Storm on Wikipedia

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

What If...
I don't remember that being there. confused

Looks like someone has been editing the Storm article, wonder who? roll eyes (sarcastic)

llagrok
Originally posted by What If...
I don't remember that being there. confused

Looks like someone has been editing the Storm article, wonder who? roll eyes (sarcastic)

It wasn't there a while ago, I know that much.

H. S. 6
Are people just discovering Wikipedia isn't a trustworthy reference?

llagrok
Originally posted by H. S. 6

I know it's not. I wrote most of the articles on the NEO and Gamemaster smile

What If...

Did I say it was trusthworthy? no.
Did I say I gather my information from Wikipedia? no.
Did I in any hint/state/comment that I belive Wikipedia IS reliable source of information? no.

You're comment is random and offtopic, as I was just showing that it's very probable one of the 2 "Storm fanboys" here on KMC have been messing with Wiki also smile

grey fox
Most of the mods on Wiki are douchebags.

They had a big-ass discussion over Bleedmans webcomic just because he was using copy righted characters. When in-fact they were arguing over the names under a f*cking image.

Not only that but I wrote a long article on Viewtiful Joe 2 and It got deleted just so they could move each separate (more detailed !) character profile/article together.

H. S. 6
Originally posted by What If...
Did I say it was trusthworthy? no.
Did I say I gather my information from Wikipedia? no.
Did I in any hint/state/comment that I belive Wikipedia IS reliable source of information? no.

You're comment is random and offtopic, as I was just showing that it's very probable one of the 2 "Storm fanboys" here on KMC have been messing with Wiki also smile

Did I say you did any of the things you've so kindly listed? No.

I merely shared my wonder that it would come as a surprise that something on Wikipedia isn't accurate. And, considering this thread is solely about an article on Wikipedia, I'd hardly say my post was "random and off topic," yes?

However, it seems I've hit a nerve, so I suppose we'll just have to drop the issue.

willRules
waite, Storm isn't teh stongnorest mutooont eviiiirr????????? fear

capt it up
any notice it said storm would reach her ulimited potential? How can some one reach unlimited potential?

Badabing
Originally posted by willRules
waite, Storm isn't teh stongnorest mutooont eviiiirr????????? fear shE haz liten1ng @nd hale stonez!!!!!111!!one!!!!eleven11

jasonk3
Originally posted by capt it up
any notice it said storm would reach her ulimited potential? How can some one reach unlimited potential?
eek! laughing

Badabing
any notice it said storm would reach her ulimited potential? How can some one reach unlimited potential? Good call!! banana02

H. S. 6

Except it says "ultimate."

Evil_Ash
Originally posted by willRules
waite, Storm isn't teh stongnorest mutooont eviiiirr????????? fear

She is. She can summon fanboys. fear

willRules
Originally posted by Badabing
shE haz liten1ng @nd hale stonez!!!!!111!!one!!!!eleven11

she tuutoolly puwnzz wolverhine adn nightkrawwlear, eh sucks an d storme is teh greetest!!!!11 droolio

capt it up
phoenix never reached her potential and by saying storm is on phoenix levels means storm will never reach it either. phoenix is a being with unlimited potential meany she can never reach her full potential since it endless. So if storm in fact has the same potential she would never reach her potential either.

capt it up
Except it says "ultimate."
yues, but phoenix has unlimited potential and storm was being compared to phoenix.

H. S. 6
yues, but phoenix has unlimited potential and storm was being compared to phoenix.

The author of this particular article seems to think that the Phoenix does indeed have a limit to her powers, because it says Storm will reach her ultimate potential, "much like Phoenix."

DigiMark007
I'm going to go edit Spider-Man's page to say he's an Omega Mutant....then make a thread about it and laugh.

evil face

ExodusCloak
Originally posted by DigiMark007
I'm going to go edit Spider-Man's page to say he's an Omega Mutant....then make a thread about it and laugh.

evil face

I knew it, you may as well add him to the Omega Mutant page while you're at it. shifty

Wait make him an Omega PLUS...like Brubakers Vulcan.

capt it up
The author of this particular article seems to think that the Phoenix does indeed have a limit to her powers, because it says Storm will reach her ultimate potential, "much like Phoenix."
yes and the author a moron for even trying to compare storm and phoenix

Soljer

evil face

Do it.

And then lets see how long it takes to get changed.

DigiMark007
Originally posted by Soljer
Do it.

And then lets see how long it takes to get changed.

That's the problem. He's too well-known. It would be ret-conned back to something respectable before I could upload a pic of it and post it here.

Not really worth it.

erm

Soljer
That's the problem. He's too well-known. It would be ret-conned back to something respectable before I could upload a pic of it and post it here.

Not really worth it.

erm

Before you could even upload a picture?

Do they have people on every article every minute of every hour of every day? What the f**k??

DigiMark007

Do they have people on every article every minute of every hour of every day? What the f**k??

Meh, I exaggerated. Regardless, too much work for a small payoff.

*goes to edit The Authority's page*

Soljer
Meh, I exaggerated. Regardless, too much work for a small payoff.

*goes to edit The Authority's page*

Oh, my mistake. I mis-read your post, I thought you meant that you already HAD changed it, and it was changed back before you could hit the 'print screen' button. stick out tongue.

llagrok
http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Jubilee_%28comics%29#Powers_and_abilities

Check out the end of the third paragraph.

pr1983
Originally posted by llagrok
http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Jubilee_%28comics%29#Powers_and_abilities

Check out the end of the third paragraph.

oh sweet f*cking christ laughing

llagrok
Originally posted by pr1983
oh sweet f*cking christ laughing

Yeah, Jubilee is awesome!

pr1983
man, i'm gonna post it anyways...

Mobra
Rediculous.

Endless Mike
Originally posted by grey fox
Most of the mods on Wiki are douchebags.

They had a big-ass discussion over Bleedmans webcomic just because he was using copy righted characters. When in-fact they were arguing over the names under a f*cking image.

Not only that but I wrote a long article on Viewtiful Joe 2 and It got deleted just so they could move each separate (more detailed !) character profile/article together.

In addition they had a big debate about Star Wars canon because some idiots kept bitching about certain things not being canon (despite the fact that Lucasfilm officially declared that they were canon) so they went with the Golden Mean fallacy and added a section that said the canon of those items was "in dispute" even though the only ones disputing it were those retards with an agenda.

Mobra
Star Wars fans always fight about what's canon and what's not. That's not surprising.

Swanky-Tuna
Originally posted by pr1983
man, i'm gonna post it anyways...
That's awesome.
I don't mean much offense when I say this, but you know something's messed up when Capt points it out.

TricksterPriest
laughing Check out LP's topic. Long Pig had the idea of attacking wiki and ****ing around with the bios. evil face

Swanky-Tuna
I saw it. Didn't seem like it'd be worth the effort to me.

Tha C-Master

Do they have people on every article every minute of every hour of every day? What the f**k?? Somone edited one of T.I and it got changed in like 7 minutes. laughing He also got a warning.

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.