Man on Fire or Deja Vu

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

rockycairns
Both are from the same director (Tony Scott) and have the same lead actor (Denzel Washington) so which one do you prefer

ive got to give the nod to Man on Fire just

Dusty
Man on Fire. The more emotionally driven of the two.

forumcrew
man on fire by far, deja vu wasnt that good.

Röland
Man on Fire

MildPossession
Man on Fire, no question.

ragesRemorse
Originally posted by forumcrew
man on fire by far, deja vu wasnt that good. .

sithsaber408
Man on Fire, but Deja Vu was good. stick out tongue

ADarksideJedi
"Man on fire" was ok abit boring I thought.Now adays movies are about action and special efforts.Too much of both is abit dull in my book.jm

forumcrew
man on fire had too much action and special effects? not sure we are talking about the same movie.

Röland
Originally posted by ADarksideJedi
"Man on fire" was ok abit boring I thought.Now adays movies are about action and special efforts.Too much of both is abit dull in my book.jm

Boring? How did you come to that conclusion?

exanda kane
Man on Fire, all the way.

DanZeke25
Deja Vu

ADarksideJedi
Originally posted by forumcrew
man on fire had too much action and special effects? not sure we are talking about the same movie.

I think we are.I may be thinking of another movie.jm

Dreamt
Originally posted by exanda kane
Man on Fire, all the way.

ragesRemorse
Originally posted by ADarksideJedi
I think we are.I may be thinking of another movie.jm

Man on fire was about character development, and less about action which is why it was such a good film

Supreme being
Originally posted by ragesRemorse
Man on fire was about character development, and less about action which is why it was such a good film

Exactly great emotional film and the endings a killer,Man of fire gets my vote considering i haven't even seen deja vu.

InnerRise
I'd say Deja Vu, then again I haven't seen either one. erm

anata wa wakarimasu ka.....

Smasandian
There's a difference between both?

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.