Deathstroke vs. Silver Samurai

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

Madvillain
This is a SWORD fight that takes place in a thick forrest. Both men are armed with twin katanas.

Who wins?

Symmetric Chaos
SS cuts DS's swords in half ending the sword fighting portion of the fight.

guy222
Originally posted by Madvillain
This is a SWORD fight that takes place in a thick forrest. Both men are armed with twin katanas.

Who wins?

ss

Madvillain
k..

Soljer
Deathstroke, me thinks.

Also; does he get to pick his Katanas? Meaning he could grab a set of promethium swords?

llagrok
Silver Samurai can cut through anything except Adamantium and Vibranium I believe.

Rewmac
Who the hell is talking about Silver Surfer ???? eek! confused

Anyway Samurai takes this... wink

jasonk3
Deathstroke wins because SS cannot use twin katanas as his hand was sliced of by wolverine in a fight. smile

Soljer
Originally posted by llagrok
Silver Samurai can cut through anything except Adamantium and Vibranium I believe.

That's only because he's never encountered promethium. doped.

Promethium has been compared to Adamantium on several occasions, inside and outside of comics.

llagrok
Originally posted by Soljer

Promethium has been compared to Adamantium on several occasions, inside and outside of comics.

Yeah, adamantium outside comics.

Soljer
Originally posted by llagrok
Yeah, adamantium outside comics.

Uhhh, I meant that writers have compared Adamantium and Promethium in interviews and the like. Not as if there were real-world adamantium....

llagrok
Uhhh, I meant that writers have compared Adamantium and Promethium in interviews and the like. Not as if there were real-world adamantium....

Tell me about the rabbits Jack

capt it up

untrue. actaully it not nearly as durable. It more like secondary adamatium as best even then I doubt it. It tends to be broken often if I am not mistaken.

capt it up
not to my knowledge they have not. If you can proof this please do. I have enevr once heard them compare the two. Ther enot really comparable. Primary adamtium is always shown more durable. Promethium has broken on many occassions.

Mider999
doesnt DS have a sword thats like adimantium like premethium or something or an energy sword, can the samurai cut through energy, and anyway DS got a major speed advantage.

Soljer
Promethium was compared to Adamantium in Unlimited Access, I believe.

Soljer
Oh, I thought I'd point it out - Promethium alone is a very durable metal. However, it HAS been broken on several occasions with (comparatively) little force. X-ionized depleted Promethium, however...

capt it up
lets just say they each get unbreakable swords. Then this could go either way. Silver sam. is deffiently thge more skilled swordsmen though he not as strong as DS.

YFZ 350
Samurai should win being this is just a sword fight.

Mider999
DS dodges all his attacks then stabs him through the armour.

Soljer
Originally posted by capt it up
lets just say they each get unbreakable swords. Then this could go either way. Silver sam. is deffiently thge more skilled swordsmen though he not as strong as DS.

Not NEARLY as strong, nor as fast.

Madvillain
Originally posted by Mider999

gonna be pretty hard to do that to a guy that teleports.

capt it up
speed iffy. DS is faster,but not by any margin that matters. silver sam bats bullets away with ease and has hit spiderman so fast and hard spiderman was unable to react.

capt it up
Originally posted by Mider999
would never happen

Soljer
speed iffy. DS is faster,but not by any margin that matters. silver sam bats bullets away with ease and has hit spiderman so fast and hard spiderman was unable to react.

Silver Samurai was slower than Wolverine. He got dismembered by Logan.

Deathstroke is MUCH faster than Logan....

shifty.

capt it up
Silver Samurai was slower than Wolverine. He got dismembered by Logan.

Deathstroke is MUCH faster than Logan....

shifty.

? silver sam. gettign dismember does not have to do with speed.

silver sam combat speed and reflex are superhuman.

silver sam going to have no trouble keeping up with DS

Soljer
Yeah he would. smile.

capt it up
Yeah he would. smile.
ya he would what?

Soljer
ya he would what?

Totally outspeed Silver Samurai.

capt it up
Totally outspeed Silver Samurai.
not in combat speed.

maybe running speed, but in combat speed hell no. DS combat speed is still with in batam's ability to fight.

masterbruce
not in combat speed.

maybe running speed, but in combat speed hell no. DS combat speed is still with in batam's ability to fight.

batman > silver sam

Soljer
not in combat speed.

Yeah huh.

capt it up
Originally posted by masterbruce
batman > silver sam
in what?

and silver sam using all of his abilities to there fullest>>>>batman

silevr sam sword fighting skills>>>>>>>>batman

capt it up
Yeah huh.
nope

masterbruce
in what?

and silver sam using all of his abilities to there fullest>>>>batman

silevr sam sword fighting skills>>>>>>>>batman

in overall

I agree Silver Sam is a better sword fighter than Bats though

Soljer
nope

Yeah huh.

capt it up
Originally posted by masterbruce
in overall

I agree Silver Sam is a better sword fighter than Bats though
over all if silver sam used his abilities to the fullest would beat batman the majority a vast majority in many casses.

capt it up
Yeah huh.
naw

Symmetric Chaos

Actually speedwise SS still has that teleportation ring doesn't he?

complexbrother
promethum is DC's version of adamantium, slade would win.

Soljer
Originally posted by Symmetric Chaos
Actually speedwise SS still has that teleportation ring doesn't he?

Shh...watch. wink.

Soljer
naw

Mmmmhmmm.

Symmetric Chaos
Shh...watch. wink.

Honestly I don't know what you're trying to say.

capt it up
Mmmmhmmm.
interesting

Soljer
Honestly I don't know what you're trying to say.

Well, now I have to go and ruin it.

It was someone's supposition that Capt would do anything to get the last word. I was trying to see if we could take up a couple pages with "Yeah huh, nuh uh, yeah huh, nuh uh, yeah huh, nuh uh" to test said hypothesis.

Symmetric Chaos
It was someone's supposition that Capt would do anything to get the last word. I was trying to see if we could take up a couple pages with "Yeah huh, nuh uh, yeah huh, nuh uh, yeah huh, nuh uh" to test said hypothesis.

no expression The problem with that is people around here don't usually stop until they leave.

capt it up
Well, now I have to go and ruin it.

ugg I don't care about the last word unless some one bothers me. I just thought it was funny lol.

who supposition was it any ways?

I thought we were playing a game lol. Well every one elsed debated we simply said the samthing over and over.

Soljer
ugg I don't care about the last word unless some one bothers me. I just thought it was funny lol.

who supposition was it any ways?

I thought we were playing a game lol. Well every one elsed debated we simply said the samthing over and over.

Close enough, stick out tongue.

capt it up
lol

Symmetric Chaos
So anyway wouldn't the teleportation and the fact that his attacks will do more damage (when he lands a hit) give SS an edge.

Soljer
So anyway wouldn't the teleportation and the fact that his attacks will do more damage (when he lands a hit) give SS an edge.

Why would they? Promethium mesh armor is pretty damned durable, and Slade has a healing factor. Not to mention his massive strength advantage, and a considerable speed advantage (despite what Capt says, stick out tongue).

llagrok
Originally posted by complexbrother
promethum is DC's version of adamantium, slade would win.

/laugh
/mock

SS' skill when it comes to using a katana is just far above Slade's.

long pig
When the hell has Promethium been broke? Superman wasn't able to.

Plus, for some reason, we forget about his promethium frigging staff. It's so powerful it's ridiculous. Not many people who could take a full shot from it.

long pig
Too fast to be blized by teleportation from a guy without superhuman reaction.

Chanced are Slade's superhuman mind would figure out where he'd teleport next and just blow him away.

Madvillain
bump.

jinzin
Silver Samurai.
Deathstroke couldn't even take Az in a sword fight.

-K-M-
Did SS got his hand back? like a cybernetic hand, or what not?

This is a general question, not related to the debate as I havn't seen him in ages

Grinning Goku
Deathstroke > Wolverine > SS

Lord Feron
Originally posted by long pig
When the hell has Promethium been broke? Superman wasn't able to.

Plus, for some reason, we forget about his promethium frigging staff. It's so powerful it's ridiculous. Not many people who could take a full shot from it.

In big capital letters the thread starter said "SWORD" fight. No powerful staff just sword fighting in which SS is much better at. So no one is blasting anyone with anything. This is like who is a better MA a dude who is faster and stronger or a person who is a better MA???? SS will beat Slade in a SWORD FIGHT!

Battlehammer
Originally posted by Grinning Goku
LOl not even closes and even worses if your talkiung about swordmenship

psycho gundam
if slade "blocks" ken's tachyon katana, the blade will pass through his sword and into him.

Madvillain
Originally posted by Grinning Goku

I disagree with that, but carry on.

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.