Surfer vs Vision, Hercules, Wonderman, Hulk, She-Hulk, Sersi & Mrs. Marvel

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

Superboy Prime
Current Surfer.

Debate.

TricksterPriest
This is actually a worse curbstomp. nosweat At least Sersi might be able to stop Supes if she doesn't get blitzed. Surfer's gonna murder the team.

Hercules
Unless BP happens to turn up...shifty

TricksterPriest
Surfer: "NOT THE ARMBAR! NOT THE ARMBAR! ANYTHING BUT THE COSMIC ARMBAR!"

BP: "*****, you better step off before I pimp-slap your chrome ass."

stick out tongue

WorldWarHulk
Still not as bad as a table...

TricksterPriest
Originally posted by WorldWarHulk
Still not as bad as a table...

Actually, the armbar probably is worse. stick out tongue

WorldWarHulk
Originally posted by TricksterPriest
Actually, the armbar probably is worse. stick out tongue You really want to compare them?

UniOmni
Surfer can and would promptly drain the Hulks, and when the rest attack in mass, he'd short out Vision, and then dabble with Simons ionic nature.

It's now 10 minutes into the match, and he's just begun.

It's now Hercules, Ms.Marvel and Sersi vs Surfer.

Ms.Marvel is good, but Surfer is by far the better and more powerful energy manipulator.
Not to mention she'd realize who she was fighting, and likely be beaten even easier, due to self doubt and fear.

Sersi is a good matter transmuter, but i can't recall Surfers record against it, and from someone as skilled as her.

Hercules is stronger than Surfer, but he's too limited.

He'd win forum mode easily, but comics is harder to peg.

Whenever he comes up against teams, he normally spouts something about them being formidable, but theirs isn't the Power cosmic and does something vaguely powerful which lays out the team in a shot.

Comic Surfer should lose due to the numbers game alone, but i wouldn't be surprised if a writer had him beat them.

He does have an advantage over each, and has been shown beating nearly each one on one.

Bah, Comic Surfer loses, due to the popularity of Hulk and Shulkie.

The only immensely popular character on the team is Hulk, followed by Shulkie.

Redatom65
there's no black panther to tip the scale

Superboy Prime
But...!

Originally posted by olympian
For Surfer nowadays to *regulary* speedblitz people left and rigth, it would have to happen in the major bulk of his appearances. It doesnt. As for Herc, he already stopped people faster than him. Your big problem here its you using high feats for one character and knowing shit about the others.

You can say it as many times you want. Its still wrong. Not only Surfer does NOT speedblitz regulary against opponnents he also does NOT if ever speedblitzed anyone while going faster than ligth, post crisis. If anything you have one example of it and the opponent in question, made it out alive.

death

UniOmni
SBP, if that quote was directed at me, i never said Surfer would blitz.

I specifically made mention of it taking at least 10 minutes.

Superboy Prime
Originally posted by UniOmni
SBP, if that quote was directed at me, i never said Surfer would blitz.

I specifically made mention of it taking at least 10 minutes.

LoL. It wasn't directed at you.

I do think Surfer's speed alone will give him many victories.

TricksterPriest
Olympian said that? Well, **** him. His credibility just took a nosedive. stick out tongue

UniOmni
Actually, he's right.

Surfer doesn't pull off what i equate to his vers of the speedblitz normally.

Its the outlier type showing, definitely not the norm.

WorldWarHulk
Olympian said that? Well, **** him. His credibility just took a nosedive. stick out tongue And... why exactly?

Superboy Prime
LoL. He didn't say that about the Surfer, he said it about Superman who has speedblitzed more often than Surfer himself.

*Just switched names to show the insanity going on in the Supes vs this team thread*

guy222
Surfer: "NOT THE ARMBAR! NOT THE ARMBAR! ANYTHING BUT THE COSMIC ARMBAR!"

BP: "*****, you better step off before I pimp-slap your chrome ass."

stick out tongue

not the bar, even i am afraid laughing out loud

llagrok
Originally posted by guy222
not the bar, even i am afraid laughing out loud

I'd like to see LT arm-bar'ing someone.

guy222
Originally posted by llagrok
I'd like to see LT arm-bar'ing someone.

he doesn't have to

carver9
Surfer can and would promptly drain the Hulks, and when the rest attack in mass, he'd short out Vision, and then dabble with Simons ionic nature.

It's now 10 minutes into the match, and he's just begun.

It's now Hercules, Ms.Marvel and Sersi vs Surfer.

Ms.Marvel is good, but Surfer is by far the better and more powerful energy manipulator.
Not to mention she'd realize who she was fighting, and likely be beaten even easier, due to self doubt and fear.

Sersi is a good matter transmuter, but i can't recall Surfers record against it, and from someone as skilled as her.

Hercules is stronger than Surfer, but he's too limited.

He'd win forum mode easily, but comics is harder to peg.

Whenever he comes up against teams, he normally spouts something about them being formidable, but theirs isn't the Power cosmic and does something vaguely powerful which lays out the team in a shot.

Comic Surfer should lose due to the numbers game alone, but i wouldn't be surprised if a writer had him beat them.

He does have an advantage over each, and has been shown beating nearly each one on one.

Bah, Comic Surfer loses, due to the popularity of Hulk and Shulkie.

The only immensely popular character on the team is Hulk, followed by Shulkie.

Do you see this post TricksterPriest and superboy prime. Did you see him say anything about speed blitzing them knocking them out, no because this guy knew that it wouldnt work. He used surfer for all the power that he possess and thats how he would get the win.

Superman dont have the power that surfer has and that would end up with him losing. Its to many powerful people on this list for superman to take out but surfer has the power to take a couple of these people powers away from them and he also can matter manipulate. Surfer gets the majority out of this fight 7/10 but superman loses 10/10 because he isnt as powerful or close to as powerful as superman.

Bentley
Why does people here want to deal with things in slow motion? Even if Superman was slow he would take the team 10/10 except for Sersi.

Superboy Prime
What's the matter couldn't handle the heat in the other thread?

LoL.

Surfer rarely blitzes. That's why UniOmni didn't mention a speedblitz.

Besides I think he was smart and avoided saying anything about speedblitz in order not to get quoted in the Superman vs Vision, Hercules, Wonderman, Hulk, She-Hulk, Sersi & Mrs. Marvel thread.

So yeah, don't wet your panties babe.

UniOmni
To Bentley.

Now that i don't agree with at all.

If Superman were as slow as Herc or Hulk, he'd get wasted.

But to limit his speed to that level, tells you how much more he is than the other characters.

UniOmni
Originally posted by Superboy Prime
LoL.

Surfer rarely blitzes. That's why UniOmni didn't mention a speedblitz.

Besides I think he was smart and avoided saying anything about speedblitz in order not to get quoted in the Superman vs Vision, Hercules, Wonderman, Hulk, She-Hulk, Sersi & Mrs. Marvel thread.

So yeah, don't wet your panties babe.

I didn't mention a speedblitz, for the sole reason that he's never shown true blitzing skills.

I hate to give feats where there isn't a canon support.

Superboy Prime
I don't know about that. He is still, arguably, stronger and with more invulnerability. Not to mention he can still fly, use heat vision, freeze breath etc. -- this is in regards to Hercules.

Hulk becomes tougher to handle because of his dynamic strength. But I still think he can take Hulk down.

However against this team discarding Supes speed will put him in great danger.

But you know, carver, this isn't superman vs this team. So if you want to discuss it do it in the proper thread.

Superboy Prime
I didn't mention a speedblitz, for the sole reason that he's never shown true blitzing skills.

I hate to give feats where there isn't a canon support.

Aye. I suspected as much.

Bentley
Thats actually a good point, Herc and Hulk can hang with him without super speed. Supes base level is still leagues over Hulk's, but as a team, yeah, they have a good shot.

For some reason I thought team was made of solely Ironman level characters, guess I got distracted.

UniOmni
Superman doesn't dwarf an enraged Hulk out the gate.

He's stronger, but not leagues.

Bentley
Supes has passed through a moon easily. Unless it is a particularly enraged Hulk he is leagues behind. I did not see any stipulation saying Hulk with be uber mad.

olympian
Olympian said that? Well, **** him. His credibility just took a nosedive. stick out tongue

You and Superboy Prime are nothing but laugthing stock. I cleary made mention of Superman in that thread, not Surfer.

However, by the chance of fate it also applies to the Surfer. Can you give me examples of Surfer speedblitz someone in battle mode?

Like him and many other flying big guns, the fligth speed doesnt usually translate in blitz figth. But go ahead and try to prove me wrong like you didnt in the other thread.

and WITHOUT whinning this time.

Originally posted by Bentley
Supes has passed through a moon easily. Unless it is a particularly enraged Hulk he is leagues behind. I did not see any stipulation saying Hulk with be uber mad.

Superman doesnt get to do that regulary. On another showing he needed the help of other top tiers to just move "our" moon.

The same way Hulk doesnt always held a planet from blowing apart or some other shit.

All in all, Surfer cleary have a better shot than Superman does, since he brings more advantages to the table.

Originally posted by Bentley
Why does people here want to deal with things in slow motion? Even if Superman was slow he would take the team 10/10 except for Sersi.

While they would stand sit and play cards, sure.

Put the pipe down, son.

WorldWarHulk
http://www.smiliegenerator.de/s32/smilies-36202.png

jasonk3
http://www.smiliegenerator.de/s32/smilies-36202.png

awwww shiiieeeettt !!!

WorldWarHulk
Originally posted by jasonk3
awwww shiiieeeettt !!! Need some help translating that to a smilie?
*f*cking things got me addicted now*

jasonk3
Need some help translating that to a smilie?
*f*cking things got me addicted now*

that would be great cool

WorldWarHulk
that would be great cool I'll just give you the link.
http://www.smiliegenerator.com/smiliegenerator_eng.html

jasonk3
I'll just give you the link.
http://www.smiliegenerator.com/smiliegenerator_eng.html

cool

jasonk3
Respects yo

TricksterPriest
thanks Bran. thumb up

WorldWarHulk
Respects yo Originally posted by TricksterPriest
thanks Bran. thumb up embarrasment
Your welcome.

Also, to just post them, you go to save smilie, and then copy and paste the link.

jasonk3
embarrasment
Your welcome.

Also, to just post them, you go to save smilie, and then copy and paste the link.

see I always try using the img link but it never works

Example
http://www.smiliegenerator.de/s32/smilies-36203.png

NVM... IT WORKED !!!

WorldWarHulk
see I always try using the img link but it never works

Example
http://www.smiliegenerator.de/s32/smilies-36203.png Are you adding the other image tags?

Also, that smilie looks like you're yelling at me, rather than thanking me... laughing out loud

TricksterPriest
http://www.smiliegenerator.de/s32/smilies-36208.png

jasonk3
Are you adding the other image tags?

Also, that smilie looks like you're yelling at me, rather than thanking me... laughing out loud

http://www.smiliegenerator.de/s32/smilies-36212.png

UniOmni
Did someone actually try to use the feat of Superman flying through a moon of Saturn as a strength feat?

That was a speedfeat, considering the distance and the time he heard the announcement.

Like Hulk couldn't tunnel through the earth with ease if he tried.

Superboy Prime
Originally posted by olympian
You and Superboy Prime are nothing but laugthing stock. I cleary made mention of Superman in that thread, not Surfer.

However, by the chance of fate it also applies to the Surfer. Can you give me examples of Surfer speedblitz someone in battle mode?

Like him and many other flying big guns, the fligth speed doesnt usually translate in blitz figth. But go ahead and try to prove me wrong like you didnt in the other thread.

and WITHOUT whinning this time.

Superman doesnt get to do that regulary. On another showing he needed the help of other top tiers to just move "our" moon.

The same way Hulk doesnt always held a planet from blowing apart or some other shit.

All in all, Surfer cleary have a better shot than Superman does, since he brings more advantages to the table.

While they would stand sit and play cards, sure.

Put the pipe down, son.

A bit angry, no? I agree it's low to edit your quotes, but hey it made more sense for Surfer than Superman. Given Surfer has rarely blitzed anyone.

With that said I don't really care about Surfer vs. this team because he just destroys them as per Forum rules.

the Darkone
Sersi has battled Silver Surfer before with the other eternals, she was one of the main reason they beat SS.

Soljer
Surfer wins.

guy222
norrin vs all those heroes

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.