and he needs that half to survive pretty much makes this Mags match.

llagrok
It was AoA Magneto whom was able to rip Apocalypse in part, even though that has PIS written all over it.

Recent feats from Cable far surpasses anything Magneto has ever done.

Starhawk
Originally posted by llagrok
It was AoA Magneto whom was able to rip Apocalypse in part, even though that has PIS written all over it.

Recent feats from Cable far surpasses anything Magneto has ever done.

It was not PIS, despite the fact that Mags could rip him in half simply due to the iron content in his body. The fact that Apocalypse is also half metal clinches that one as it does against cable due to his body also being half metal.

Also Mags once held ALL the X-men, and Excalibur in place simply due to the iron in their bodies. Sorry Cable is not taking this one.

What If...
Lol.

Magneto can rip off Cable's metal arm?

Cable can rip off any part of Magneto he chooses, and then some smile

WorldWarHulk
Lol.

Cable can rip off any part of Magneto he chooses, and then some smile Based on?

Starhawk
Lol.

Cable can rip off any part of Magneto he chooses, and then some smile

You do understand 50% of Cable's body is metal, not just his arm. If Mags wanted to be cute, He could strangle Cable with his own hand. Or he could just force the techno virus to consume Cable. You know Mags has even been able to control peoples minds using his powers.

What If...
Based on Cable having telekinesis on a subatomic level? Practically anything Magneto can do, Cable can do smile

You do understand that 100% of Magneto's body is controllable by Cable, and that if he wanted to be cute, he could force Mags to strangle himself with his own ballsack?

You do know Cable has been shown to manipulate peoples minds using his powers? and by people - I mean every single person on Earth simoltaniously.

And are you honestly suggesting that Magneto's absurd, over exaggerated control over the EM spectrum is going to tromp TP when it comes to mind control? LOL.

Starhawk
Based on Cable having telekinesis on a subatomic level? Practically anything Magneto can do, Cable can do smile

You do understand that 100% of Magneto's body is controllable by Cable, and that if he wanted to be cute, he could force Mags to strangle himself with his own ballsack?

You do know Cable has been shown to control peoples minds using his powers? and by people - I mean every peoples on Earth.

And are you honestly suggesting that Magnetos absurd, over exaggerated control over the EM spectrum is going to tromp TP when it comes to mind control? LOL.

Show some scans of Cable doing anything like that. And the fact still remains Mags has accomplised things Cable hasn't, like killing Apocalypse.

WorldWarHulk
Based on Cable having telekinesis on a subatomic level? Practically anything Magneto can do, Cable can do smile I still fail to see what this would do to Mags.

Also, telekinesis isn't as effective as someone being able to control metal like nothing, even the most powerful metal.

Also, are you using Godlike Cable?

What If...
That statement totally contradicts iteself.

Magneto = "can control metal like nothing"
Cable = Can control metal / any other substance like nothing

Correct. The thread starter never stated which Cable, I'm assuming "Godlike" only because it rivals Magneto fairly.

If you are asking for the scans, you've never seen them, which means you know nothing of Cable. Why do people like you post in threads when they know nothing of one of the characters?

Soljer
...What does it matter? They both shit stomp Storm.

WorldWarHulk

Cable = Can control metal / any other substance like nothing I fail to see when Cable has ever shown this ability, minus the one that's not in this thread.

Correct. The thread starter never stated which Cable, I'm assuming "Godlike" only because it rivals Magneto fairly.
Except the forum rules destroy this statement.

"Current, unless stated otherwise."

celestialdemon
Originally posted by Soljer
...What does it matter? They both shit stomp Storm.

rockon

Starhawk

Cable = Can control metal / any other substance like nothing

If you are asking for the scans, you've never seen them, which means you know nothing of Cable. Why do people like you post in threads when they know nothing of one of the characters?

Because I haven't read every single issue does not mean I am not familiar with Cable. His TK and TP are heavily hampered by his tech virus.

What If...
Except, the thread starter destroys you and your stupidity.

"Cable with TK and TP."

- That leaves it subject to posters speculation, sense Cable has had many forms of "TK and TP" - including his "Godlike" form. Come again.

Starhawk

"Cable with TK and TP."

- That leaves it subject to posters speculation, sense Cable has had many forms of "TK and TP" - including his "Godlike" form. Come again.

There's no need to insult people, it only makes you look immature and hurts your credibility.

What If...
"insulting" =/= credibility.

WorldWarHulk

"Cable with TK and TP."

- That leaves it subject to posters speculation, sense Cable has had many forms of "TK and TP" - including his "Godlike" form. Come again. Except the fact that you never read the forum rules...
Here's a link:
http://www.killermovies.com/forums/308157_1-forum-rules-read-me

Good thread.

Also, that little statement didn't even go against what I said.
He might have many forms of TK, but it's still current.
Trying to manipulate it to fit your needs, won't change it.

Even if the threadstarter changes it, I'm still using forum rules, not speculation.

Starhawk
No it does. If you insult people you look immature and people lose respect for you and thusly your credibility is hurt in the process.

WorldWarHulk
No it does. If you insult people you look immature and people lose respect for you and thusly your credibility is hurt in the process. So... you must be the most immature person on this forum then?

Starhawk
Originally posted by WorldWarHulk
So... you must be the most immature person on this forum then?

I wasn't talking to you and no, I am sick of debates descending into nothing then a contest of who can be ruder to the other person.

WorldWarHulk
I wasn't talking to you and no, I am sick of debates descending into nothing then a contest of who can be ruder to the other person. I know you weren't, but I don't care.

Isn't that all you did in that Ext@nt form?

What If...
Thread started states "he has ALL his TK and TP", which is "Godlike Cable" - ALL his TK and TP at his disposal.

You obviously can't handle Magneto losing to an actually powered Cable. I know that you would prefer it to be Cable at his lowest possible power level, but it's not, so just get over it sad

WorldWarHulk
Thread started states "he has ALL his TK and TP", which is most likely "Godlike Cable"

You obviously can't handle Magneto losing to an actually powered Cable. I know that you would prefer it to be Cable at his lowest possible power level, but it's not, so just get over it sad And yet, I'm going by forum rules, not specualtion.
Godlike Cable wins, good, I don't care.
However, speculation won't make it "Godlike".

I don't even really like Magneto... I'm just not bias, one way or the other...ermm

Starhawk
I know you weren't, but I don't care.

Isn't that all you did in that Ext@nt form?

What are you talking about? That was Eclipso, not me.

2damnloud
Yep, Cable at his full ability.

WorldWarHulk
Originally posted by 2damnloud
Yep, Cable at his full ability. Godlike then?
He wins.

Also, dual personalities Starcock?

What If...
As I said....
Thread started states "he has ALL his TK and TP", which is "Godlike Cable" - ALL his TK and TP at his disposal.

That's not speculation, it's fact.

Oh lookey, thread starter says it's Godlike Cable......again.

Starhawk
Godlike then?
He wins.

Also, dual personalities Starcock?

I am not being blamed for what Eclipso did. Keep it up and you'll get reported.

WorldWarHulk
As I said....

That's not speculation, it's fact.

Oh lookey, thread starter says it's Godlike Cable......again. Except what you're using, still doesn't cover it.
Also, "all his TP" says nothing.

Agreed, the threadstarter said it for the first time.

I am not being blamed for what Eclipso did. Keep it up and you'll get reported. Because you deny it.
Reported? For telling the truth?

Starhawk
Except what you're using, still doesn't cover it.
Also, "all his TP" says nothing.

Agreed, the threadstarter said it for the first time.

Because you deny it.
Reported? For telling the truth?

It's not the truth and I've already discussed this with the mods. For baiting and bashing.

SpunkySmurph
Hey, Bran, clear something up for me:

Did David Richards sock as Eclipso? I mean, I know Eclipso = Starhawk, but I didn't know that DR was tied into this.

WorldWarHulk
Originally posted by SpunkySmurph
Hey, Bran, clear something up for me:

Did David Richards sock as Eclipso? I mean, I know Eclipso = Starhawk, but I didn't know that DR was tied into this. David Richards was Basti0n (first account that we know of), who was also Logan Owns, who was also Ext@nt, who was Eclipso.
According to Starhawk, Ext@nt was Eclipso, and we all know who Eclipso was...

Why don't you just ask Starhawk though, since I don't want to be banned, because a sock/troll got me banned...
Man that would suck.

Starhawk
I am not Eclipso, as I said this has been handled already.

What If...
lol

WorldWarHulk
Next account:
"Firestorm".
I mean really, the obscure characters are a dead give-a-way.

Basti0n, David Richards, Logan Owns (that was a good one, I'll admit, but it was later changed to something, that I forget, and was banned in like a day), Ext@nt, Eclipso, Star...

Starhawk
I am tired of being blamed for every poster someone doesn't like, I am not those people and that is why I am still on here.

SpunkySmurph
Next account:
"Firestorm".
I mean really, the obscure characters are a dead give-a-way.

Basti0n, David Richards, Logan Owns (that was a good one, I'll admit, but it was later changed to something, that I forget, and was banned in like a day), Ext@nt, Eclipso, Star... Indeed.

And here, I was worried that we had seen the end of him. roll eyes (sarcastic)

Starhawk
So every time you guys can't win a debate your going to fall back on something which the mods have already addressed?

This isn't the OTF, stay on topic.

WorldWarHulk
So every time you guys can't win a debate your going to fall back on something which the mods have already addressed?

This isn't the OTF, stay on topic. What-If was the only one debating against you earlier, and even then, he beat you.

Pay attention.

SpunkySmurph

This isn't the OTF, stay on topic. You already lost, and we weren't debating you to begin with.

Try and keep up, will you?

Starhawk
I wasn't "beaten" simply because you say I was. And if you look over this thread I'm not the only one who agrees that Mags would win, But your ego leads you to think that no matter what if you don't agree others MUST be wrong.

YFZ 350
I do think Mags can beat Cable. His arm will be a major weakness.

WorldWarHulk
I wasn't "beaten" simply because you say I was. And if you look over this thread I'm not the only one who agrees that Mags would win, But your ego leads you to think that no matter what if you don't agree others MUST be wrong. I calls em as I sees em.

I think it was right here:

You do know Cable has been shown to manipulate peoples minds using his powers? and by people - I mean every single person on Earth simoltaniously.

And are you honestly suggesting that Magneto's absurd, over exaggerated control over the EM spectrum is going to tromp TP when it comes to mind control? LOL.

Also, just because you might be right, doesn't mean you won the debate.

Starhawk
Okay just to clear this up. Half of Cable's body is metal, not just his arm.

YFZ 350
Okay just to clear this up. Half of Cable's body is metal, not just his arm. Then things look even worse for Cable I'm afraid.

llagrok
Okay just to clear this up. Half of Cable's body is metal, not just his arm.

Listen "starhawk"

You need to go and pick up some new issues with cable in them, like for example Cable/Deadpool. Where Cable uses his powers to make every person in the world imagine how his version of paradise would feel like. Where he extracts a virus from someone's body, molecule by molecule. Where he takes a house a part without even focusing, bolt by fricking bolt.

Cable's gaining full access to his powers, which means that he's as strong as X-man, only he has much better control and much more finesse. People with incredible Telekinesis can keep their body alive somehow, even when it's completely messed up. Yes, like Swan did after Deadpool and Agent X shot him several times and did a little stabbing.

Magneto ripping Apocalypse apart was PIS, because it completely overruled and ignored all of Apocalypse's powers. Like control over his body at a molecular level. Maybe you need to read up on Apocalypse as well?

Cable also was able to kill Apocalypse, by using his Psimitar to disrupt and destroy Apocalypse's spiritual Form. Though he was later on able to reconstruct himself due to the T-O virus, which Cable was responsible for.

While fighting the Silver Surfer and crushing his shield, he was also mind linked with the entire world's population and holding up and entire space station. Yes, it happened, please go look it up. So yes, Cable has some pretty amazing feats and yes, he will defeat Magneto easily.

Starhawk
Listen "starhawk"

You need to go and pick up some new issues with cable in them, like for example Cable/Deadpool. Where Cable uses his powers to make every person in the world imagine how his version of paradise would feel like. Where he extracts a virus from someone's body, molecule by molecule. Where he takes a house a part without even focusing, bolt by fricking bolt.

Cable's gaining full access to his powers, which means that he's as strong as X-man, only he has much better control and much more finesse. People with incredible Telekinesis can keep their body alive somehow, even when it's completely messed up. Yes, like Swan did after Deadpool and Agent X shot him several times and did a little stabbing.

Magneto ripping Apocalypse apart was PIS, because it completely overruled and ignored all of Apocalypse's powers. Like control over his body at a molecular level. Maybe you need to read up on Apocalypse as well?

Cable also was able to kill Apocalypse, by using his Psimitar to disrupt and destroy Apocalypse's spiritual Form. Though he was later on able to reconstruct himself due to the T-O virus, which Cable was responsible for.

While fighting the Silver Surfer and crushing his shield, he was also mind linked with the entire world's population and holding up and entire space station. Yes, it happened, please go look it up. So yes, Cable has some pretty amazing feats and yes, he will defeat Magneto easily.

That was Apocalypses power before he melded with the celestial tech. Since then his shapeshifting has been hampered. It was not PIS, not matter how much control he has, a significant part of his body is metal, therefore Mags plaything as he demonstrated when he disassembled Cable on Avalon.

What If...
Also, just because you might be right, doesn't mean you won the debate.

As far as I'm concerned, there is no debate.

As mentioned, Cable simultaneously was linked to all of Earth's minds, holding a space station together in space, WHILE fighting the frickin Silver Surfer...whom Cable cracked his board BTW.

Magneto has pulled blood and stopped Storm's electricity with a strip of metal. clapping

Starhawk
Thats fine you guys believe what you wish and we will believe what we wish since you don't want a debate.

What If...
I would hardly call your techniques "debating"

Starhawk
Because I don't agree with you. And if you look over this thread I'm not the only one who agrees that Mags would win, But your ego leads you to think that no matter what if you don't agree others MUST be wrong.

llagrok
That was Apocalypses power before he melded with the celestial tech. Since then his shapeshifting has been hampered. It was not PIS, not matter how much control he has, a significant part of his body is metal, therefore Mags plaything as he demonstrated when he disassembled Cable on Avalon.

Cable hardly had any powers at all during the fatal attractions crossover, and NO YOU ARE VERY WRONG MY FRIEND, APOCALYPSE WAS NOT ABLE TO CONTROL HIS MOLECULES BEFORE HE MET THE CELESTIALS. If you'll go read up on the story about En Sabah Nur, perhaps pick up some of The Executinor's Saga, which features Apocalypse a lot.

Do you understand that Cable can control everything in Magneto? Does your mind comprehend that? You completely ignore every feat Cable has and his powers. Cable extracted a virus from someone's body, do you know what he is capable of doing to a person? It wouldn't be too far off assuming that Cable is capable of pulling out Magneto's x-gene smile

Magneto defeated Apocalypse, get real. It was PIS that he ripped Apocalypse in half and it certainly wouldn't work in the 616 universe. Mind you, that the AoA Magneto was significantly stronger than our Magneto. Either way, there's no way any of them would defeat Apocalypse.

Saying that Magneto would defeat the current Cable, is like saying he would've defeat X-man.

Starhawk
It was not PIS, despite the fact that Mags could rip him in half simply due to the iron content in his body. The fact that Apocalypse is also half metal clinches that one as it does against cable due to his body also being half metal.

What If...
Hmm, that theory might be decent if...

A) Apocalypse was actually metal.
B) If Cable actually allowed Magneto to take control of his body.

xmarksthespot
AoA feats aren't valid for 616 character vs anyway. erm

Starhawk
Hmm, that theory might be decent if...

A) Apocalypse was actually metal.
B) If Cable actually allowed Magneto to take control of his body.

A) Apocalypse IS partly metal, do your research.

B) He doesn't need his permission.

What If...
A) Apocalypse IS partly metal, do your research.

B) He doesn't need his permission.

A) Wrong.

B) Cable requires forms A, C, and L to be filled out, with parent signature, in order to gain access to said metalic body parts.

Take a look at his respect thread kid, any number of Cable's feats tromp Magneto's.
http://www.killermovies.com/forums/399169_1-cable-respect-thread

Starhawk
A) Read a comic that has Apocalypse in it and look at him.

B) Mags has assistants that do that sort of thing.

Blair Wind
TK>>>>> "tk" that only effects metal (magnetos powers)

Guess who wins?

llagrok
Originally posted by xmarksthespot
AoA feats aren't valid for 616 character vs anyway. erm

Even if Apocalypse is partially metal, ripping him apart wouldn't work. He's simply too strong. The ORIGINAL Apocalypse didn't have that much metal in himself, not enough to rip him in half.

Starhawk, stop ignoring Cable's feat and open your eyes.

Soljer
Originally posted by Blair Wind
TK>>>>> "tk" that only effects metal (magnetos powers)

Guess who wins?

Come now, Blair. You know good and well that Magneto is quite a bit more than a telekinetic that can only affect metals.

I'm not saying he wins. Just don't sell him short.

Soljer
Even if Apocalypse is partially metal, ripping him apart wouldn't work. He's simply too strong. The ORIGINAL Apocalypse didn't have that much metal in himself, not enough to rip him in half.

Starhawk, stop ignoring Cable's feat and open your eyes.

How much metal did he have? Because Magneto's ripped humans in half, and they certainly don't have much metal in them.

Again, let me reiterate, I'm not defending either side in this battle. Just pointing out faulty logic.

llagrok
How much metal did he have? Because Magneto's ripped humans in half, and they certainly don't have much metal in them.

Again, let me reiterate, I'm not defending either side in this battle. Just pointing out faulty logic.

The same as any regular human it seems. However, he had incredible durability and strength, which should make it impossible.

Evil_Ash
Come now, Blair. You know good and well that Magneto is quite a bit more than a telekinetic that can only affect metals.

Yeah... he also has telepathy rivaling Xavier. ermmnone

How much metal did he have?

AoA Apocalypse never seemed particularly metal-ish like his 616 counterpart...

http://i2.photobucket.com/albums/y37/Nightmareman95/HAL10WEEN/aoapoc.png

llagrok
Originally posted by Evil_Ash
Yeah... he also has telepathy rivaling Xavier. ermmnone

I recall seeing him mind blast Xavier once as well, that's pretty impressive.

What If...
Apocoloypse has total molecular control of his body, if he doesn't want metal in his body - I don't see why there would be metal in his body erm

Symmetric Chaos
Apocoloypse has total molecular control of his body, if he doesn't want metal in his body - I don't see why there would be metal in his body erm

Doesn't the tech have metal in it?

llagrok

Good point.

I think it's hard to decide how much blood is in Apocalypse's body, it's changed so much over the years. However, that's besides the point.

Yes there is metal in Cable's body.
No, AoA examples do not count.

Starhawk
AOA is still cannon material and does count.

Symmetric Chaos

Not as feats for 616 characters.

llagrok

Go read the rules.

Starhawk
I have, AoA is an exception since it is directly connected to the 616 universe.

What If...
They both have insta-win buttons...
Blood pulls, strokes, brain explosions, muscle stopping's, BFR, etc.

All those aside, because somehow I believe they can counter each other, I think Cable has the upper hand with just extremely powerful TP/TK vs. extremely powerful magnetism.

llagrok
I have, AoA is an exception since it is directly connected to the 616 universe.

No, no and no.

AoA is not an exception, it's an alternate universe.

Starhawk
Not when half his body is metal.

What If...
Now you're just trolling no expression

Starhawk
You need to look up the definition of trolling.

I am countering your point.

Soljer
They both have insta-win buttons...
Blood pulls, strokes, brain explosions, muscle stopping's, BFR, etc.

All those aside, because somehow I believe they can counter each other, I think Cable has the upper hand with just extremely powerful TP/TK vs. extremely powerful magnetism.

Gah! Extremely powerful TK versus extremely powerful control of the electormagnetic spectrum!

He can do a hell of a lot more than make metal float around. miffed:.

What If...

He can do a hell of a lot more than make metal float around. miffed:.

Well AHHHHDUHHHHH

...but considering both of their powers are on a subatomic level, they're both capable of pretty much the same things - but Magneto more limited than Cable.

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.