Favorite Bond Villains

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

Darth Martin
Rank or tell why there your favorites!

Rampant ox
Francisco Scaramanga by far. He is played by Christopher Lee - enough said. stick out tongue

Gideon
Scaramanga is up there... he, along with Trevelyan (sp?) are the closest things we have to 'evil James'. I am also partial to Elliot Carver, Dr. No, Khamal Khan, and Le Chiffre.

Darth Martin
My Top Favorites in no specific order.

1. Ernst Stavro Blofeld- The Joker or Lex Luthor of 007. James Bond archnemisis is the leader of the terrorist orginization known as SPECTRE.

2. Dr.No- A brilliant scientist with thos trademark steel hands. Arguably SPECTRE's #1 at the time.

3. Auric Goldfinger- One word describes this villain: CLASSIC. He is filthy rich and obsessed with gold. Oddjob is his henchmen and he is very dangerous. He is also has Pussy Galore working for him. Had Jill Masters painted gold while naked.

4. Fransisco Scaramanga- Alot of people like Sean Bean's performance in Goldeneye as the main villain:006. Supposedly Bond's equal. But if you havn't seen TMWTGG you are mistaken. For Scaramanga was the original and superior. Filthy rich and the most hostile man on the planet. Has his own island and his midget-servant Nick Nach tends him well.

5. Oddjob- Will always be remembered among Bond fans as the immensely strong and deadly henchman of Goldfinger. With his sheer mastery of throwing his hat at people, he seems at times unstoppable.

6. Rosa Klebb/Red Grant- Both in FRWL(which is the second best Bond film IMO) and did quite well. Klebb being the sideous withch she is and Red being SPECTRE's answer to 007 they are both loyal servants of SPECTRE.

Rampant ox
I guess I should give real reasons why I like Scaramanga the most.

-He has his own private island, complete with personal Butler.
-Has his own power station, making the entire island self sufficient.
-The Golden Gun. Easily the best weapon in the Bond series and has since become an icon in Bond video games.
-Portrayed by the legendary Christopher Lee.
-Has his own flying car and Junk (Chinese Sailing Vessel).
-The fact that nobody in the world knows what he looks like is pretty damn awesome.
-Was the best and probably highest paid hitman in the world.
-Had Bond at gunpoint multiple times throughout the film, and was ultimately only killed because of his pride and arrogance.
-The fact that he has sex before he kills somebody is pretty neat.

There are more reasons, but I think that will suffice for now. Oh, I also quite like that white suit he wears.

ADarksideJedi
I would have to say Francisco Scaramanga anyone who that actor Chris Lee plays is always fun to love and to hate!jm

Darth Martin
Yea that scene was tight when they were on his island and they were talking and the next thing you know Scaramangas golden gun is right on Bond.

misskraidridley
General Ouramove, the evil general from Goldeneye.

vader sith
Originally posted by Rampant ox

-He has his own private island, complete with personal Butler.
-Has his own power station, making the entire island self sufficient.
-The Golden Gun. Easily the best weapon in the Bond series and has since become an icon in Bond video games.
-Portrayed by the legendary Christopher Lee.
-Has his own flying car and Junk (Chinese Sailing Vessel).
-The fact that nobody in the world knows what he looks like is pretty damn awesome.
-Was the best and probably highest paid hitman in the world.
-Had Bond at gunpoint multiple times throughout the film, and was ultimately only killed because of his pride and arrogance.
-The fact that he has sex before he kills somebody is pretty neat.

There are more reasons, but I think that will suffice for now. Oh, I also quite like that white suit he wears. god and i didnt know a thing about scaramanga

coolmovies
The guy with the silver teeth

Darth Martin
Originally posted by coolmovies
The guy with the silver teeth I beliebve your reffering to Jaws.

History Buff
Jaws, Goldfinger, Sanchez, the shipping tycoon from TSWLM, and Le Ciffre (sp).

Daft Ada
Blofeld- as played by Donald Pleasence, very cold and extremely menacing.

Darth Martin
The people that played Blofeld in FRWL and TB were the most "cold and menacing" imo.

Chewy07
Originally posted by Darth Martin
The people that played Blofeld in FRWL and TB were the most "cold and menacing" imo.

No. Donald Pleasence every time.

Lord Shadow Z
Max Zorin, without a doubt. Any villain that Christopher Walken plays is memorable.

Wanderer11
Originally posted by Lord Shadow Z
Max Zorin, without a doubt. Any villain that Christopher Walken plays is memorable.

To be fair it is Walken that saves that movie for me.

Darth Macabre
I think Mr. White could be one of my favorites, hopefully he has a more prominent place in the next movie.

Placidity
Not really a main villain, but those goofball assassins Mr Kidd and Mr Wint were really funny.

I still use some lame lines they said in the film xD

darthmaul1
Goldfinger, the only villian that could of killed bond and there was no way bond was getting out of it he was done for.
odd job
jaws
korean dued from die another day
carver from tomorrow never dies.

pgdarth95
gold finger

Darth Martin
Blofeld from FRWL/TB only.

Allankles
Originally posted by pgdarth95
gold finger

Sgt.Shakedown
Scaramanga

ComicsGoddess
Jaws and Oddjob, classic minion villains smile

Mr Parker
Those two are my picks as well and thats because they were the two most dangerous villains Bond ever messed with.you couldnt just merely him them over the head with a glass bottle and kill them like you could any other person.

Wanderer11
Originally posted by Sgt.Shakedown
Scaramanga

I have always had a soft spot for Scaramanga as well. I think it is one of the best roles Christopher Lee ever had.

Darth Martin
I don't like Jaws. He represents the campy part of the Moore era.

Wanderer11
Originally posted by Darth Martin
I don't like Jaws. He represents the campy part of the Moore era.

I didn't mind him The Spy Who Loved Me, but they completely ruined him in Moonraker. But, nothing really good came out of that film.

Forgotten Jedi
Goldfinger

Andy McFly
Scaramanga

gotmovies
Goldfinger of course

stihoppum
Originally posted by gotmovies
Goldfinger of course
Great info! Really informative. It is helpful for me. sad

RussellBrooks
Originally posted by coolmovies
The guy with the silver teeth

That would be Jaws. I didn't know that he (Richard Kiel) was also in Happy Gilmore with Adam Sandler.

RussellBrooks
Back in the beginning, I'd have to say that Goldfinger and Blofeld were among the best Bond villains because of the people that surrounded them. Blofeld had Rosa Klebb, Mr Wint and Mr Kidd (the lovers).
Goldfinger was great because he had Oddjob (who can forget the man with the killer hat), and Pussy Galore (who can forget that name).

In the 1980s, Max Zorin with May Day were an excellent duo. I love Christopher Walken.

Today would be Alec Trevelyan with Xenia Onatopp. You got to love a sociopath with a grudge and who hangs around with a freak who gets orgasms by killing men with her thighs. Come to think of it, that's the way I'd like to go.

The Power
I would have to say that my favourite villain was without doubt Blofeld. In the earlier movies he really summed up what a super villain should be.

ClarkSkywalker
Scaramanga

gygan
I love the person who done the villain role in Dr. No.He si my favorite villain

ChocolateCake
I always liked Scaramanga.

Darth Martin
Dr.No is great too.

Karl Stromberg of TSWLM is perhaps the most underrated villain of the series. Personal fav of mine. Great lair, voice, motive, and overall menace.

Hatchet
I have always thought that Goldfinger is the finest villain in the series. I would also say that Scaramanga is a fairly close second.

Doc Blake
Goldfinger and Blofeld

DarkNemesis
Originally posted by Doc Blake
Goldfinger and Blofeld

thumb up

I also liked Red Grant and 006.

Red Grant by miles.

Darth Martin
http://www.bondmovies.com/cameos/adfrwl.jpg

Above all the rest.

Bric A Brac
Red Grant and Dr. No.

Mr Parker
Jaws and oddjob.

the ninjak
Christopher Lee.

GRIMNIR
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=OUH3B1lPvYM&feature=related
big grin

DopamineDarling
Oddjob and Jaws, henchman wise. As for boss villain, Charles Gray's Blofield.

Daemon Seed
Goldfinger
Scaramanga
Baron Saturday

siriuswriter
Gustav Graves. The fencing scene that stretched through five rooms AND a courtyard. I love how it was supposedly "no big deal" yet you can see the passionate fury that we know he doesn't really care if he kills Bond in a public setting.

Plus his henchman - the one with the diamond scars. That was just a cool image.

Mr Parker
Originally posted by DopamineDarling
Oddjob and Jaws, henchman wise. As for boss villain, Charles Gray's Blofield.

well said.yeah they were the best two HENCHMEN.as far as villains got to go with scaramega.

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.