Marvel's Cosmics VS DC's Lords

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

Starhawk
Marvel
Galactus
The Hawk God
In-betweener
A Celestial
The Runner
Grandmaster

vs

DC
Nabu
Shazam
M'Shulla
T'Char
Mordru
Terataya

guy222
Originally posted by Starhawk
Marvel
Galactus
The Hawk God
In-betweener
A Celestial
The Runner
Grandmaster

vs

DC
Nabu
Shazam
M'Shulla
T'Char
Mordru
Terataya

which celestial

Starhawk
I only know of the one from Guardians, Scathan the Judge, So we will go with him.

guy222
I only know of the one from Guardians, Scathan the Judge, So we will go with him.

Scathan the Approver smile

Starhawk
In Guardians he was referred to as the judge,

TricksterPriest
Scathan? blink He's rediculously powerful.

Starhawk
LOL yeah he's kinda right below LT.

Soljer
LOL yeah he's kinda right below LT.

Celestial? Below the Living Tribunal?

guy222
In Guardians he was referred to as the judge,

Good issues with Scathan

Starhawk
Originally posted by Soljer
Celestial? Below the Living Tribunal?

Yes LT is the most powerfull being in the Marvel U, right under God in fact.

King Kandy
Actually Scathan is above LT. He beat Protege with LT's powers.

Soljer
Yes LT is the most powerfull being in the Marvel U, right under God in fact.

No, I'm saying that a single celestial is not RIGHT below the Living Tribunal.

Board Walker

Scathan defied LT, LT was unable to do anything about it, and needed help.

PIS? No, considering the numerous low feats LT hs had.

Mr Master
Originally posted by King Kandy

glare

Symmetric Chaos

No. A bubble beat Protege. Any idiot with a gigantic magical blanket would have been able to do what Scathan did.

Mr Master

He's not even below the one below LT,

he's not even 10 spots below LT.

Unless Scathan was TOAA undercover,

that story is the biggest Cosmological PIS ever in Marvel.

(how writers get away with that defies description)

No one has ever defeated LT except for Thanos with THOTI,

and that was the Power of TOAA.

Originally posted by Symmetric Chaos
No. A bubble beat Protege. Any idiot with a gigantic magical blanket would have been able to do what Scathan did.

yes

King Kandy
Originally posted by Board Walker
Scathan defied LT, LT was unable to do anything about it, and needed help.
This never happened.

Starhawk

He was able to do it only because Protege was in experienced with LT's powers. But he is right below LT, even Eternity fears and respects Scathan.

And guys? Stop calling anything you don't like PIS!

TricksterPriest
What the f**k? It's not a matter of don't like. It's completely stupid and goes against every canon feat or even rational explanation. It's probably worse than the BP armlock and logan stabbing Thanos when he had the IG.

Starhawk
Okay in that case show me a scan where Scathan is shown to get beaten by someone less the LT. Cause unless you can thats his established power level and NOT PIS.

PIS is when a character is suddenly given an extreme boost in power to beat someone stronger then someone who has beaten the character in the past. Such as Black Adam suddenly being able to take on the world when in the past the JSA handled him on their own.

Board Walker
Okay in that case show me a scan where Scathan is shown to get beaten by someone less the LT. Cause unless you can thats his established power level and NOT PIS.

PIS is when a character is suddenly given an extreme boost in power to beat someone stronger then someone who has beaten the character in the past. Such as Black Adam suddenly being able to take on the world when in the past the JSA handled him on their own.

Hit the nail on the head their starhawk.

guy222
Originally posted by Board Walker
Hit the nail on the head their starhawk.

U can't speak of my avatar without me present

Scathan the Approver helped LT defeat Protege. I liked the story
http://i172.photobucket.com/albums/w17/guy222_photos/GuardiansOfTheGalaxy50-21.jpg
http://i172.photobucket.com/albums/w17/guy222_photos/GuardiansOfTheGalaxy50-30.jpg
http://i172.photobucket.com/albums/w17/guy222_photos/GuardiansOfTheGalaxy50-31.jpg

Mr Master
He was able to do it only because Protege was in experienced with LT's powers.

Not exactly,

Protege's head was covered by a Bubble placed on him by Scathan a Celestial.

Celestials can't even Warp a Single Universe.

and here is one defeating a being which the MOST Powerful Being in Marvel couldn't. laughing

But he is right below LT,

Negative.

even Eternity fears and respects Scathan.

confused

Where'd you get that from?

And guys? Stop calling anything you don't like PIS!

I think you answered this yourself in your next Post below:
PIS is when a character is suddenly given an extreme boost in power to beat someone stronger then someone who has beaten the character in the past.

Exactly,

like a Celestial created by Eternity being more powerful,

than an Entity that Represents TOAA's Power:

http://img444.imageshack.us/img444/7993/ltisaboveig5ez.th.jpg

http://img461.imageshack.us/img461/7757/ltorderswl0iy.th.jpg

Actually his established power level is that of a Celestial.

There are no scans of Scathan getting beat,

but there are no scans of him defeating anyone either, except in this case (the PIS)

Eternity created the Celestials with thoughts:

http://img332.imageshack.us/img332/4910/eternitymadecelestials1oh.th.jpg

http://img332.imageshack.us/img332/119/eternitymadecelestials29sv.th.jpg

Celestials aren't above Eternity, let alone the Living Tribunal.

Mr Master
It was thought that Celestial Scathan was = or above LT because of this garbage,

Anyone and everyone that reads the logic, would understand that it was PIS,

and should not be taken seriously.

The BIGGEST PIS in Cosmological history:

http://img126.imageshack.us/img126/6313/protege02gotg49xe9.th.jpg

http://img125.imageshack.us/img125/5063/protege04gotg50bs9.th.jpg

http://img125.imageshack.us/img125/6498/protege05gotg50pf4.th.jpg

"My short answer to this issue is that it is an illogical, poorly written nonsense that one should ignore, It contradicts far too much of what is known and accepted about the characters to be taken seriously.

But since this defense is open to the retort that perhaps everything else is wrong and these issues are right, let us instead look at the claims and implications of what is said. Let us examine what one would have to accept if one took everything in these two issues on face value.

First of all, Protege claims not just to be the new Living Tribunal, but the New One Above All (GOTG 49, last page); that is, Protege is God.

If he were indeed now God,

what are we to make of Celestial's restraining him by throwing an energy blanket over his head?

Can a Celestial muzzle God? hm

And how does the energy blanket restrain this New OAA?

By allowing him "to see nothing of what transpires."

Yes, that's right, the New Supreme being of the Multiverse is taken down by

not being able to see the ends of his feet. laughing out loud

But wait, we don't have to commit to such nonsense, because we are told that the LT was clandestinely drawing on the Amulet of Aggamotto

(not the Eye, not the Orb, but the Amulet)

in order to restrain Protege.

In conclusion, therefore: Protege becomes TOAA, but is restrained by a Celestial energy hood that cuts off his sight and an amulet enhanced Living Tribunal. boxed

Perhaps Protege believes he is omnipotent, but because he cannot even sense what is happening after having a hood thrown over his head, clearly his Cosmic Awareness is still Paltry if not Non-existent.

Clearly he has Not absorbed the powers of the LT, perhaps he has absorbed an iota of an iota.

Therefore, in conclusion, we are not seeing a Celestial restraining someone who is more powerful than the LT, let alone TOAA"

*anonymous inclusion*

swank

Starhawk

Starhawk
Now before you go and try to twist anything. The ONLY proof of your PIS theory I will accept is if you can show me a scan of someone weaker then the LT beating him. Other then that this event defines his power level.

And I think you need to understand how Protege's powers work, he gains forever, the powers of anything he witnesses. So when he gained LT's power he also had the powers of all he had gained before. But his weakness is, that he does not gain their experience of them. Like Nebula when she had the Infinity Gauntlet, she had the power but not the experience to use it to it's true potential.

Now as for his claim of being The One Above All. Have you never heard a villain boast before? It's not always true.

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.