MALL shooting in Kansas

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

ragesRemorse
Yeah, im not good at this sort of breaking news thing. Infact i suck, but i have always wanted to be the first to bring breaking news to KMC other than my colon situations. Well, not sure what exactly is going on, but some people got messed up, and even dead. Not as good t.v as virginia massacre, but i have been the first to bring this to KMC and thats all i care about....turn on CNN if you want answers

chithappens
Please link

chithappens
Here it is

ragesRemorse
Originally posted by chithappens
Here it is

thats awsome man, you answered your own question.

You want to be a journalist for me? I could use someone with motivation

chithappens
I meant to edit but I forgot I had already posted when I found the link

ragesRemorse
I meant to edit but I forgot I had already posted when I found the link

Oh, well never mind then, i dont want inneffcient people working for me. Shouldnt have told the truth, was cooler when it appeared as though you answered yourself wink

chithappens
I answered myself anyway LOL. I was going to just put "edit:"

Edit: There is not enough to really talk about this yet. Probably need to wait 24 hours until we actually know some real factual information.

ragesRemorse
I answered myself anyway LOL. I was going to just put "edit:"

Edit: There is not enough to really talk about this yet. Probably need to wait 24 hours until we actually know some real factual information.

True, and as long as i get credit for posting it first, well...thats all i care about

Schecter
i just want to know three things

1- what video game he played.

2- what music he listened to

3- what laws must be enacted NOW NOW NOW to make sure that psychos dont exist anymore

*waits for random idiot to answer*

FeceMan
I know American Eagle is expensive, but it's not that big of a deal.

ragesRemorse
Originally posted by Schecter
i just want to know three things

1- what video game he played.

2- what music he listened to

3- what laws must be enacted NOW NOW NOW to make sure that psychos dont exist anymore

*waits for random idiot to answer*

I hope this nut job was a country fan thats all i know

chithappens
I just bought a used version of Need For Speed: Hot Pursuit 2 and this ass put Need for Speed: Underground 2 in the case. Underground came out years after Hot Pursuit but is a horrible game so it did not work in my favor at all.

I'm not that mad though LOL

ragesRemorse
I just bought a used version of Need For Speed: Hot Pursuit 2 and this ass put Need for Speed: Underground 2 in the case. Underground came out years after Hot Pursuit but is a horrible game so it did not work in my favor at all.

I'm not that mad though LOL

Well im sure the ACLU would defend you if you murdered a dozen people in your frustration anyway. Keep that in mind,just incase

botankus
Originally posted by ragesRemorse
Re: MALL shooting in Kansas

I think "MALL shooting in Tokyo" might have had the same accuracy. Kansas City is in Missouri.

First we had swamp boy reporting about the integrated prom in Georiga, and now this. Are users really that much in a hurry to get these news stories on KMC that they neglect to incorporate geographical accuracy into these "Breaking News" reports?

chithappens
Not sure it matters much, from a geography standpoint, since even Kansas City isn't exactly internationally known.

I just did a search on this and the same story came up with an updated number of four dead but the same news, quotes and description.

Shootings in public areas like malls and schools are becoming so common that no one is bothering anymore. Or maybe it is because it is Kansas City, Missouri. This is not good at all though.

On another note: Anyone seen that part of the Oakland highway that "melted" away after a crash? No one died thankfully

botankus
On another note: Anyone seen that part of the Oakland highway that "melted" away after a crash? No one died thankfully

Seeing that video footage sure woke my tired ass up this morning. That was crazy.

Alfheim
.......another shooting?

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.