No Mr Bond I expect you to die..... Die Another Day trailer.

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

rustiswordz
Well the full trailer is finally out and Bond 20 looks a real corker. They really have gone the extra half mile with this film and it shows in the trailer, girls gadgets and guns guns guns.

I was there for two days during the shooting at Pinewood studios here in the UK. I was a student learing how to design sets and props for films and i had the pleasure of being taken onto the set of Bond 20 and meeting Mr Brosnan himself. (A very polite friendly chap)

I got to see the Ice Palace being filmed, the North Korean base mock up on the back lot, stop motion work of a huge An20 Transport Plane, Gustave Graves Jaguar, Bonds Aston Martin. I also saw a sword fight being filmed with Bond/Pierce.

I even got to hold and fire Bonds Walther P99 handgun, and the new OCIW Machine Gun.

The wird thing is trying to relate all you have seen with what goes onto the screen. An odd feeling.

Still i have high hopes for this film and im sure it will do very well. smile

mah
so where can one find this trailer?

King Jedi
It will just be the same as all the other Bond films.

rustiswordz
Find the trailer, easy go to any decent search engine, type Die Another Day and trailer and download and voila....

Easy as that

ToMacco
*SpongeBob's snore*

I never got into Bond films. I've seen three or four, and that's enough. I don't care for that puke Brosnan, either.

But, if you like it, you like it. So have fun with it. I'm sure there will be another sequel in about three months.

jayride
Screw Bond. The fact that I can't rip down that curtain hiding the naked girl with the killer body in the beginning of every film really gets to me.

rustiswordz
Ive never asked you bastards to slag it off, i intended tthis thread to be sensible, and a little fun and all i have see is a load of abuse.....

I dont know why i bothered.

EDITED

ToMacco
Oh, calm down, you.

I'm not even a Star Wars geek.

But 20 Bond films? That's too many, damnit. They are all the same.

kychesu
i'm sorry. i didn't even say nething yet lol.

i'm guaranteed to see it tho. gotta continue the tradition of watching Bond

Fire
kychesu To is right if u can't handle them attack most commercial movies u're in for a big surprise

finti
nah I enjoy Bond movies, you have to take it for the action stuff gentleman waysmile. If you want BS movies watch Spiderman and Batman

Fire
hehe I agree finti smile

mah
it was rustiswordz, not kychesu who started this thread

Fire
crap my bad

Ushgarak
Don't test my patience, Rusti. If people don't like Bond they are allowed to say so but I sure as hell won't let you slag off everyone else here for liking Star Wars on what is, at base, a Star Wars forum. If you are not prepared to accept criticism of a film you like, then do not post here.

Anyway. I love Bond, and with any luck this will be a great one, as it is the 20th.

mah
all bond films are mediocre, but fun to watch once, in the cinema

Fire
I agree with mah smile

kychesu
hahaha. for a second there i felt special that someone had mentioned me.. but nooo. go ruin it lol.

then again, all action films are fun to watch in the cinema. way better than on tv of course. all the blowing up and whatnot

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.