Team KOF vs Team Tekken

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

Major Snafu
After Kyo Kusanagi's loss to Heihachi Mishima, he decides to regroup...and recover from the can of Mishima wup-ass that was delivered to him.

While training at his mountain retreat with Kuma (or watching him dance, much to Heihachi's delight), Heihachi receives word that Kyo is aching for a rematch - King of Fighters style.

My team against your team, old man, was all that was said on the letter of challenge.

"The foolish little man wants to have a rematch," Heihachi muses as he prepares for combat. "I will indulge him."

Heihachi arrives at Honmaru, where he finds Kyo waiting for him...as well as Iori Yagami and Terry Bogard. Each have their own past encounters with either Heihachi or the Mishima family and decided to settle the score.

However, the wily old man is not without allies...even if its temporary.

Heihachi's first teammate arrives by motorcycle, who is none other than Paul Phoenix, who wants to settle up with Terry Bogard. His estranged son, Kazuya Mishima, shows up minutes later by hopping down from a hovering helicopter.

"Don't try anything funny," Heihachi warns his son, still remembering the Honmaru incident.

"I won't," Kazuya replied. "Just remember to keep your end of the bargain...old man."

Much to Paul's chagrin, Heihachi had promised Kazuya his much wanted rematch against the only guy who had put that blemish on his winning record.

StyleTime
Terry solos this.

Xenogears
LMFAO

Sado22
Major Snafu: what is the bargain between Hachi and Kazuya? just curious.

anyway, I assume the fight goes as follows:
Heihachi takes on Kyo
Kazuya takes on Iori
Paul takes on WiRd WoRf Terry

hachi spanks Kyo around just like last time.
Kazuya and Iori would be the fight of the century but I see Iori finishing it... sad
Paul and hungry woRf could go eitherway but i'll put my money on Terry.

good thing Jin is not in the picture otherwise it was Team Tekken all the way.

~Sado

Major Snafu
Originally posted by Sado22

It's in the last sentence of the fight intro.

Sado22
but Kazy is not even interested in Paul. the only thing he wants is Heihachi's thongwearing keister
but whatever...cool intro nonetheless

~Sado
P.S.

P-Geyser

anyway, I assume the fight goes as follows:
Heihachi takes on Kyo
Kazuya takes on Iori
Paul takes on WiRd WoRf Terry

hachi spanks Kyo around just like last time.
Kazuya and Iori would be the fight of the century but I see Iori finishing it... sad
Paul and hungry woRf could go eitherway but i'll put my money on Terry.

good thing Jin is not in the picture otherwise it was Team Tekken all the way.

~Sado

Sado you should already know that if Terry defeats Paul, it's obviously jobbing roll eyes (sarcastic) Though Kyo and Iori can beat anyone and it would be a "good fight" no expression

Sado22
lol, if he reverts to the darkhadou its okay because that'll advance his story....i mean he wont change a bit and he will be doing exactly what he's been doing.
oh and don't forget, what really should have happened in FF and FFRB was this:
Geese smacks Terry down really bad. but after his friends come and cheerlead for him he hulks up and does a powerwave that charblasts Geese and makes him escape.

don't forget...its out of question for terry to go berserker because its unlike darkhadou which is also berserker muderous rage but since its not by capcom then it only means that the hero is jobbing.

what i've learnt from KMC:
-only ryu is allowed to do the hogan routine.
-only ryu is allowed to shine
-only ryu can be true warrior

~Sado

P-Geyser
lol, if he reverts to the darkhadou its okay because that'll advance his story....i mean he wont change a bit and he will be doing exactly what he's been doing.
oh and don't forget, what really should have happened in FF and FFRB was this:
Geese smacks Terry down really bad. but after his friends come and cheerlead for him he hulks up and does a powerwave that charblasts Geese and makes him escape.

don't forget...its out of question for terry to go berserker because its unlike darkhadou which is also berserker muderous rage but since its not by capcom then it only means that the hero is jobbing.

Aint that the f**KING truth!

brainchild81
Originally posted by P-Geyser
Sado you should already know that if Terry defeats Paul, it's obviously jobbing roll eyes (sarcastic)laughing That kinda whining will derail this thread & turn it into another Terry = Hulk hogan thing. You should notice that Terry's been picked for the win against almost all the Tekken guys he's faced on here. Hell, even I've given him the Ws. & there was no mention of jobbing. You remember those "Terry wins sad Booooooooooooooooooo!" posts don't you?
Though Kyo and Iori can beat anyone and it would be a "good fight" no expression laughing I'm gonna go buy you some cheese to go w/all that whine mane.

Xenogears
Originally posted by brainchild81
laughing That kinda whining will derail this thread & turn it into another Terry = Hulk hogan thing. You should notice that Terry's been picked for the win against almost all the Tekken guys he's faced on here. Hell, even I've given him the Ws. & there was no mention of jobbing. You remember those "Terry wins sad Booooooooooooooooooo!" posts don't you?
laughing I'm gonna go buy you some cheese to go w/all that whine mane. I think you need to get off P-Geyser's back...

King Nothing
Why the hell is Ryu's name even mentioned in this thread? I don't even like the guy, but I find myself defending him lately.

Ryu's Dark Hadou is okay because. . .

1. Really only happened once (although there were many events were his murderous intent has reappeared).

2. Happened in the VERY beginning and hasn't completely happened since.

3. A large part of the Alpha series was just about Ryu overcoming the Dark Hadou.

I like Terry but at that point, it was not okay for Terry to do such a thing because...

1. Out of all the challenges Terry has had to face in life, why then, considering he has fought Geese and won already?

2. Why does he conveniently go berserk then? It would have not seemed so convenient if there was a story behind this berserk side or if he had did it earlier in the series. At least then we would have known Terry was dealing with some inner problems.

3. There were no clues to this berserkness, no signs, no nothing. He did it once and whiped Geese and then bam, it's gone never to be seen again. Not even a slight surge of this berserk power appears in later games.

If no one can see how that's very different from Ryu and SF period, then what more can be said?

Sado22
your point?

and your complaining that Terry's RB berserker rage doesn't happen later on in the series?

storywise Terry's been atoning for his "fatal fury" for 10 years now by raising his worst enemies son

because that was the only time he was facing a godtier ONE-on-ONE

same reason why Ryu conveniently gets such a power boost that he makes Bison run away with it.

what's the explanation for Ryu's powerup when only a little while back Bison totally pwned him?

sounds like your listing all the possibly ironies of KMC in one...lol.

~Sado

brainchild81
Originally posted by Xenogears
I think you need to get off P-Geyser's back... smile & I think I'll be a happy man the day you post something of value. I got no beef w/PG, but he's been coming of as whiney recently. Maybe I'm reading him wrong but he seems to be whining to me. Originally posted by King Nothing
Why the hell is Ryu's name even mentioned in this thread? 'cause Sado never misses a chance to rag on Ryu. Even in threads Ryu ain't got shit to do withsmile

shin_remy
'cause Sado never misses a chance to rag on Ryu. Even in threads Ryu ain't got shit to do withsmile

indeed

every Thread , Ryu or Terry is involved..

Sado likes to rag on Ryu

Emperor Ashtar
Ryu never got a power boost to make bison run away, he simply jobbed the shit out of him.

P-Geyser
Originally posted by Xenogears
I think you need to get off P-Geyser's back

Brain seems to love me so as it would seem. eek!

I think I'll be a happy man the day you post something of value. I got no beef w/PG, but he's been coming of as whiney recently. Maybe I'm reading him wrong but he seems to be whining to me. 'cause Sado never misses a chance to rag on Ryu. Even in threads Ryu ain't got shit to do withsmile

Really how am I coming off as whiney? because what I stated about Terry and paul with a little sarcasm...sh!t you are the king of sarcasticness and you know it damn well.

I'm gonna go buy you some cheese to go w/all that whine mane

No thanks. Knowing you, that cheese would be probably be strong and horrendous enough to kill every-type of cancer while growing as another lifeform big grin

King Nothing
Geez, if people are going to ignore the specs in the Alpha 3 Bison fight, there is no reason to mention SF any more, it's too hard debating when people clearly skip over important details.

Bison was monstrously jumped and the Shoryuken was icing on the cake, that's all. Ryu did not take Bison one on one.

I can't even think of a time when SF has jobed. And why in the hell is no one talking about Tekken, they are in this fight you know. IMO, the KOF team has the edge in this fight.

Sado22
nice replies there, King Nothingbig grin

Sado22
why is ore-sama's name being dredged up here. I never raged on ryu here at all. in this thread i never brought up Ryu.
*shows middle finger to Shinremy and Brainy*
mad

~Sado

Emperor Ashtar
Originally posted by King Nothing
Geez, if people are going to ignore the specs in the Alpha 3 Bison fight, there is no reason to mention SF any more, it's too hard debating when people clearly skip over important details.

Bison was monstrously jumped and the Shoryuken was icing on the cake, that's all. Ryu did not take Bison one on one.

I can't even think of a time when SF has jobed. And why in the hell is no one talking about Tekken, they are in this fight you know. IMO, the KOF team has the edge in this fight.

I think it's obvious your ignoring specs, Bison was immortal and had a WMD. Yet, retreated at the hands of a shoryuken.

King Nothing
Originally posted by Emperor Ashtar
I think it's obvious your ignoring specs, Bison was immortal and had a WMD. Yet, retreated at the hands of a shoryuken. Right. Bison was immortal but I think he still didn't want to feel any more pain, plus it was good he did retreat, Charlie and the gang was trying to blow up the Psych Drive, with no Drive, Bison's imoratlity is losed.

I will admit the plot was a bit cheesy, with that whole Bison must lose so the saga can continue, but it's not as bad as people make it seem, no where near as bad as KOF. If your not purposly looking for problems in the SF plot, you wont find any, but if you really wanna search for problems, they're there for you to find, that's all I'm saying.

Emperor Ashtar
Right. Bison was immortal but I think he still didn't want to feel any more pain, plus it was good he did retreat, Charlie and the gang was trying to blow up the Psych Drive.

He had no knowledge of the plan to annihilate the Psycho Drive. Also, Bison not using the Psycho Drive is CIS which is my point.

King Nothing
He had no knowledge of the plan to annihilate the Psycho Drive. Also, Bison not using the Psycho Drive is CIS which is my point. I know, I'm saying the writers had to find a reason for Bison to go back to the base so he can kill Charlie, ( Ryu making him retreat, is that reason) explaining why Charlie is isn't in any more SFs. Now I think we are getting some where. I agree with everything you are saying, except the fact that a full powered Bison, using the full power of the Drive, was beaten by Ryu, that is impossible.

Emperor Ashtar
. I agree with everything you are saying, except the fact that a full powered Bison, using the full power of the Drive, was beaten by Ryu, that is impossible.

I never claimed that, I simply said Bison in alpha 3 was stricken with a severe case of CIS.

King Nothing
I never claimed that, I simply said Bison in alpha 3 was stricken with a severe case of CIS. Now that I know what CIS means, I totally agree with you.

I didn't know what CIS was, I thought it just stood for some obviously weaker character totally overpowering a stronger one, not the obviously stronger character made dumber then usual so that he could lose for the sake of the plot. This whole thing was going on just because I didn't know what 1 word meant, my bad.

shin_remy
nice

but uhm.. what has this to do with this thread? Kof vs Tekken...

King Nothing
Originally posted by shin_remy

but uhm.. what has this to do with this thread? Kof vs Tekken... Yea, I know.

brainchild81
why is ore-sama's name being dredged up here. I never raged on ryu here at all. in this thread i never brought up Ryu.
*shows middle finger to Shinremy and Brainy*
mad

~Sado smile Drunk? You posted Originally posted by Sado22

~Sado *makes Sado poke his own eyes out with his own middle finger* evil face

Sado22
AHO!!!!
THAT is what i'm saying: it was P-Geyser who started it! not me!
*kicks Brain's @$$ out of KMC*

~Sado
P.S. spiderman3...did you see it?

Major Snafu
P.S. spiderman3...did you see it?

Saw it Wednesday night. Ex-girlfriend works as an intern for the newspaper and she hooked me up with a pass.

Xenogears
P.S. spiderman3...did you see it? I'm going to see it soon...

brainchild81
Really how am I coming off as whiney? because what I stated about Terry and paul with a little sarcasm...sh!t you are the king of sarcasticness and you know it damn well.
Oh shit! My bad mane. Originally posted by Sado22
AHO!!!!
THAT is what i'm saying: it was P-Geyser who started it! not me!
*kicks Brain's @$$ out of KMC*No dice broseph. PG didn't even mention him here. Shame on you for trying to make me poke my blood brother's eye out mane.big grinOriginally posted by Sado22
spiderman3...did you see it? Hell yeah. Seems like they tried to squeeze too much into 1 movie. Still liked it though.

Sado22
read the first page...idiot! stick out tongue

spidy3 was alright. liked it more than one and two anyway. you remember the part where peter parker goes all dark hadou? I was like "ooh, venom is going to kick his @$$ and then he'll give him a shoryuken cheapshot!" laughing
but seriously, Evil Toby was one of the funniest things I've ever seen in movies. the guy looked so WRONG as a badguy....the hair were like Iori, his eyes were darkened, he was really beligerent and stuff.....but he still talked like Winnie the Poo

f--king hilarious! i couldn't stop laughing!

~Sado

Emperor Ashtar
I'm waiting for Blade 4. . .

brainchild81
laughing Don't hold your breath. Wesley was pissed 'cause he wasn't in the last one enough. I hated Blade 3. Punk @$$ HHH was in that sh*t too.Originally posted by Sado22
read the first page...idiot! stick out tongueOne of us is either drunk or high mane. I don't think it's me. PG took a shot @ Kyo & Iori(as usualbig grin), not Ryu mane. Look again.

spidy3 was alright. liked it more than one and two anyway. you remember the part where peter parker goes all dark hadou? I was like "ooh, venom is going to kick his @$$ and then he'll give him a shoryuken cheapshot!" laughing
but seriously, Evil Toby was one of the funniest things I've ever seen in movies. the guy looked so WRONG as a badguy....the hair were like Iori, his eyes were darkened, he was really beligerent and stuff.....but he still talked like Winnie the Poo

f--king hilarious! i couldn't stop laughing!

~Sado laughingBad Spidey was pretty funny.

Emperor Ashtar
Yeah, they did not allow snipes rights to the screen play and they screwed him outta some money. They also felt that it was necessary to put a femme fatale.

Sado22
a femme fatale who went "robin hood" on the vampires....really sucked. besides triple H was just another badguy....i thought he was going to be the main villain. you know come out, and for the first one hour do nothing but talk trash and give screen time to no one elsestick out tongue
not to mention Whistler dies right off the bat.

the only good thing about Blade3 was Hannibal King...at least he was funny.

~Sado

Emperor Ashtar
Blade is the best comic book movie. . .

King Nothing
Blade and X-Men.

P-Geyser
Oh shit! My bad mane.

You better be sorry evil face

One of us is either drunk or high mane. I don't think it's me. PG took a shot @ Kyo & Iori(as usual),

wink

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.