Wonder Woman vs. Dr. Strange

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

psy_blade
1 minute prep.

golem370
Strange

golem370
She might be immune to magic but Strange could summon 1000 demons or something

guy222
Originally posted by golem370

Bag of Tricks to me is so overrated. Diana uses the Godwave. DS falls

Good Morning

golem370
Yeah but I believe she is in trouble.

Book of Vishanti: Ancient text containing every defensive spell known to the mystic arts. The book itself also serves as a mystic shield.
Cloak of Levitation: Mystic cloak mentally controlled to use for flight without physical exertion.

Crystal of Agamotto: Orb capable of detecting mystic forces within multiple dimensions.

Eye of Agamotto: Amulet created by the entity known as Eternity; allowing the possessor to dispel creations of black magic, see through illusions, invoke images of the immediate past, read and control minds; and track corporeal and ethereal beings by their psychic or magical emissions.

Orb of Agamotto: The Eye of Agamotto detached from its backing and enlarged, allowing the possessor to see and travel to other dimensions and times.

Serum of the Seraphim: Powerful all-purpose elixir capable of curing both mystic and non-mystic ailments.

Tome of Oshtur: Book of long-lost spells written by the omnipotent Oshtur.

Unnamed ring capable of enabling an ectoplasmic form to cast mystic spells.

Wide array or arcane texts, artifacts, books and relics.

llagrok
Wonderwoman's immune to telepathy AND MAGIC? DC has some real issues when it comes to try and balancing their main characters, geez.

Strange.

guy222
Originally posted by llagrok
Wonderwoman's immune to telepathy AND MAGIC? DC has some real issues when it comes to try and balancing their main characters, geez.

Strange.

Diana can always put him into the DC cosmic armbar laughing out loud Happy Dance

llagrok
Originally posted by guy222
Diana can always put him into the DC cosmic armbar laughing out loud Happy Dance

What if Strange summons T'challa?

guy222
Originally posted by llagrok
What if Strange summons T'challa?

U got me stick out tongue

Milkie
Originally posted by golem370

She's not completely immune to it.

OneDumbG0
I don't remember Wonderwoman being immune to magic. She's highly resistant to it. But I don't believe she is immune. She is pretty much immune to telepathy though.

Draco69
Diana isn't immune to magic. Because of her divine birth, however, she's extremely resistant to it.

However not on the level of Dr. Strange.

Classic Dr. Strange trumps her.

Current Pussy Dr. Strange loses 9.9/10...

Soljer
Originally posted by Draco69
Diana isn't immune to magic. Because of her divine birth, however, she's extremely resistant to it.

However not on the level of Dr. Strange.

Classic Dr. Strange trumps her.

Current Pussy Dr. Strange loses 9.9/10...

Co-signed on classic.

Definitely gotta disagree with you on Current Strange...

Current Strange would lose at LEAST 11/10. no expression.

long pig
She's not immune to Magic, she's just got resistance to it.

Really no way for her to win, the Eye is equal to the rope in it's ability to immobilize someone and it can act independently.

I know it sounds stupid and you're thinking "No way he can take the power from the gods she's powered by", but he can. He can stolen far more powerful power. He would literally render her powerless.

Starhawk
Dr Strange schools her.

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.