Anakin Skywalker & Exar Kun vs. Kyle Katarn & Lord Nyax

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

Nikkolas
ROTS Anakin
Exar Kun

vs.

Battlemaster Kyle
Non-Powered Up Nyax/Irek

Setting:
1) The Spice Mines of Kessel
2) Geonosis Arena

Fighters start at 10 ft. away from each other.

WHich duo takes it?

Captain REX
Nyax is such a freak. ermm

Nikkolas
Definitely agree with you there.

And the six lightsabers on his elbows and knees and writs is wayyyyy lame.

But I wanted a less known but still powerful person for the fight.

vader11
Ya, he is definitely a freak: http://images.google.com.hk/images?num=100&hl=zh-TW&as_qdr=all&q=lord%20Nyax&ie=UTF-8&oe=UTF-8&um=1&sa=N&tab=wi
But how powerful is he?

Nikkolas
Well, when not powered up, he was slaughtering an entire band of Vong Warriors in very short order. He took on Luke but melee combat with teh guy is kinda impossible, apparently. From what I recll, anyway.

He couldn't talk so he mainly used telepathy and forced people to do things for him. He was exerting a powerful pull over Luke's mind at a point as well.

Tangible God
Kyle's boned, and Nyax is a poor attempt at bringing Dark Jedi to NJO.

LORDSIDIOUS01
Is Nyax the same person NJO Luke beat?

Apollo Cloud
Is this a saber battle?

Well Anakin's quite an overall good rounder; he's strong, fast, has a nice connection + mastery of the force, and is also pretty technically good, though I wouldn't say he excels at anything.

Exar Kun's got some pretty insane strength and mastery of the force, and his creative genius and expertise with a saber is also pretty incredible given how he created the very first saberstaff, and a style to go along with it, and could wield it to great effect to. The fact that the style's unique would also give him a pretty nice advantage.

Kyle Katarn's got a great connection to the force (especially considering his boost from the Valley of the Jedi), and has an extremely incredible natural grasp of the saber, given how he defeated so many Dark Jedi in combat with zero training whatsoever.

Lord Nyax is beastly with the force, is pretty damn skilled, and wields six sabers in such a unique and unorthodox manner that he would be a pretty huge threat.

I'd say Kyle and Nyax take this, but it's somewhat close, and that's if it's a saber battle, though coming to think about it, force battle would be pretty close too, and could possibly turn out the same way.

vader11
I think team 2 wins.

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.