Taskmaster/Deadshot/Merlyn vs Deathstroke/Bullseye/Grifter

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

SevenShackles
Taskmaster / Deadshot / Merlyn
Vs
Deathstroke / Bullseye / Grifter

each team gets 1 day prep

curious which team would comeout ontop

guy222
Originally posted by SevenShackles
Taskmaster / Deadshot / Merlyn
Vs
Deathstroke / Bullseye / Grifter

each team gets 1 day prep

curious which team would comeout ontop

team one

Symmetric Chaos
Is this a different Merlyn than the one I'm thinking of?

guy222
Originally posted by Symmetric Chaos
Is this a different Merlyn than the one I'm thinking of?

Hey

Utrigita
No I believes it is the M E R L Y N then team One STOMPS team Two

MERCILOUS
i'm pretty sure he means merlyn the archer, who's in Ras' league of assassins, as much as i like merlyn, team 2 wins.

guy222
Originally posted by MERCILOUS
i'm pretty sure he means merlyn the archer, who's in Ras' league of assassins, as much as i like merlyn, team 2 wins.

I think its Merlyn. Team One

MERCILOUS
Originally posted by guy222
I think its Merlyn. Team One

huh? i think it's merlyn too, but what does that mean to you? i'm noticing you don't type much, some clarity would be appreciated.

LORDSIDIOUS01
huh? i think it's merlyn too, but what does that mean to you? i'm noticing you don't type much, some clarity would be appreciated.

I like team one ftw

guy222

If u wanna ask a question. The private message is there
Merlyn operates on the level of Living Tribunal. Quite powerful

TricksterPriest

He means Merlyn, guardian of the omniverse, father of Roma. The guy who gave Captain Britain his powers. And since you named an alternate Merlyn who's around street level, it's hopefully him. Otherwise, this is spitey. stick out tongue

guy222
Originally posted by TricksterPriest
He means Merlyn, guardian of the omniverse, father of Roma. The guy who gave Captain Britain his powers. And since you named an alternate Merlyn who's around street level, it's hopefully him. Otherwise, this is spitey. stick out tongue

I was gonna say that mad laughing out loud Got ya stick out tongue

SpunkySmurph
It's probably Merlyn, the anti-Green Arrow assassin.

guy222
Originally posted by SpunkySmurph
It's probably Merlyn, the anti-Green Arrow assassin.

I think it is

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.