Team DC vs Team Marvel

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

charlemagne9746
Team DC

Superman(3 month sun dip)
Mon-EL
Classic Darkseid
Wonder Woman
Kyle Rayner
Hal Jordan
Flash
Martian Manhunter
Captain Atom
Captain Marvel
Gog Wars Doomsday
Validus
Firestorm
Black Adam
Amazo
Parallax
Orion
Despero

Team Marvel

Thanos w mind gem
Thor
Silver Surfer
Morg w WOL
Quasar
Adam Warlock w Soul Gem
Champion, with power Gem
Drax
Gladiator
Black Bolt
Mangog
Tyrant
Onslaught
World War Hulk
X-Man
Sentry
Dr. Strange
Apocalypse

I know this is a lot of guys...but, you don't have to discuss all the variables. The fight is in a neutral universe on a magically enhanced planet capable of containing all the devastation. Which team more than likely wins this Armageddon match?

celestialdemon
You put Parallax on the DC team? DC wins.

llagrok
This is funny, because Black Adam is from the Marvel family xD

Tyrant, Morg and Champion ftw.

Thanos_THOTU
Originally posted by llagrok
This is funny, because Black Adam is from the Marvel family xD

Tyrant, Morg and Champion ftw.
What the hell are you smoking, Black Adam is from DC.

Oh and DC wins due to Parallax.

llagrok
Originally posted by Thanos_THOTU
What the hell are you smoking, Black Adam is from DC.

Oh and DC wins due to Parallax.

Black Adam, Isis, Captain Marvel and so on, were referred to as the Marvel Family smile I know they're not MARVEL.

Symmetric Chaos
What the f**k? Way too may people in this fight.

However Paralax is easily the most powerful person in this fight. So I'd give DC the edge.

guy222
Originally posted by charlemagne9746
Team DC

Superman(3 month sun dip)
Mon-EL
Classic Darkseid
Wonder Woman
Kyle Rayner
Hal Jordan
Flash
Martian Manhunter
Captain Atom
Captain Marvel
Gog Wars Doomsday
Validus
Firestorm
Black Adam
Amazo
Parallax
Orion
Despero

Team Marvel

Thanos w mind gem
Thor
Silver Surfer
Morg w WOL
Quasar
Adam Warlock w Soul Gem
Champion, with power Gem
Drax
Gladiator
Black Bolt
Mangog
Tyrant
Onslaught
World War Hulk
X-Man
Sentry
Dr. Strange
Apocalypse

I know this is a lot of guys...but, you don't have to discuss all the variables. The fight is in a neutral universe on a magically enhanced planet capable of containing all the devastation. Which team more than likely wins this Armageddon match?

Marvel no

BobbyD
Playing devil's advocate here, does Strange have remotely anything in his repetoire to negate Parralax?

Symmetric Chaos
Originally posted by BobbyD
Playing devil's advocate here, does Strange have remotely anything in his repetoire to negate Parralax?

By his highest showings. Sure.

By his average. Not really. Parallax was doing well against several GL's and a Gaurdian.

Madvillain
Unless Parallax can somehow be speedblitzed, Team DC will take this.

charlemagne9746
Ok..scratch Parallax from the fight....and put in John Stewart instead...another GL....does that make it more even?

Board Walker
dr. strange even at his highest showings, I wouldn't put above Parallax.

janus77
Marvel.
Strange and Surfer imbue Hulk with both the power cosmic (Surfer can create beings with powers equal to his own) and magic... Hulk then goes and destroys DC.

seriously, a FTL flying Hulk with Power Cosmic, Banner's genius and Strange's magic would be awesome...

Madvillain
Ok..scratch Parallax from the fight....and put in John Stewart instead...another GL....does that make it more even?

Then Marvel wins.

Onslaught, Strange, Adam Warlock, Thanos w/ mind gem and Morg WOL are enough to devestate the DC ranks.

charlemagne9746
Originally posted by Madvillain
Then Marvel wins.

Onslaught, Strange, Adam Warlock, Thanos w/ mind gem and Morg WOL are enough to devestate the DC ranks.

You have classic Darkseid in this fight too....Warlock or Morg would be nothing to him. Amazo can copy nearly all of the Marvel character's powers. Despero and MM may can hang with Onslaught's TP and keep him out of the minds of others.

Sun dipped Supes, Mon-EL, Doomsday, Validus, and Orion could wreck the Hulk, Thor, Gladiator, Sentry, and others.

I think it would be a good fight..both sides would have lots of casualties, I'm sure.

Madvillain
Didn't notice Darkseid, but a full-powered Tyrant (as I'm assuming it is) is more than a handful for him.

And don't forget that Marvel has 3/5th of the Infinity Gauntlet with them.

llagrok
You have classic Darkseid in this fight too....Warlock or Morg would be nothing to him. Amazo can copy nearly all of the Marvel character's powers. Despero and MM may can hang with Onslaught's TP and keep him out of the minds of others.

Sun dipped Supes, Mon-EL, Doomsday, Validus, and Orion could wreck the Hulk, Thor, Gladiator, Sentry, and others.

I think it would be a good fight..both sides would have lots of casualties, I'm sure.

Morg wit Wol.....

charlemagne9746
Originally posted by Madvillain
Didn't notice Darkseid, but a full-powered Tyrant (as I'm assuming it is) is more than a handful for him.

And don't forget that Marvel has 3/5th of the Infinity Gauntlet with them.

True...Darkseid and Tyrant would be the two toughest guys in the fight....this leaves Thanos w the Mind Gem as a wild card...but, even he couldn't solo all the powerhouses that will come against him.

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.