Bush accused!

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

lord xyz
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=G7MvMLA3xXI&mode=related&search=

Strange how he paused and answered by wanting to talk about something else.

J-Beowulf
I kinda feel bad for him. He sure picked a rough time to be President...

Maybe (emphasis on the maybe...) he would have been an alright peace-time president, but he was not cut out for what has happened, at all... worst terrorist attack in US history, worst natural disaster in US history, and just generally very tough times from a political and social standpoint.

and he can't really talk good LoL

lord xyz
Originally posted by J-Beowulf

Maybe (emphasis on the maybe...) he would have been an alright peace-time president, but he was not cut out for what has happened, at all... worst terrorist attack in US history, worst natural disaster in US history, and just generally very tough times from a political and social standpoint.

and he can't really talk good LoL Well, the attack was tried in 93 aswell, but failed. Osama warned America he was going to do it. What did Bush do? He went on vacation all of August. No wonder they could attack.

J-Beowulf
I would argue that it was no one man's fault, and that Clinton refused Bin Laden on what was basically a golden platter, and that Clinton also did little to nothing in response to numerous attacks on U.S. military and civilian targets during his presidency, but I don't have the time.

Honestly, it's a lot of people's fault, but no one could forsee the utter devastation and terror brought to U.S. soil. It took an attack like that to open our eyes sad

lord xyz
I would argue that it was no one man's fault, and that Clinton refused Bin Laden on what was basically a golden platter, and that Clinton also did little to nothing in response to numerous attacks on U.S. military and civilian targets during his presidency, but I don't have the time.

Honestly, it's a lot of people's fault, but no one could forsee the utter devastation and terror brought to U.S. soil. It took an attack like that to open our eyes sad Yeah, so much for ruling the world guys.

chithappens
*Shakes head.

Maybe I will post stuff from those books after all... I'm about to play Monopoly first.

lord xyz
Still waiting chit.

chithappens
I'm got finals to study for and I need to read through the books again some to find something in proper context and then I have to type it LOL. I will in a little bit but here are the books I will be using:

- Worse than Watergate by John W. Dean (former counsel to Nixon)

- State of War by James Risen (coves National Security for the New York Times)

lord xyz
Fair enough.

Evil Dead
Originally posted by lord xyz
Well, the attack was tried in 93 aswell, but failed. Osama warned America he was going to do it. What did Bush do? He went on vacation all of August. No wonder they could attack.

the attack?

there's a massively big difference between setting a bomb inside of a building and hi-jacking 4 civilian airliners to use a missiles to fly into buildings.

chithappens
I'm reading the books, studying, eating cookies and watching a playoff game. This might take a second

lord xyz
Originally posted by Evil Dead
the attack?

there's a massively big difference between setting a bomb inside of a building and hi-jacking 4 civilian airliners to use a missiles to fly into buildings. True, but it's still an attack, is it not?

Evil Dead
you equated them. Me punching someone in the face is an attack. The kid who killed 32 people at Virginia Tech a couple weeks ago......that was an attack.

because I punch someone in the face, the government should be readily anticipating me hijacking a commercial jet filled with passengers and flying it into the Pentagon? after all.....I have attacked before.

lord xyz
Originally posted by Evil Dead
you equated them. Me punching someone in the face is an attack. The kid who killed 32 people at Virginia Tech a couple weeks ago......that was an attack.

because I punch someone in the face, the government should be readily anticipating me hijacking a commercial jet filled with passengers and flying it into the Pentagon? after all.....I have attacked before. Fair enough.

Mr Parker

and he can't really talk good LoL

so you feel bad for a man who's father was the former director of the CIA,for a man who threated FBI agents with arrest when they approached him with news that there would be terrorists attacks agains the towers.you feel bad for a man who wanted the attacks to happen so he like his dad,could get us into another phony war? roll eyes (sarcastic) yeah worst terrorist attack against the usa and the terrorists are george bush,dick cheney,rumsfield,rice,the CIA,the FBI and you feel so sorry for that terrorist george bush? roll eyes (sarcastic)

Bicnarok
Bush Knew about this false flag operation, maybe even took part in planning it.

Before 9/11 and the ensuing wars, Bush was well low in the polls, buts as everyone knows a leader in a conflict always gets support.

Mr Parker

Honestly, it's a lot of people's fault, but no one could forsee the utter devastation and terror brought to U.S. soil. It took an attack like that to open our eyes sad

see NOW your actually making a post that has some intelligence in it for a change.Because your correct that Clinton refused Bin Laden on a golden platter.He had several chances to nab him and had no interest.Yes Clinton also did little to nothing to numerous attacks on U.S military and civilian targets during his presidency.thats all documented.see that first post of yours is actually intelligent because for once,your going by facts that are true.Clinton is involved in 9-11 up to his ears as much as Bush is.Clinton has a long time history with the Bushs as a lot of people know.

the second paragraph however,is just plain ignorant and stupid.get rid of the second paragraph and I would say you reported facts for a change.

Mr Parker
Originally posted by Bicnarok
Bush Knew about this false flag operation, maybe even took part in planning it.

Before 9/11 and the ensuing wars, Bush was well low in the polls, buts as everyone knows a leader in a conflict always gets support.

exactly.well said.a particular resident of new york here on this thread is just too much in denial that our own government could possibly do something so evil to its own people that he is in denial about all this that they did that to his own fellow new yorkers.Pitiful because he dishoners them by ignoring the facts and truth of what really happened.

lord xyz
Originally posted by Mr Parker
exactly.well said.a particular resident of new york here on this thread is just too much in denial that our own government could possibly do something so evil to its own people that he is in denial about all this that they did that to his own fellow new yorkers.Pitiful because he dishoners them by ignoring the facts and truth of what really happened. Always with the personal references of people "living in denial". Some things never change.

Mr Parker
only telling it like it is. stick out tongue by the way since you listen to J in what HE says to you,what about that post he just made about Clinton there? Like i said,for ONCE he is actually going by facts for a change and something that is proven.Everything he said about Clinton in that post-like i told him,was actually intelligent because they are known facts.after what J just posted,are YOU still in denial that Clinton is evil and corrupted? Because THATS as evil and corrupted as they come. if THOSE actions of clintons are not evil,then your way beyond being reasoned with about him.

lord xyz
only telling it like it is. stick out tongue by the way since you listen to J in what HE says to you,what about that post he just made about Clinton there? Like i said,for ONCE he is actually going by facts for a change and something that is proven.Everything he said about Clinton in that post-like i told him,was actually intelligent because they are known facts.after what J just posted,are YOU still in denial that Clinton is evil and corrupted? Because THATS as evil and corrupted as they come. if THOSE actions of clintons are not evil,then your way beyond being reasoned with about him. Your evidence of a bad man is that he didn't fight terrorism. Wow, you get even less convicing every day.

Mr Parker
Your evidence of a bad man is that he didn't fight terrorism. Wow, you get even less convicing every day.

and your still in denial as usual about it pathetic.Like J said,Clinton could have nabbed him at anytime and had him arrested,obviously he didnt want to because clinton likes having evil men on the loose to cause problems. roll eyes (sarcastic) your seriously in denail on clinton big time here.

Mr Parker
by the way its kinda funny how I have had a few people come on my Clinton thread and tell me I did a lot of great research into Clinton there.Unlike you,they're not afraid of the truth and can admit it when they've have been proven wrong.Its also funny how at my workplace,I knew people that were just like you,they also thought Clinton was a great president but unlike you,they werent afraid to look at some documentary videos on him that document what an evil man he is,and after they saw those videos I loaned them,unlike you,they werent pigheaded and they could admit they had been wrong about him all this time.NOW they understand how evil he is because they looked at the evidence,something YOU refuse to do. roll eyes (sarcastic)

lord xyz
and your still in denial as usual about it pathetic.Like J said,Clinton could have nabbed him at anytime and had him arrested,obviously he didnt want to because clinton likes having evil men on the loose to cause problems. roll eyes (sarcastic) your seriously in denail on clinton big time here. You obviously don't know how to evident your claims. Use logic, it's your friend, not your enemy.

by the way its kinda funny how I have had a few people come on my Clinton thread and tell me I did a lot of great research into Clinton there No one has said that. Check, not one. Some may have agreed like NinthSith and Ashtar, but they came to that conclusion without the need of your findings. I did see this though: Originally posted by J-Beowulf
Clinton was a fool, no doubt, but I don't believe he was evil...

Certainly stupid, though. J-Beowulf denying Clinton's evil? But you said he admitted Clinton was evil.

.Unlike you,they're not afraid of the truth and can admit it when they've have been proven wrong. Who's they? I saw no one admit they were wrong.

Its also funny how at my workplace,I knew people that were just like you,they also thought Clinton was a great president but unlike you,they werent afraid to look at some documentary videos on him that document what an evil man he is,and after they saw those videos I loaned them,unlike you,they werent pigheaded and they could admit they had been wrong about him all this time. Show me a video or link to a video that you claim to have sent me in the past.I don't recall any.

NOW they understand how evil he is because they looked at the evidence,something YOU refuse to do. roll eyes (sarcastic) No, I challenged you to show the evidence, then you ignored my posts. That is a fact.

Mr Parker
You obviously don't know how to evident your claims. Use logic, it's your friend, not your enemy.

No one has said that. Check, not one. Some may have agreed like NinthSith and Ashtar, but they came to that conclusion without the need of your findings. I did see this though: J-Beowulf denying Clinton's evil? But you said he admitted Clinton was evil.

Who's they? I saw no one admit they were wrong.

Show me a video or link to a video that you claim to have sent me in the past.I don't recall any.

No, I challenged you to show the evidence, then you ignored my posts. That is a fact.

Your full of B.S. as always.First of all,I havent ignored your posts,YOU have ignored mine however.I have referred you to the evidence by listing books you can go to the library and check out and videos you can order that documents it all,its not my fault your too damn lazy to get off your lazy ass and go to the library to check these books out or order these videos I have referred you to countless of times and even gave you the addresses and phone numbers you can write to and call for to get them. roll eyes (sarcastic)

second,referring people to books that were written by people that served in clintons administration who had access to it all,IS logic dude,not reading those books after that person has referred them to you is NOT logic Read books about him,THATS logic.Just because you refuse to read books I refer you to,doesnt mean I dont know how to evident my claimsroll eyes (sarcastic)

third,Uh yes they did.You obviously missed it where Deano said-Good research there parker.you having the horrible reading comprehension and autrocious memory skills you have demonstrated you posses countless of times before in the past though,I would understand why YOU missed that.Ashtar pointed out to you as well the Clinton body count of all these deaths that Clinton is linked to.People linked to clinton who have died in very mysterious circumstances.and oh,btw,Ashtar sent me a PM telling me I really shine in my knowledge on Clinton.See unlike you,Ashtar has logic and common sense and does good research on things like this.But you go and call him an idiot like I have seen you do with him many times in the past in debates everytime he has proven you wrong and your losing a debate to him.

See thats another example of why people with logic and common sense like Ashtar and chithappens dont take anything J-Beowulf says seriously
because yes I saw where he said that on my thread,but he just contradicted himself here on this thread posting what he did post about Clinton on how palestine authorities offered to hand Bin Laden over to Clinton on a platter many times -which meant they offered to arrest him and give him to clinton is what he was saying,but Clinton had no interest in putting a known terrorist and killer behind bars since he is just like himself.you want to find out about that? stop being a jerk and start reading the books i refer you to about Clinton then. roll eyes (sarcastic)

The they I am talking about is ashtar,winter and deano.see I have seen THEM admit it before when they were wrong about something here in the conspiracy section but YOU I have never seen admit it before when you were proven wrong abotu soemthing by someone like ashtar,you just go and called him an idiot because you knew you were losing the debate and like always,are too pigheaded to admit it.

I posted some links to you on a thread of yours a long time ago before when we were in a dabate about it,you ignored them and didnt want to watch them.why should I do the same damn thing now when you'll just ignore it and not watch it like always? roll eyes (sarcastic)

I plan on making a thread about Clinton sometime down the road with videos to show people about him-because its something important to know,but you'll have to wait till then when i find them because "YOUR" not worth my time or bother.It will be for the convience of people like Ashtar,winter and others who know how evil clinton is who arent afraid to read books about him that I refer them to.THEY are worth my time so it will be for THEM not you.

Im going to repeat this for you AGAIN since your memory skills are so autrocious.Your full of B.S as always.I referred you to the evidence COUNTLESS of times listing the names of books you can go to the library and read and videos you can watch,YOU chose never to order those tapes or go to the library and read those books i referred you to,even AFTER I gave you the addresses you could mail off to and get the catalogue of the titles of those tapes to receive those titles of those tapes,ad gave you the 1-800 number to call as well that you could order them from.YOU chose not to take me up on that challenge on ANY of this stuff.THATS A FACT!! you know it,I know it,the only one ignoring evidence is you.duh.

im done with you.have fun talking to yourself.I know you love doing that as you demonstrated on your MARK LANE thread. laughing laughing laughing out loud laughing

lord xyz
Your full of B.S. as always.First of all,I havent ignored your posts,YOU have ignored mine however.I have referred you to the evidence by listing books you can go to the library and check out and videos you can order that documents it all,its not my fault your too damn lazy to get off your lazy ass and go to the library to check these books out or order these videos I have referred you to countless of times and even gave you the addresses and phone numbers you can write to and call for to get them. roll eyes (sarcastic)

second,referring people to books that were written by people that served in clintons administration who had access to it all,IS logic dude,not reading those books after that person has referred them to you is NOT logic Read books about him,THATS logic.Just because you refuse to read books I refer you to,doesnt mean I dont know how to evident my claimsroll eyes (sarcastic)

third,Uh yes they did.You obviously missed it where Deano said-Good research there parker.you having the horrible reading comprehension and autrocious memory skills you have demonstrated you posses countless of times before in the past though,I would understand why YOU missed that.Ashtar pointed out to you as well the Clinton body count of all these deaths that Clinton is linked to.People linked to clinton who have died in very mysterious circumstances.and oh,btw,Ashtar sent me a PM telling me I really shine in my knowledge on Clinton.See unlike you,Ashtar has logic and common sense and does good research on things like this.But you go and call him an idiot like I have seen you do with him many times in the past in debates everytime he has proven you wrong and your losing a debate to him.

See thats another example of why people with logic and common sense like Ashtar and chithappens dont take anything J-Beowulf says seriously
because yes I saw where he said that on my thread,but he just contradicted himself here on this thread posting what he did post about Clinton on how palestine authorities offered to hand Bin Laden over to Clinton on a platter many times -which meant they offered to arrest him and give him to clinton is what he was saying,but Clinton had no interest in putting a known terrorist and killer behind bars since he is just like himself.you want to find out about that? stop being a jerk and start reading the books i refer you to about Clinton then. roll eyes (sarcastic)

The they I am talking about is ashtar,winter and deano.see I have seen THEM admit it before when they were wrong about something here in the conspiracy section but YOU I have never seen admit it before when you were proven wrong abotu soemthing by someone like ashtar,you just go and called him an idiot because you knew you were losing the debate and like always,are too pigheaded to admit it.

I posted some links to you on a thread of yours a long time ago before when we were in a dabate about it,you ignored them and didnt want to watch them.why should I do the same damn thing now when you'll just ignore it and not watch it like always? roll eyes (sarcastic)

I plan on making a thread about Clinton sometime down the road with videos to show people about him-because its something important to know,but you'll have to wait till then when i find them because "YOUR" not worth my time or bother.It will be for the convience of people like Ashtar,winter and others who know how evil clinton is who arent afraid to read books about him that I refer them to.THEY are worth my time so it will be for THEM not you.

Im going to repeat this for you AGAIN since your memory skills are so autrocious.Your full of B.S as always.I referred you to the evidence COUNTLESS of times listing the names of books you can go to the library and read and videos you can watch,YOU chose never to order those tapes or go to the library and read those books i referred you to,even AFTER I gave you the addresses you could mail off to and get the catalogue of the titles of those tapes to receive those titles of those tapes,ad gave you the 1-800 number to call as well that you could order them from.YOU chose not to take me up on that challenge on ANY of this stuff.THATS A FACT!! you know it,I know it,the only one ignoring evidence is you.duh.

im done with you.have fun talking to yourself.I know you love doing that as you demonstrated on your MARK LANE thread. laughing laughing laughing out loud laughing Keep talking, I'm going to run away as always as I can't match your superior wit. The fact that you talked about sending me videos, then when I said what videos, you quickly changed to books. Brilliant strategy that in no way indicates you running away from a challenge. The fact that you still argue with me surely doesn't debunk me being on your ignore list. J-Beowulf said "Clinton refused Bin Laden on what was basically a golden platter" and you say that's evidence for him being evil. Great use of logic; refusing to arrest someone makes you evil, wow. Then when I say that isn't evidence for him being evil, you shift the subject about me not wanting to read a book. Great debating tactic.

Then you say people with logic (even though the people you refered to, don't have any) don't take him seriously. I think they take him very seriously, they just don't like him and his views because he proves them wrong, it's he who doesn't take them seriously.

Ooh, you're gonna make a thread about this Clinton shit, with videos? FINALLY! This is what I've wanted to see from you, EVIDENCE! However, I'm sure it's going to be wrong, I'll keep open minded about it. No point bein biased after all, I'll end up like a conspiracy nut. Oh and what's this about my full of B.S. as always? IE YOU USED THE WRONG YOU'RE! Countlessly listing the names of books? List 3 that you've told me. no expression

Oh, and my library isn't full of conspiracy shit.

Woah, website, email, phone number? Now you're pulling stuff out your ass. Show me where. If it's in a PM, post it. Please I'm begging you, prove me wrong.

PROVE ME ****ING WRONG!

No, I think I showed I hate talking to myself, but atleast you're smart enough to know you don't listen to me.

Mr Parker
yep just as i knew,you LOVE talking to yourself and have extremely horrible memory skills as always. laughing I know you well enough that I could bet my life savings you addressed me thinking I would actually read your lies and insane posts and be rich now if i could make that kind of bet. laughing you always demonstrate you clearly dont know what that means when I say to you-Im done with you. roll eyes (sarcastic)

lord xyz
yep just as i knew,you LOVE talking to yourself and have extremely horrible memory skills as always. laughing I know you well enough that I could bet my life savings you addressed me thinking I would actually read your lies and insane posts and be rich now if i could make that kind of bet. laughing you always demonstrate you clearly dont know what that means when I say to you-Im done with you. roll eyes (sarcastic) You said that last time, yet you've continued again.

By the way, I'm not addressing to you for a responce, I'm doing it to make fun of your retardation, as I can't have a sensible debate with you.

Grand_Moff_Gav
Bring back the academics!

lord xyz
My poor thread. sad

Captain King
Bush is just the president, he doesn't have any real domestic power.

If you want to hate on someone, hate on your congressmen, notice they never indulge on thier views or what they'll do, they just showup on the ballot.

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.