Which supervillain has the best lawyer?

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

Aqua-pimp
You know them supervillains are like doing stuff that would get a normal guy in prison for the rest for his live.....But guys like Sabertooth and Joker are killing children and grandpa's alike like it ain't a thang ...
So my gues is them dudes got to have formidable lawyers... big grin

So i wonderd which supervillain in comic history has the best lawyer...

Discus!!!

cool

Bentley
Jokers. Insanity plead cannot probably be good after so many times.

CasanoVa
Green Goblin, how many times has he convinced the public he was innocent?

Or Bullseye, not that he really needs a lawyer erm, it'd be quicker and easier for him to plead guilty and break out than sit through the trial.

endrict
Dead Pool...

llagrok
Didn't Juggernaut have the She Hulk?

In every sense of the word.

grey fox
Doctor Doom doesn't NEED a damn lawyer.

Diplomatic immunity bitches cool

Scoobless
Originally posted by CasanoVa
Green Goblin, how many times has he convinced the public he was innocent?

How many times has he even been arrested though? GG never sees the inside of a jail.

wink

CasanoVa
Originally posted by Scoobless
How many times has he even been arrested though? GG never sees the inside of a jail.

wink

Uh... Course he does... erm

They just never show it, 'cause well.. it doesn't make for good reading haermm, I think he has a few times though.

That or the looney bin.

NiņoAraņa
Lex, def.

Scoobless
Originally posted by CasanoVa
Uh... Course he does... erm

They just never show it, 'cause well.. it doesn't make for good reading haermm, I think he has a few times though.

That or the looney bin.

Not really ... either Spidey beats him and walks away or they think he's dead.

Remember that one, not too long ago, GG wanted to make Pete think he was his son and threatened to kill everyone close to him? at the end of it they fought and Spidey talks him out of killing everyone then just lets him go.

no expression

grey fox

Remember that one, not too long ago, GG wanted to make Pete think he was his son and threatened to kill everyone close to him? at the end of it they fought and Spidey talks him out of killing everyone then just lets him go.

no expression

That's because Peters a Pussy.

Me ? I would of torn him apart , literally tear his goddamn head off his shoulders and ram it up his as*hole. The guy's too smart and crazy to be left alive...

CasanoVa

no expression

I remember that time after the.. ceremony.. of something or other.. where he went batshit insane after collecting those totems and stuff. Wasn't he like pinned to the floor (with web) hallucinating and like everybody (JJJ, MJ, Spiderman, the police) were just like standing around him.

I think he got arrested after that erm

He got arrested (and imprisoned) leading up to CW, but not on panel.

But yeah a huge majority of the time he just left battered and somehow escapes before the authorities arrive or theres a huge fire and he manages to disappear.

I don't like how they're making him look like Tommy Lee Jones nowadays though sad

DigiMark007
These guys don't exactly have lawyers. They just escape. Do you really think the Joker's been on trial more than once or twice?

roll eyes (sarcastic)

Bouboumaster
Lex Luthor for the win.

Bouboumaster
Or Magneto.

Symmetric Chaos
Doom.

SevenShackles
Kingpin!!!

Starhawk
Originally posted by Bentley
Jokers. Insanity plead cannot probably be good after so many times.

Joker doesn't NEED a lawyer for an insanity plea. 5 min in the courtroom no one would doubt it.

It's a toss up between Lex and Green Goblin.

guy222
Originally posted by Aqua-pimp
You know them supervillains are like doing stuff that would get a normal guy in prison for the rest for his live.....But guys like Sabertooth and Joker are killing children and grandpa's alike like it ain't a thang ...
So my gues is them dudes got to have formidable lawyers... big grin

So i wonderd which supervillain in comic history has the best lawyer...

Discus!!!

cool

Joker

Superherovandal
Lex.

TricksterPriest
Originally posted by DigiMark007
These guys don't exactly have lawyers. They just escape. Do you really think the Joker's been on trial more than once or twice?

roll eyes (sarcastic)

Actually, yes he has. He's got a dream team of lawyers. Joker wins this hands down. They can't convict him of anything because he always cops the insanity plea. In fact, some people (like Batman) think that he enjoys going to Arkham to unwind and relax before his next escape and plot.

Starhawk
Originally posted by Starhawk
Joker doesn't NEED a lawyer for an insanity plea. 5 min in the courtroom no one would doubt it.

It's a toss up between Lex and Green Goblin.

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.