As if any of your opinions actually count

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

Islamic_Cleric
As most of you are below voting age and don't have a clue what your talking about. The others belong to things like the pink vote which have fixed political ideas anyway.

Boots
Originally posted by Islamic_Cleric
As most of you are below voting age and don't have a clue what your talking about. The others belong to things like the pink vote which have fixed political ideas anyway.

Good point well said!

Robtard
This is awesome... we have 'socks' congratulating each other.

Boots
Originally posted by Robtard
This is awesome... we have 'socks' congratulating each other.

shifty

chithappens
It's the same guy talking to himself. This is just retarded.

Boots
Originally posted by chithappens
I have a tiny dick, pity me

laughing

chithappens
Originally posted by Boots
I slap feces off my balls at night

Is that actually fun?

Boots
I so want to touch your wang

laughing

Sorgo X

Ageism and more prejudice?

You're so amazing. Please, come back with another sock.

no expression

FeceMan
****ing retarded.

It's like he's a matryoshka doll with accounts that open up into smaller accounts which open up into even smaller accounts until one finally gets to the very tiny man on the inside who tries to justify his pathetic existence by making fun of people on a message board because they damaged his fragile ego in some way.

...****ing retarded.

Council#13
Mmmmm this is interesting.... ermm Well, not really. Just because someone is underage, doesn't mean that they don't know what they're talking about. There are plently of people who are of age and still don't know what they're talking about. Cheers, you've been banned! eek! You too, Boots. Cheers for that, also. smile

Schecter
Originally posted by FeceMan
****ing retarded.

It's like he's a matryoshka doll with accounts that open up into smaller accounts which open up into even smaller accounts until one finally gets to the very tiny man on the inside who tries to justify his pathetic existence by making fun of people on a message board because they damaged his fragile ego in some way.

...****ing retarded.

****ing hit that nail on the head
im gone for one weekend and i miss another classic whirly meltdown. i bet he got fired from mcdonalds.

just wish he'd just post a link to the thread where i permanently damaged his ego by typing words online to a complete stranger....so that i can profile it share it with everyone, so we can all point and lol out loud, together.

ADarksideJedi
Even people who can't vote are aware of how to vote adn who is running and such.There are mosty people who can vote who don't give a damn and vote for who ever there parents tel them to vote for.JM

chithappens
Originally posted by ADarksideJedi
Even people who can't vote are aware of how to vote adn who is running and such.There are mosty people who can vote who don't give a damn and vote for who ever there parents tel them to vote for.JM

Are you around people who don't vote? I know college students TODAY IN SCHOOL WITH ME WHO ARE NOT SURE WHO THE VICE PRESIDENT IS OR WHO THE CURRENT GOVERNOR IS.

Schecter
Originally posted by ADarksideJedi

lol

is this "pwn yourself day"?
genius! eek!

HEY SCHECTER!!!! YOU SUCK!!!!!

chillmeistergen

You haven't even put your age on your profile. So you're probably like 16.

Bardock42
As most of you are below voting age and don't have a clue what your talking about. The others belong to things like the pink vote which have fixed political ideas anyway. **** you, I am almost 12...I can make my parents vote what I want.

debbiejo
I want a split personality tooooooooooo sad

Victor Von Doom
Are you around people who don't vote? I know college students TODAY IN SCHOOL WITH ME WHO ARE NOT SURE WHO THE VICE PRESIDENT IS OR WHO THE CURRENT GOVERNOR IS.

To be fair, no-one cares anymore. Politics is tedious and non-inclusive.

Gregory

Also in fairness, Cheney doesn't actually have much power, at least not officially. President of the Senate, sure. But the last time he did anything really significant was when he shot his hunting partner.

Shakyamunison
Originally posted by debbiejo
I want a split personality tooooooooooo sad

But the other half of you doesn't. wink

zozo_yoyo_xoxo
Originally posted by Schecter
****ing hit that nail on the head
im gone for one weekend and i miss another classic whirly meltdown. i bet he got fired from mcdonalds.

just wish he'd just post a link to the thread where i permanently damaged his ego by typing words online to a complete stranger....so that i can profile it share it with everyone, so we can all point and lol out loud, together.

lol. Whirly is on as much as you isn't he? How's your job going?

Asked any of your real life friends?

Of course you haven't.

What a loser.

Bardock42
Originally posted by zozo_yoyo_xoxo
lol. Whirly is on as much as you isn't he? How's your job going?

Asked any of your real life friends?

Of course you haven't.

What a loser. Hahaha, that's funny.

zozo_yoyo_xoxo
Originally posted by Bardock42
Hahaha, that's funny.

Indeed.

Originally posted by PVS
shit...it wont let me copy and paste the password.
i guess i have to think of some random set of words i know
ill forget...but what if i remember...What the f**k?

:edit: cool ok awesome i did it and already forgot it. smile

goodbye

And that lasted how long?

Originally posted by Schecter
ok, since im sitting around high on perkesat (oral surgery) and genuinely have nothing better to do, ill entertain those few who miss me contributing here.

but first to the bitter little vaginas who till this day cant stop crying and pissing and moaning about me like a bunch of battered housewives:
oh ffs you pathetic peckers never stop do you? how brave to attack a vacant screen name on the interweb. how witty to declare that someone lets a forum run their life...when in fact they tossed this shit forum in the trash like rotten moldy vegitables, yet here you are 'standing up' to the great and evil demon that is pvs. yeah, lets reflect on that irony for a moment.............ok moving along:

the truth is this forum is a joke (gdf that is, ill reserve judgement on the otf since the whole point of it seems to be to act completely pointless. maybe thats cool, **** if i know. just not my thing though.

kmc served two purposes for me:

1-MOVIES...the whole point. this is geek fanboy central, so the second a new pic of venom is released, it pops up here long before the official sites. (in fact i signed up here because of SW ep3)

2-debating. the gdf used to be a decent place to have a debate, where people on both sides were heated at times, even sparking flame wars. however trolling was not tolerated and especially not obsessive cross-thread stalking. i remember when a sock troll would be banned the second he made the account. now all a sock troll has to do is have a PM conversation with a certain authority figure and kiss their ass, and they will be conveniently overlooked. and what of opinions? you could express yourself however you felt, so long as not personally assaulting a member and killing the actual topic. now you have to think how to phrase it correctly so you dont get censored by the resident KMC-PC thug. and what about a certain other person who evokes some artificial right to step out of character, so to speak, and personally attack another member in some lengthy and utterly damning diatribe because they're the "big dog". (to paraphrase...i read it once and almost pissed myself laughing though)

so some of you need to stop patting yourselves on the back because all your obnoxious and obsessive behavior amounted to precisely nothing in my decision. its as simple as this: the gdf, and by extention kmc is a derelict forum. what keeps it afloat is the members who contribute to it (the reason i made this account: so i can continue browsing the movie forums for new material...the whole reason i signed up in 04). and thats the biggest misconception here. is that post count=contribution or meaningless interweb rank=contribution. by posting a decent topic or even a clip/picture from an up coming film that nobody has posted before, a member has contributed far more than most here who just cant stop applauding themselves. when they only exist here to satisfy their own issues, whether it be children with plastic badges on a powertrip, or some freak who apparently has no job or life at all, and spends all day trolling here, they take away from the forum, dumb it down...basically serve as a sabateur of any fun or anything remotely interesting.

so, if you're at the movies and some idiots keep disrupting it by yelling, throwing shit, etc you let the manager know. if the manager doesnt give a shit, what do you then do? run back in the theater and cry/throw your fists in the air? or simply get your money back and leave? i side with logic.

so friends: you may always contact me via PM, or if you find greener pasteurs with regards to debating, send me a link.

and idiots: you mean about as much to me as the loaf i pinched this morning. think about that as you vigorously type up your pathetic attempt to bait me into wasting my time here.

speaking of wasted time....

take care and goodbye(again)

-paul

That long and then about a week to make his new account.

I'm sure when Whirly does his periodic visit all he does is search his name and laugh at how often he is mentioned in his absence.

Starhawk

I plan to use my legal career to implement the changes I want, I've made it a point to get to know the local MP's and MPP's in my party and I have many friends in journalism. I know what I need to do to alter things to the way I want them.

zozo_yoyo_xoxo
Originally posted by Starhawk
I plan to use my legal career to implement the changes I want, I've made it a point to get to know the local MP's and MPP's in my party and I have many friends in journalism. I know what I need to do to alter things to the way I want them.

Did you do that online?

chillmeistergen

Wow, do you want us to bow, or just kneel?

Starhawk
Originally posted by chillmeistergen
Wow, do you want us to bow, or just kneel?

You left out kissing my ring. LOL Seriously though whats wrong with someone wanting to make a difference?

zozo_yoyo_xoxo
You left out kissing my ring. LOL Seriously though whats wrong with someone wanting to make a difference?

Nothing. I guess your doing this Online though.

Bardock42

What would you say if Hitler asked you that?

zozo_yoyo_xoxo
What would you say if Hitler asked you that?

Zieg Heil?

smile

Starhawk
No I am not doing it online. I have met them in person, I am trying to build contacts and a powerbase to get my alterations to society done.

zozo_yoyo_xoxo
No I am not doing it online. I have met them in person, I am trying to build contacts and a powerbase to get my alterations to society done.

Sounds important! I'm impressed!

chillmeistergen

And you're how old? Shouldn't you be out getting laid?

Starhawk
And you're how old? Shouldn't you be out getting laid?

I work that in. Women love deep intellectual guys. And yes it is important, most people sit around b*tching and moaning about how they would like to improve society. I plan to put my money where my mouth is and actually go out and implement those changes.

FeceMan
You're so full of shit that you have managed to delude yourself into believing it.

Starhawk
You're so full of shit that you have managed to delude yourself into believing it.

If you have nothing to add other then bashing, just STFO or get reported.

zozo_yoyo_xoxo

laughing

So says Shit bloke smile

Bardock42
I work that in. Women love deep intellectual guys.

Correction, women love guys that appear deep and intellectual.

chillmeistergen
I work that in. Women love deep intellectual guys. And yes it is important, most people sit around b*tching and moaning about how they would like to improve society. I plan to put my money where my mouth is and actually go out and implement those changes.

Right, basically, you're a self inflated, deluded student who thinks he's god's gift. I think you ought to stop being so cocky, until, you've actually made a change. Which, is never going to happen.

zozo_yoyo_xoxo
Correction, women love guys that appear deep and intellectual.

Unless they like rough types or feminine types or athletic types etc.

Starhawk
Originally posted by zozo_yoyo_xoxo
Unless they like rough types or feminine types or athletic types etc.

In highschool they go for the jocks, in university and college they go for us.

Bardock42
In highschool they go for the jocks, in university and college they go for us.

"us"?

zozo_yoyo_xoxo
"us"?

As a half chinese/jamaican trans sexual, I don't think he speaks for me.

Starhawk
I meant intellectuals.

chillmeistergen
I meant intellectuals.

Don't be so keen to place yourself in that group.

zozo_yoyo_xoxo
I meant intellectuals.

inte.. what? On KMC laughing

Bardock42
I meant intellectuals.

Oh, so in your case "them", should have said that right away.

Starhawk
Don't be so keen to place yourself in that group.

You take all of this too personally. Do you honestly hate someone over something said on a forum?

Bardock42
You take all of this too personally. Do you honestly hate someone over something said on a forum?

Maybe he just doesn't like it when people that he feels are stupid call themselves intellectuals.

zozo_yoyo_xoxo
Oh, so in your case "them", should have said that right away.

Ah ,you almost fit into his first group, almost!

chillmeistergen

Hate? Of course not. I have not seen you say anything intellectual, so I do not consider you one. I have however seen you make several grievous grammatical errors. This to me seems to go against everything intellectual.

FeceMan

Starhawk
Hate? Of course not. I have not seen you say anything intellectual, so I do not consider you one. I have however seen you make several grievous grammatical errors. This to me seems to go against everything intellectual.

You think intellectuals can't have bad grammar? LOL

chillmeistergen
FeceMan, was that aimed at me or Starhawk?

Bardock42

You are certainly not an intellectual as the character you portray yourself on here.

Starhawk
Care to elaborate?

chillmeistergen

When trying to persuade others, I feel it to be a tad um. stupid.

Also, intellectuals wouldn't hold such a biased and one sided point of view. They posses the ability to entertain an idea, that isn't their own.

Bardock42
Care to elaborate?

Yes, your debating style is childish and weak. Your claims are hardly thought through and you just parrot opinions you have been fed. You refuse to listen to the opposing side and you refuse to look at data and evidence. You behave very much like no intellectual that deserves such a title would behave.

FeceMan
FeceMan, was that aimed at me or Starhawk?
Yip-Yap.

chillmeistergen
Yip-Yap.

Oh right, good.

Starhawk
When trying to persuade others, I feel it to be a tad um. stupid.

Also, intellectuals wouldn't hold such a biased and one sided point of view. They posses the ability to entertain an idea, that isn't their own.

I do listen to the other side, its doesn't mean I have to agree with them.

inimalist
Shouldn't it be a rule that anyone who identifies themselves as an "intellectual" probably isn't?

You certainly brought this one on yourself Starhawk...

EDIT: and just as a correction, women like men who appear as though they have the ability to command resourses.

Starhawk
So your saying they are attracted to men who have the illusion of power?

inimalist
no

men who appear as though they are able to command resources. Its an evolutionary thing. eggs being rarer than sperm, females have had to save them for males who they can guarantee will be able to provide for the lineage of their genes.

Its a very strange counterbalance to the male desire to impregnate as many females as possible. Not to mention how complicated these issues become within human society.

Starhawk
Please tell me you never use that as a pick up line.

I get what your saying, also speaking from experience most women tend to go for the Law, Medical, or Philosophy students, the leftovers go to the arts department.

inimalist
pick up line?

oooooo Casanova

roll eyes (sarcastic)

Starhawk
Your studying science correct? Do you find women are more attracted to you once they know that?

inimalist
I haven't had to pick up a girl in as long as I've been studying science. wink

xmarksthespot
You're unemployed and pretend to be a Law student online correct? Do you find women are more attracted to you once they know that? Assuming the improbability that they deign to come near you in the first place.

P.S.
You're is you are. Your is your.

P.P.S. Hello whobsock above.

Victor Von Doom
Originally posted by inimalist
I haven't had to pick up a girl in as long as I've been studying science. wink

I can imagine.

xmarksthespot
Originally posted by Victor Von Doom
I can imagine. Are you doing it now? vin

inimalist
I can imagine.

lol

what I meant was that I'm in a long term relationship

so unfortunately, scoping for fly hunnies has not happened.

Victor Von Doom
Originally posted by xmarksthespot
Are you doing it now? vin Shut it, biatch.

Symmetric Chaos
No one's opionins count. In the end everything is decided by the secret world goverment.

chillmeistergen
Originally posted by Symmetric Chaos
No one's opionins count. In the end everything is decided by the secret world goverment.

Lol.

Starhawk
Originally posted by Symmetric Chaos

As long as it is not a right wing government, I could get on board for that.

xmarksthespot
Shut it, biatch. That's hot.Originally posted by Symmetric Chaos
No one's opionins count. In the end everything is decided by the secret world goverment. Lead by the Lizard Queen!

SpunkySmurph
As most of you are below voting age and don't have a clue what your talking about. The others belong to things like the pink vote which have fixed political ideas anyway. Good point well said!

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.