Spanish English Japanese

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

SixtyNine
Originally I was gonna post Titled ''Horse Power'' and the contents would be youtubes with horse humping another horse on the field, or horse mating but, I stopped and think. I thought to myself that I would get banned for that. Instead, I rethink and post this instead.

KWM1Lvo9KrQ

jRm-gMhkGwU

QALmC7g3Tdc

Barker
Not watching that shit either.

Secretus
**** that.

Rogue Jedi
Originally posted by Barker
Not watching that shit either.

Strangelove
It's really a good song yes

Why SixtyNine posted is beyond me. But I'm not complaining

Council#13
Evidently, SixtyNine posted the Horse Power Thread anyway, despite his claims of having stopped and thought about it. Or maybe he posted this thread after that other thread and got a bit mixed up. I'm not sure. I'm just too lazy to check. ermm Or MAYBE he accidentally posted that other thread. What am I, psychic or something?

Strangelove
Originally posted by Council#13
Evidently, SixtyNine posted the Horse Power Thread anyway, despite his claims of having stopped and thought about it. Or maybe he posted this thread after that other thread and got a bit mixed up. I'm not sure. I'm just too lazy to check. ermm Or MAYBE he accidentally posted that other thread. What am I, psychic or something? Well a 3-second glance tells me that 69 posted the Horse Power thread 16 minutes after this one.

Booya.

Puzzle
Originally posted by Council#13
Evidently, SixtyNine posted the Horse Power Thread anyway, despite his claims of having stopped and thought about it. Or maybe he posted this thread after that other thread and got a bit mixed up. I'm not sure. I'm just too lazy to check. ermm Or MAYBE he accidentally posted that other thread. What am I, psychic or something?

This one was made first.

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.