Fortnightly rubbish collections? Do something about it...

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

Lord Coal
Many councils across the UK have decided that, in order to save money, rubbish will only be collected fortnightly. THEY'RE STILL EXPECTING US TO PAY TAX THOUGH!!!

Do you consider this to be unfair? Unjust? Totally Unacceptable?

DO SOMETHING!

Think of all that bacteria, think of what ilnesses you could get from having your two-week old rubbish lying around outside your front door, and all those rats it'll attract...

DO SOMETHING!

Two options spring to mind:

1. Withold council tax payments.

Yes, in theory you could go to prison for tax evasion, but there's no cells left for murderers and rapists, so they're not going to find one for every tax-dodger.

2. Take all your rubbish to the town hall/council building

I'm sure they'll understand the problem when they've got a few thousand bags of used nappies and decaying food on the doorstep of their workplace.

Remember, the miserly councils won't get the message unless we, the people, send them a message. So let's

DO SOMETHING!

This message was brought to you by one pissed off British guy.

Schecter
ZOMG!!! *does something*

Mišt
Flushing the toilet has been limited to every 3 days, to save water happy

Rogue Jedi
Originally posted by Lord Coal
Many councils across the UK have decided that, in order to save money, rubbish will only be collected fortnightly. THEY'RE STILL EXPECTING US TO PAY TAX THOUGH!!!

Do you consider this to be unfair? Unjust? Totally Unacceptable?

DO SOMETHING!

Think of all that bacteria, think of what ilnesses you could get from having your two-week old rubbish lying around outside your front door, and all those rats it'll attract...

DO SOMETHING!

Two options spring to mind:

1. Withold council tax payments.

Yes, in theory you could go to prison for tax evasion, but there's no cells left for murderers and rapists, so they're not going to find one for every tax-dodger.

2. Take all your rubbish to the town hall/council building

I'm sure they'll understand the problem when they've got a few thousand bags of used nappies and decaying food on the doorstep of their workplace.

Remember, the miserly councils won't get the message unless we, the people, send them a message. So let's

DO SOMETHING!

This message was brought to you by one pissed off British guy.
find a dumpster.

vintageSW77
Sheryl Crow wants us all to use 1 piece of loo roll each visit
jesus i nearly used a full roll yesterday after eating out Saturday Night

chillmeistergen
When my bins get full I just find a public bin and chuck the bin bag next to it. I'll just have to do that more I suppose.

smoker4
Originally posted by vintageSW77
Sheryl Crow wants us all to use 1 piece of loo roll each visit
jesus i nearly used a full roll yesterday after eating out Saturday Night

That kind of rusty water would lead me to believe to you indulged in something in the nuclear range like vindaloo?

Originally posted by chillmeistergen
When my bins get full I just find a public bin and chuck the bin bag next to it. I'll just have to do that more I suppose.

Its you, you b*****d, i knew it, I'm making a tiger trap in my bin stat smokin'

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.