Current Superman v.s. The Destroyer

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

Hyperion Prime
This is the current Superman v.s. The Destroyer without any Control. (I.E. a soul that is not able to control the Destroyer) Superman is not allowed to move faster than the Speed of Sound. Fight takes place in downtown Los Angeles.

I am going with the Destroyer. I dont see how Superman can do anything to hurt him. I mean heat vision and ice breath seem like they would be useless againt Destroyer.

Can the Man of Steel take him down?

Destroyer 10/10

Bentley
Why did you add the speed speculation anyways? So the Destroyer could win? Its a little lame to do that.

Superboy Prime
Originally posted by Bentley
Why did you add the speed speculation anyways? So the Destroyer could win? Its a little lame to do that.

UniOmni
Superman wasn't going to win regardless.

He'll still be able to hit and dodge the destroyer at will, but he won't amount to squat in the end.

He'll tire, and get a blast or two that leaves him out, if not dead.

TricksterPriest
He's right. The Destroyer is magic. Supes does crappy against magic. But taking away the speed advantage is cheap. It's not like he can pull a win either way.

Hyperion Prime
Originally posted by Bentley

Because it's lame and boring when people just spit out Superman speed blitzes him? I mean if Superman has to speedblitz everyone then he isnt that much of a hard ass to begin with. Trade blows with someone for a change.

TricksterPriest
Dude, then put him against better opponents. 2nd, w/e or w/o speedblitz, he's gonna lose this one.

Madvillain
Superman loses even with speedblitz.

Superboy Prime
Originally posted by UniOmni
Superman wasn't going to win regardless.

He'll still be able to hit and dodge the destroyer at will, but he won't amount to squat in the end.

He'll tire, and get a blast or two that leaves him out, if not dead.

Aye, but why handicap him in the first place?

UniOmni
Don't ask me lad.

Superboy Prime
Originally posted by Hyperion Prime
Because it's lame and boring when people just spit out Superman speed blitzes him? I mean if Superman has to speedblitz everyone then he isnt that much of a hard ass to begin with. Trade blows with someone for a change.

Problem is The Destroyer is a beast. Handicapping Superman makes it even worse for him.

Hyperion Prime
Originally posted by Superboy Prime
Problem is The Destroyer is a beast. Handicapping Superman makes it even worse for him.

People I don't hate Superman. My Screen mame is Hyperion Prime. Half Hyperion and Half Superman Prime.

Put in the Speed Blitz now. Superman can use it now.

Bentley
He still loses.

guy222
This is the current Superman v.s. The Destroyer without any Control. (I.E. a soul that is not able to control the Destroyer) Superman is not allowed to move faster than the Speed of Sound. Fight takes place in downtown Los Angeles.

I am going with the Destroyer. I dont see how Superman can do anything to hurt him. I mean heat vision and ice breath seem like they would be useless againt Destroyer.

Can the Man of Steel take him down?

Destroyer 10/10

dread one ftw

Hyperion Prime
Does anyone here think that the Destroyer can take Doomsday? No since in making a new thread.

Bentley
I think there was a thread on that already.

Galan007
Destroyer = a magical entity...

Destroyer ftw...

Symmetric Chaos
Originally posted by Galan007
Destroyer = a magical entity...

Destroyer ftw...

Forge = Person with magic

Bad logic.

Galan007
Originally posted by Symmetric Chaos
Forge = Person with magic

Bad logic. Destroyer = very potent magic..

Symmetric Chaos
Originally posted by Galan007
Destroyer = very potent magic..

Much better.

WorldWarHulk
Since when does Destroyer shoot magic out of his ass?

I don't care if he's magic or not, that's no way to say he wins.

He wins because he's more powerful, not because he's magic.

His Airness
Destroyer 10/10, and it's certainly not because he's some uber magician.

charlemagne9746
Destroyer should win this. The only way I see Supes winning is destroying the planet...maybe by dropping the moon onto the Earth..lol. But, we know he wouldn't do that.

How durable is the Destroyer? If Supes pulled out all the stops and destroyed the planet...would that stop him?

Hyperion Prime
Originally posted by charlemagne9746
Destroyer should win this. The only way I see Supes winning is destroying the planet...maybe by dropping the moon onto the Earth..lol. But, we know he wouldn't do that.

How durable is the Destroyer? If Supes pulled out all the stops and destroyed the planet...would that stop him?

Well the Destroyer can fly in outer space

Symmetric Chaos
Well the Destroyer can fly in outer space

Impressive. Very impressive.

Not many Kryptonians can do that under a yellow sun.

Hyperion Prime
Originally posted by Symmetric Chaos
Impressive. Very impressive.

Not many Kryptonians can do that under a yellow sun.

You are an a## h*le

Symmetric Chaos
You are an a## h*le

You didn't need to censor the word "hole" I think you can say ass here.

Also ******* is one word.

But your basic point is taken.

It censors @sshole but not ass? That odd.

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.