Why Did he Ruin This ?

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

Goddess Kali
He hasn't spoken to me in 6 days...he has ignored my emails, my calls, and tonight when i caught him online, he acted wierd.

He kept flirting, but when I asked my boyfreind Timothy when does he want to hang out again, he just replied "ok"

Ummm... ?

Why is this happening again ?

I was ready to fall in love, I was willing to give 100% of myself, and after a month he gets bored and instead of just telling me "i need my space" etc. he just ignores me.

I thought he was different. I thought he cared....

We laughed together, made out, had sex....i told him i loved him...

There is one thing i will not tolerate from a loved one:

Ignorance.

Insult me fine, put me down okay...u even hit me, and i will forgive you.

But do not abandon me....do not ignore me, because that I will not forgive. You do not ignore someone you care about.

You don't care Tim, and u know what ? Right now, neither do I

I do not understand what is going on with you, but I lost my trust in you....Now I remember why we broke up those two years ago....giving you another chance was the stupidest risk i ever took.

Goddess Kali
And Honestly, as hurt as I feel, there is not one tear running down my face...

I refuse to cry for someone who does not cry for me.

Janus X
Sad for you. However, bitching about this in the Internet, ESPECIALLY KMC, won't help you. You'll likely get ridiculed and bashed by many menbers. Chances of that happening is 95%.

Goddess Kali
I'm venting....I needed to let it out, because he will not hear it.

It's okay if i get bashed, it means nothing to me.

Schecter
otf

Goddess Kali
Kfed hahhaaaaa

Schecter
like you didnt know what you were getting into. i just hope for your sake you used prophylactics.

Goddess Kali
Umm....not true PVS

I really trusted him....

Schecter
Originally posted by Goddess Kali
Umm....not true PVS

I really trusted him....

and what have you learned from this? (besides not trusting tools with their hats cocked sideways)

:edit: not that i mean to offend anyone reading this who wears their hat like that....although you are idiotic tools as well

Goddess Kali
I learned that my compassion and trust are just emotions, and that i should be smarter when making decisions like this next time.

I gotta get tested this week just incase....

And honestly bro, i know i sound all pissy right now, but i feel better.

I only felt bad because i really care about him...but i refuse to suffer for someone who does not suffer for me. I do not beleive in one sided love.

Ne ways, thanks for being upfront, and not just making fun of me like u used to lol

Darth Macabre
Sucks man, he sounds like a jerk.

Goddess Kali
Originally posted by Darth Macabre

I still like him, but not enough to suffer over it.

I should be flattered...he used me, but atleast he thought i was hott smokin'

Strangelove
Originally posted by Schecter
otf

Goddess Kali
There just going to bash me like crazy in the OTF

ne ways, its fine, im getting over it, and i just needed to vent.

Strangelove
Well if you're getting over it, then request the thread closed, because it either belongs in the OTF or it doesn't belong at all.

chithappens
Don't let it deter you from realtionships and do not take it out on the next suitor

Goddess Kali
I feel Free...because i am not attached to this person ne longer.

If I knew that he loved me, or atleast care for me enough to keep me in his life, i would suffer for him.

Since I understand that he does not care enough, I do not feel guilty about letting it go.

I don't thnk this is that off topic....ne one who experience heartbreak or relationship revelation can relate.

Nellinator
I'm impressed that no one has attacked Kali yet. That raises my opinion of the human race a tiny bit.

"Now I remember why we broke up those two years ago....giving you another chance was the stupidest risk i ever took."

My opinion is that this is the root of the problem.

"fall in love"

This is the other.

Goddess Kali
Originally posted by Nellinator
I'm impressed that no one has attacked Kali yet. That raises my opinion of the human race a tiny bit.

"Now I remember why we broke up those two years ago....giving you another chance was the stupidest risk i ever took."

My opinion is that this is the root of the problem.

"fall in love"

This is the other.

What do you mean ? Now it gets juicy big grin

chithappens
Why give another chance to someone who already screwed up?

Nellinator
Well you said that you gave him another chance. That implies that it was his fault last time as well. People who mess with your heart don't deserve another chance.

Secondly, you were "ready to fall in love". That's a bad state of mind to be in because that is setting yourself up for failure. Falling into love generally means that you created unrealistic expectations by elevating the person in your mind to a place where they are beyond fault. But, when their faults become obvious you get the situation you are in now. It is one of the biggest problems I see, young married couples who "fell in love" and then crash and burn in their relationships when things get tough and aren't as perfect as they thought they would be. Love is a committment that you choose, not one that you should be falling into. That way, you acknowledge that there are going to be tough times and realize the faults in the other person, but are willing to work through them. That is why love should be decided mutually, not coming from one person to the other.

All that said, I have yet to live by it myself. I know exactly how you feel. We humans do these stupid things all the time for some odd reason.

Goddess Kali
Well you said that you gave him another chance. That implies that it was his fault last time as well. People who mess with your heart don't deserve another chance.

This is what happened:

I contacted him....after two years of not speaking. I was in a really, really, good and peaceful mood...something I hardly experience.

I contacted him to ask him how his life was, and how he was doing. No matter what, he was a major part of my life, and I used to love him.

I just wanted to know how he was...he said he was okay, but was single, and still had feelings for me...

THAT is what changed everything....

He told me that he missed me, and wanted to start again, because I was supposedly the only person who cared deeply about him...u know...romantic manipulation....

ne ways, he ****ed me over, and now i remember why we split...he has a tendency to abandon those he "loves".

I just dont understand why he had to lead me on...if all he wanted was sex, i would have just as easily given it to him without the attachment...but he gave me the impression that he wanted more.

I crave Love..I want to be in Love...I havent Loved in years....I am a hopeless romantic....a horny romantic, but romantic nonetheless....so I fell for it.

I hope he's okay...he has a problem....i dont know what it is, but I still care for him. I dont need him in my life, but i hope whatever it is, he finds it and is happy.

Secondly, you were "ready to fall in love". That's a bad state of mind to be in because that is setting yourself up for failure. Falling into love generally means that you created unrealistic expectations by elevating the person in your mind to a place where they are beyond fault. But, when their faults become obvious you get the situation you are in now. It is one of the biggest problems I see, young married couples who "fell in love" and then crash and burn in their relationships when things get tough and aren't as perfect as they thought they would be. Love is a committment that you choose, not one that you should be falling into. That way, you acknowledge that there are going to be tough times and realize the faults in the other person, but are willing to work through them. That is why love should be decided mutually, not coming from one person to the other.

I agree with you 100% Nellinator.

I wanted to Love him...I wanted him to Love me...I had a dream that I wanted to live out. A dream where I am with someone who loves me beyond all, and where I love him just as much...that would be my personal Heaven....nothing else would measure that.

I am a hopeless romantic, and even though you guys think i am a ****, because i have slept around, u dont know the real me...

I mess around not so much out of lust, but out of loneliness. When I have sex or do sexual acts, it makes me feel wanted, desired, and loved....even when I know there is no love involved.

I know i am not alone, and i know there are people who love me now and will always love me, but it feels sometimes like no one gives a shit about me....like no one understands me.... i sometimes, even in a crowd of loved ones, feel extremely alone.....

All that said, I have yet to live by it myself. I know exactly how you feel. We humans do these stupid things all the time for some odd reason.

It's part of Life, and I am much wiser now than I was before. I am not heartbroken. I've had 3 heartbreaks my entire life, and i dont need to waste my time mourning over a person who used me.

Thanks Nellinator for your perspective. It was very compassionate, non biased, reasonable, and sincere.

I never imagined a conservative christian would speak to me the way you do, you did not even mention the word "sin" once lol

Thank you for that....it gives me hope, that even those with opposite beleifs will understand me.

chithappens
I think we all understand what you are going through because we have felt the same burn.

The last relationship I had was with a fiancee and she died of heart failure. We were both 19 and that was in December. Things happen. Life is sucky. Live and learn.

Just take care of yourself.

Goddess Kali
Originally posted by chithappens
I think we all understand what you are going through because we have felt the same burn.

The last relationship I had was with a fiancee and she died of heart failure. We were both 19 and that was in December. Things happen. Life is sucky. Live and learn.

Just take care of yourself.

I am sorry to hear that.

All i know is that my mind is clearer, and free from the poison of a doomed passion.

Nellinator
All i know is that my mind is clearer, and free from the poison of a doomed passion. I only hope you keep it that way. A wise person once said: "Above all else, guard your heart, for it is a wellspring of life."

Rogue Jedi
Originally posted by Darth Macabre
agreed. the mere fact that he hit you shows this.

debbiejo
I agree.

Your heart is your most valued treasure. Guard it well. Step back, look at the situation in it's whole entirety, learn from it and move on.

Victor Von Doom

Was it by equal to or more than the amount that the thread originally lowered it?

Otherwise there's a net loss.

debbiejo
You're really an accountant aren't you?? roll eyes (sarcastic)

Victor Von Doom
Just because someone mentions 'net loss' they are definitely a qualified accountant?

I just meant I lost my net.

In the thread's tornado of lachrymal fluid, semen, oestrogen and testosterone.

debbiejo
Oh......deflation...... sad

Victor Von Doom
You're an accountant?

Bardock42
Hahahahaha, Urizen is gay...I knew it...I knew it all along.

debbiejo
A Nun actuallly. I've seen a lot of deflation...

chithappens
Originally posted by Bardock42

He wasn't exactly hiding it

ADarksideJedi
Sorry this happen.You should let it go.Juts wait till he calls you.If he wants to be with you let him make the first step.Don't go tearing your hair out for this guy he does not sound like he is worth it.jm

Alliance
OTF

Schecter
Originally posted by ADarksideJedi
Sorry this happen.You should let it go.Juts wait till he calls you.If he wants to be with you let him make the first step.Don't go tearing your hair out for this guy he does not sound like he is worth it.jm

you're talking to a guy. they're homosexuals JM. you're supposed to hate them and try to find reasons why they shouldnt be allowed to exist.

Goddess Kali
Originally posted by Bardock42

laughing

Goddess Kali
Originally posted by Alliance
OTF

I don't see how this is any more off-topic then when FistoftheNorth made that "I was called a N*gger for No Reason" thread. erm

Burnt Pancakes
They're just discriminating against you because your gay. But I feel for you. eek!

Nellinator
Originally posted by Victor Von Doom
Was it by equal to or more than the amount that the thread originally lowered it?

Otherwise there's a net loss. I've seen too many emo blogs for this to lower anything. This is far better than listening to how people want to kill themselves.

Devil King
This is sad. While I'll suspend my belief that the relationship was created in the mind of someone who just wants to later solicite attention over the "break-up", I find it a ridiculous display by someone who needs, first and foremost, to grow up! If you're going to turn every one night stand into a deep, meaningful relationship, you're in the wrong line of work.

Grinning Goku
Originally posted by chithappens
Why give another chance to someone who already screwed up?

Leo.M
Maybe its just he needs space to think. I need that every now and then and kind just ignorer them, dunno why though. Just to get away from the whole I love you thing, I like being free... I'm just weird like that I guess.

Space is good. yes

Wild-Cherry
And Honestly, as hurt as I feel, there is not one tear running down my face...

I refuse to cry for someone who does not cry for me. sad

hug

maybe it's not how you're seeing it..it could be he's just feeling a little confined like Leo said happy

if not, Stay strong, you know you deserve better smile

Secretus
If I were you Kali, I would just move on and find another guy. confused

Victor Von Doom
I've seen too many emo blogs for this to lower anything. This is far better than listening to how people want to kill themselves.

I don't really discriminate.

Originally posted by debbiejo
A Nun actuallly. I've seen a lot of deflation...

Do you mean defloration?

FeceMan
Take this emo bullshit to LiveJournal.

=Tired Hiker=
He hasn't spoken to me in 6 days...he has ignored my emails, my calls

We laughed together, made out, had sex....i told him i loved him...

HAD SEX. That is why. sad

Ambience
Awww hun, same thing has happened to me.
Breaks your heart, I know. But have confidence in knowing it has nothing to do with you. He was just a mistake. Plus, if he's that much of a player, he's probably going to have an STD by the same time next year.

hug

lord xyz
Why is this in the RF?

=Tired Hiker=
Check this out. At a young age many people end up in a relationship that they thought they wanted to be in, then they realize they don't want to be in it, maybe they get the itch to move on and play the field, there's many reasons. Someday you will meet someone who is on the same page as you and this will just be a thing of the past.

Bardock42
Originally posted by Wild-Cherry
if not, Stay strong, you know you deserve better smile

No he doesn't. You don't know him. Don't say such ridiculous things.

lord xyz
Originally posted by lord xyz
Why is this in the RF? Hey! My post was recognised. big grin

Adam_PoE
I gotta get tested this week just incase....

Try 12 weeks for STDs and 24 weeks for HIV.

Goddess Kali
Actually, I read somewhere that HIV doesn't appear up until 6 months...so even If i get tested now, it doesn't matter...

I aint gonna worry about it, but obviously I hope im still clean lol

It's not like I've done that much this year, its just i dont know what he's been doing, and i had unprotected sex with him....yikes*

Schecter
Originally posted by Adam_PoE
24 weeks for HIV.

Actually, I read somewhere that HIV doesn't appear up until 6 months.

confused no, you're both wrong. its actually about 170 days. DUH!! roll eyes (sarcastic)

Hidden Lotus
bumpwoot

Strangelove
Originally posted by Hidden Lotus
bumpwoot Sadist duster

Shelbert Lemon
Originally posted by =Tired Hiker=
Check this out. At a young age many people end up in a relationship that they thought they wanted to be in, then they realize they don't want to be in it, maybe they get the itch to move on and play the field, there's many reasons. Someday you will meet someone who is on the same page as you and this will just be a thing of the past. your a very smart man me dearest

FeceMan
confused no, you're both wrong. its actually about 170 days. DUH!! roll eyes (sarcastic)
Ba-zing.

silver_tears
Some men just suck.

LethalFemme
Originally posted by silver_tears
Some men just suck.

Is that a gay joke?ermm

GCG
Actually, I read somewhere that HIV doesn't appear up until 6 months...so even If i get tested now, it doesn't matter...

I aint gonna worry about it, but obviously I hope im still clean lol

It's not like I've done that much this year, its just i dont know what he's been doing, and i had unprotected sex with him....yikes*

Perhaps he was just yerr catamite

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.