Man of Miracles vs. Spectre

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

Madvillain
Man of Miracles

vs.

Spectre

who wins?

Mider999
man of miracles is a supreme being in comics he would win or even if spectre went to full power it might just be a stalemate since at full power he like merges with the presance or whatever.

guy222
Originally posted by Madvillain
Man of Miracles

vs.

Spectre

who wins?

stalemate

Thanos_THOTU
Hrd to say really, Image has only one universe, which the Mother created.
In this universe, the Mother can do whatever it pleases. It can bend, alter and manipulate it to it's image.

The Spectre however works on a Omniveral plane, thus giving it higher authority.
Now if Spectre is tapped into the logos, and if the Presence did not exist Spectre would be able to do the same to the DC omniverse, as the Mother would do to the Image universe.

In other words, the Mother does not have any limits, but it's features equals any other being that have created a universe on panel.
Spectre, tapped into the Logos, however have showed limits but does also have better features suporting him.

In power

Mother > Spectre

Spectre, tapped into the Logos -?- Mother

In authority

Spectre > Mother

Mider999
how can spectre be above the mother in authority she's THE MOTHER OF IMAGE, he's the spectre a slave to DC's main being.

Madvillain
good point.

Thanos_THOTU
Originally posted by Mider999
how can spectre be above the mother in authority she's THE MOTHER OF IMAGE, he's the spectre a slave to DC's main being.
Mainly because DC has more authority, and it is a omniverse, while Image is only a universe.

Milkie
Originally posted by Thanos_THOTU
Mainly because DC has more authority, and it is a omniverse, while Image is only a universe.

Where exactly does it say Image is one Universe

I'd like to see this.

Madvillain
me too.

Goddess Kali
Originally posted by Thanos_THOTU

Please prove that:

1) Image only has one universe

2) Image's universe is limitted

celestialdemon
Man of Miracles wins. Supreme being of Image > non-supreme being of DC.

Mider999
wrong your very very wrong, there are other realms within even the universe we have seen in spawn and even other universes in earth.

Thanos_THOTU
Originally posted by Mider999
wrong your very very wrong, there are other realms within even the universe we have seen in spawn and even other universes in earth.
No, there is just one universe, this universe however has many worlds (planets) , each world has a God and Satan.

It was never stated that the universe is limited though.

But then again, the DC universes arent limited either.

Madvillain
bump.

Enyalus
Not sure if Image's universe has more than one dimension connected to its main universe, so that right there would make it a multiverse...at the least.

MoM beats Spectre.

xJLxKing
Man of Miracle is a Supreme being but we haven't seen him do anything.

Any ways, if going by the old logic then Spectre losses.

Enyalus
Originally posted by xJLxKing
Man of Miracle is a Supreme being but we haven't seen him do anything.
That's not true. In fact, he's had different incarnations. Like Kali, Goddess of Destruction, and The Mother. Both of which have actual feats.

xJLxKing
Originally posted by Enyalus
That's not true. In fact, he's had different incarnations. Like Kali, Goddess of Destruction, and The Mother. Both of which have actual feats.
What I mean is, he didn't do anything LT, or Michael and Lucifer can.
It seems as though even though he is Supreme in his comic, he really shouldn't be when compared to DC universe.

It's hard to explain really.

guy222
Originally posted by guy222
stalemate

I sure was a dumb dumb big grin laughing out loud

MoM FTW

id369
Take note, Spawn verse takes place in a Multiverse. And MoM is dubbed to being their creator of all of it.

guysangel
Originally posted by guy222
I sure was a dumb dumb big grin laughing out loud

MoM FTW

You are a dumb dumb, but I love u

mwah1

SoulDevourer
Man o Miracles

this is spite btw confused

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.