Crom Alternative Money - The First World Peace

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

loken
Crom is arose as need to return to human dignity. The men are dignified as much as it is his price. There is one old saying reminds us that borrower is slave to the lender. How many dignified can be citizens as individuals and citizens as community, in the system which is fundament and basic link debit?

chithappens
I knew while reading this it was your first post.

I get what you mean but that was a poor set up to the topic. Give us an example of what you mean rather than just spewing stuff we have heard before. We might agree but if you can not give a good example in application then hardly anyone will even give you the time of day.

I still do not know what crom is... you have to explain the premise rather than assume we know

Strangelove
pitt_sock

loken
hi,
crom is a new world standard-payment system and market place.

cromland.cromalternativemoney.org/

from now on,with top news.

ciao

FeceMan
Originally posted by loken
Crom is arose as need to return to human dignity. The men are dignified as much as it is his price. There is one old saying reminds us that borrower is slave to the lender. How many dignified can be citizens as individuals and citizens as community, in the system which is fundament and basic link debit?
The ****?

Magee
um that website doesnt exist...

Rogue Jedi
Crom is Conan the Barbarians God.

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.