I saw the movie last night. Lots of spoilers.

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

Evil SeeD
Here ya go.

Well I just saw Spiderman 3 last night, and let me just start by saying, This movie will def. be winning the Oscar for special effects. The best I have ever seen out of any movie in the past. The movie starts out almost exactly like the last scene in Spiderman 2 (him swinging through the buildings with the helicopters), and the first Ide say 20 minutes are of him and his life going just as he wants it. Everything is going smooth, everyone is happy, But it all ends just as fast as it begins. Out of the 3 villains I would have to say Harrys scenes are by far the best, Yes beating Venom. His crazy scenes, fight scenes, emotional scenes, all amazing. HE pretty much does the same thing his dad does, does the whole crazy thing, blahblah, But he is alot smarter than his dad. Harry is the first villain that comes into play, then we get sandman, who ends up being the killer of Ben. This is right around where Pete gets the black suit and gets really revengful, almost creepy cause he talks and acts all evil like. The black suit makes him want to destroy more and more, and its very emotional.. blah blah. Anyways, we have a fight scene with sandman at the bank, another in the subway, another on the streets of manhatten. We also have Gwen Stacy, who Pete, and his new black suit, feels the need to hang her in front of MJ's face. MJ and him are fighting because of how arragant he is getting. Pete decides to be a complete Dick, by just being all over Gwen, and just trying to make MJ Jealous. And then We have Pete finished with harrys BS and blows his face off with a bomb. Harrys face is all F'ed up, And his character is done fighting for a little while. Pete soon realizes the pain he is causing all his family and freinds around him and its time to get rid of the suit. That brings us to Venom. ( and and sorry for skipping the whole eddie story, The reason Pete is pissed at harry in the trailers is because eddie snaps the first pics of black spidey, and then he gets portrayed in the paper as evil, and eddie is taking all of petes jobs. Well then Peter gets in a huge fight with eddie and humiliates him hardcore in front of the whole news team). Then we have the church. Eddie is humiliated and sick and tired of Peter, he runs to the church after work, when peter is also at the top fighting off his black suit. Eddie happens to be in the wrong place and the right time and bam, we have venom. The transformation is amazing, that scene would prolly have to be one of my favs. There is another fight scene with Sandman, then a crane (you will get that more once you see the movie.. haha) and then we have the final battle. And for all of you who say Venom doesnt team up, you are wrong. The final battle is Spiderman and Harry Vs. Venom and Sandman in an unforgettable battle sequence that will leave you in AWE. Venom and Sandman have Spiderman on his knees, and Spiderman is seconds away from defeat when good ole' Harry comes to the rescue. 2 People do die in this one, and I wont say who, but I will give you a hint, 1 of them people kinda assume will, and the other is a huge shock. The ending is very very emotional, and prolly will have some people in tears. Harrys story is very emotional, as well as Sandman. Sandman is a family man, and kinda follows the same story as Ock did.

ok i am sick of writing, if you want to know the smaller details just ask.

I would give the movie a 9.5 out of 10. It was AMAZING. =]

(oh and sorry for spelling, i wrote it fast.)

LORDSIDIOUS01
I know the two people that die.

steverules
Oh yer..who?

Spider-Chris
Gwen and harry die

dxnwo1
thanks for not spoiling anything that I don't already know. Now I wanna go see this movie NOW!!! (Waiting patiently in front of Mann's Chinese Theater and looking dumb, well not really)

Evil SeeD
Originally posted by Spider-Chris
Gwen and harry die

Well you got 1 right. wink

Darth Jello
black curtain screening?

Evil SeeD
big grin

BlackC@
That's not how the movie starts out...

BlackC@
Also MJ breaks up with Peter, which is why Peter dangles Gwen infront on MJ, he's using Gwen to make her jealous. Peter beats Harry up because he learns Harry made MJ do it.

steverules
I get the feeling Venom is gonna live

king leonidas
gwen doesn't die. i haven't even seen the film yet and i know that.

steverules
It was obvious she wouldn't die, not this soon, maybe in 4 she'll die

AngryManatee
Venom and Harry die Happy Dance

ADarksideJedi
Going to see it on friday night!Drive in for the first time!Read the spoilers because I am not really into the movie anyway!jm

LORDSIDIOUS01
Gwen and harry die

NOPE

LORDSIDIOUS01
Originally posted by AngryManatee
Venom and Harry die Happy Dance

Perhaps

Arachnid1
Originally posted by steverules

No. They wouldn't bing goblin back that soon. I think he comes back in 5 and throws here of a brigde like MJ but this time, pete isn't able to save her.

Also, how is the people who die a shock?

venom and sandman

I'm pretty sure I'm right. stick out tongue

Spider-Chris
sandman doesn't die he lives

Arachnid1
sandman doesn't die he lives

Lol. Typo dude. I meant Venom and Harry.

Friends of mine on another forum read the book. Its them. Not sandman. Sorry. embarrasment big grin

LORDSIDIOUS01
Originally posted by steverules

I'm sure she signed a three picture deal.

LORDSIDIOUS01
Originally posted by Arachnid1
No. They wouldn't bing goblin back that soon. I think he comes back in 5 and throws here of a brigde like MJ but this time, pete isn't able to save her.

Also, how is the people who die a shock?

venom and sandman

I'm pretty sure I'm right. stick out tongue

Perhaps or perhaps not

Evil SeeD
Nope still not right... none of you have gotten the combo right yet.

lol
and yes it kinda is a shock.

I will give you a hint, 1 of them is a villain, the other is someone close to Pete.

Oh and Venom does not die.

Spiderman_RJ
since this is spoiler free.
the ones who dies are venom and harry, harry was obvious from the comic point of view and from the snapshot in the trailer 2,and venom was guessed.

ES did not see the movie,he just read some reviews who are spoilish and floating the internet.
but for simbiont suckers.....i mean fanboys...i mean..fans.connos keeps a sample of the suit so its possible venom will return although not brock, or even carnage (wich i highly doubt it would fit in a 6 years old audience movie)

Spiderman_RJ
the venom complete transformation scene and the crane scene are online,and were distributed by sony to some partner site,i have them downloaded on QT so,nothing you say is new.
oh yes the site is IGN,i remembered now, just go there, search spider-man 3 and go to videos
=gwen meets mary jane
=black spidey fight sandman in subway
=crane rescue scene
=venom transformation
=aunt may ring scene
=harry stuff

Evil SeeD
Um Venom does not die, and yes I have seen the movie?

Thanks for not knowing my life, and please don't try and say what I have and have not done.

Venom is very much alive at the end of the movie.

Arachnid1
I'm thinking your trying to trick everyone.
Venom does not live to see another movie.

Also, someone said Spiderman beats the crap out of Harry because he gets MJ to break up with Peter.

I'm pretty sure thats not the deal. Peter has the Black Suit and thinks that Harry is Going out with MJ. He gets pissed and throws a bomb in Harry's face.

ADarksideJedi
MJ as far as I know does not even break up with Peter but who can tell.jm

The Joker#1
Originally posted by Evil SeeD
Oh and Venom does not die.

Dude, I saw the movie today. Venom does die. He gets blown up. There's no way he survived it.

Harry and Venom die in this movie, guys.

The Joker#1
Originally posted by Arachnid1
I'm thinking your trying to trick everyone.
Venom does not live to see another movie.

That's right. Don't know what this guy is trying to pull. Venom gets blown up.

You guys will see for yourselves in a couple of days.

Venom got lousy screen time in this movie. Shafted big time. One fight scene.

AngryManatee
Wait what? Rumor has it Someone doesn't really die!

ooo mysteriez

dxnwo1
cool maybe venom returns in fourth, if that is the case I live 10 mins from Sony Studios and could apply for writing the 4th script. you never know, I am a alright writer, or so and most likely will go to Sony Studios to ask info. And my money if I would use some, would for sure go in the Main Villains for the 4th.
Rhyno -- In some sort of very short stint in the movie.
Venom -- Revenge on Spider-man
Mysterio -- to prove who is Spiderman
and last but not least either:
The Lizard -- because he is a great character, though may be in 5th
and or
The Hobgoblin -- Some guy who knew Norman Osborn and he got stolen of the fortune that Osborn made. IE: the Glider or the Formula Enhancer.

Spiderman_RJ
Originally posted by The Joker#1
That's right. Don't know what this guy is trying to pull. Venom gets blown up.

You guys will see for yourselves in a couple of days.

Venom got lousy screen time in this movie. Shafted big time. One fight scene.

thats what i said,but connors kept a sample so its possible that venom althought not brock comes back, or maybe carnage, or any other simbionte but ill bet on venom ,you know holywood is a whore.

Evil SeeD
Venom DOES NOT DIE..

JEEEZ PEOPLE.

The Symb. is very much still alive.

steverules
So do u see him get away after he's had a bomb thrown at hm that maybe wounded him but didn't kill him??

LORDSIDIOUS01
The one who dies in Spidey 3 may not be dead.

http://movies.ign.com/articles/784/784823p1.html

the_satan32
I red in Wikipedia that Spider-Man blows up Eddie as he is trying to re-bond with the suit. But after the credits roll the symbiote reforms, bonds and revives Brock. I'll just have to wait to see the movie.

steverules
I am gonna watch after the credits, I hope that is true, sometimes wikipedia screws up, like it said John Cena was the voice of Carnage in the spider-man 3 game, but then it got taken off

Supreme being
Here ya go.

Well I just saw Spiderman 3 last night, and let me just start by saying, This movie will def. be winning the Oscar for special effects. The best I have ever seen out of any movie in the past. The movie starts out almost exactly like the last scene in Spiderman 2 (him swinging through the buildings with the helicopters), and the first Ide say 20 minutes are of him and his life going just as he wants it. Everything is going smooth, everyone is happy, But it all ends just as fast as it begins. Out of the 3 villains I would have to say Harrys scenes are by far the best, Yes beating Venom. His crazy scenes, fight scenes, emotional scenes, all amazing. HE pretty much does the same thing his dad does, does the whole crazy thing, blahblah, But he is alot smarter than his dad. Harry is the first villain that comes into play, then we get sandman, who ends up being the killer of Ben. This is right around where Pete gets the black suit and gets really revengful, almost creepy cause he talks and acts all evil like. The black suit makes him want to destroy more and more, and its very emotional.. blah blah. Anyways, we have a fight scene with sandman at the bank, another in the subway, another on the streets of manhatten. We also have Gwen Stacy, who Pete, and his new black suit, feels the need to hang her in front of MJ's face. MJ and him are fighting because of how arragant he is getting. Pete decides to be a complete Dick, by just being all over Gwen, and just trying to make MJ Jealous. And then We have Pete finished with harrys BS and blows his face off with a bomb. Harrys face is all F'ed up, And his character is done fighting for a little while. Pete soon realizes the pain he is causing all his family and freinds around him and its time to get rid of the suit. That brings us to Venom. ( and and sorry for skipping the whole eddie story, The reason Pete is pissed at harry in the trailers is because eddie snaps the first pics of black spidey, and then he gets portrayed in the paper as evil, and eddie is taking all of petes jobs. Well then Peter gets in a huge fight with eddie and humiliates him hardcore in front of the whole news team). Then we have the church. Eddie is humiliated and sick and tired of Peter, he runs to the church after work, when peter is also at the top fighting off his black suit. Eddie happens to be in the wrong place and the right time and bam, we have venom. The transformation is amazing, that scene would prolly have to be one of my favs. There is another fight scene with Sandman, then a crane (you will get that more once you see the movie.. haha) and then we have the final battle. And for all of you who say Venom doesnt team up, you are wrong. The final battle is Spiderman and Harry Vs. Venom and Sandman in an unforgettable battle sequence that will leave you in AWE. Venom and Sandman have Spiderman on his knees, and Spiderman is seconds away from defeat when good ole' Harry comes to the rescue. 2 People do die in this one, and I wont say who, but I will give you a hint, 1 of them people kinda assume will, and the other is a huge shock. The ending is very very emotional, and prolly will have some people in tears. Harrys story is very emotional, as well as Sandman. Sandman is a family man, and kinda follows the same story as Ock did.

ok i am sick of writing, if you want to know the smaller details just ask.

I would give the movie a 9.5 out of 10. It was AMAZING. =]

(oh and sorry for spelling, i wrote it fast.)

confused confused shifty hmmmmmmmmmm Its funny but i recall reading this review on another site coincidence?

Sweet Escape
Is it Aunt May I will totally cry cry

Evil SeeD
Very good sweet escape.

you got 1 right.

Gwen Stacy does not die either for those of you who think that.

Spiderman_RJ
duh! saimi said it long ago.

ragesRemorse
I was really surprised when mary jane found out she was pregnant with eddie brokcs child.

Arachnid1
Originally posted by ragesRemorse
I was really surprised when mary jane found out she was pregnant with eddie brokcs child.

Ya, I bet. wink

jgiant
Your all wrong...Flash Thomson and JJJ die...its a very emotional scene.

Arachnid1
Originally posted by jgiant Your all wrong...Flash Thomson and JJJ die...its a very emotional scene.

Lol dude. Then Wolverine comes of nowhere and kills galactus with one shot right?

I am a genius. cool laughing out loud

Spiderman_RJ
galactus is a cloud he cant be killed, he will return on elektra 2 to face the ninja clan.

AngryManatee
so it's Aunt May and Harrybobgoblin?

AngryManatee
Originally posted by jgiant
Your all wrong...Flash Thomson and JJJ die...its a very emotional scene.

You're wrong, they bring back Marlon Brando using special effects, and he dies in the movie, causing all fans and members of NAMBLA to mourn him all over again. I can only imagine how the rest of the public will respond to this.

Sweet Escape
Very good sweet escape.

you got 1 right.

Gwen Stacy does not die either for those of you who think that.

cry

BlackC@
I saw the movie a few hours ago.

Yes, Venom does die.

BlackC@
Aunt May does not die.

ragesRemorse
Originally posted by Spiderman_RJ
galactus is a cloud he cant be killed, he will return on elektra 2 to face the ninja clan.

that...that wouldnt surprise me at this point. And as shitty as that sounds. I would actually be there opening day to see that shit, sounds like a japanese rendition of marvel comics. Im not shitting on the japs, their illustration is much better than the wests, but their storylines are drivel

Evil SeeD
People need to stop saying Venom dies.

Because he very much so is alive.

Lord, actually watch the movie and stop saying what you think is going to happen.

AngryManatee
one word, one man: Dolomite

PiruBlood
im going to the midnight screening at 12:01 tonight. a friend at work saw it at a theater that shows a screening early and he said it was bad ass.

jgiant
Is it true that you have to stay after the credits?

the_satan32
This is what I red in Wiki:

"He even uses his webbing to separate Brock from the symbiote, but Brock attempts to rebond himself with it. Spider-Man throws a pumpkin bomb at the symbiote, with Brock, which kills the latter, and also destroys most of the former.

At the end of the film, the remaining bits of the symbiote are shown kept in a test tube in an office. The camera then zooms into the test tube to reveal Eddie screaming inside it."

What I red earlier about the end of the credits is gone.

Estacado
Damn I should have waited for the credits.

Sam Z
Just came back from the cinema. This movie officialy rules! Except, there are too many romantic moments. And part where Parker was dancing in the restaurant was awesome, and when he set in Jonah's armchair and put legs on the table people in the cinema applouded LOL

Estacado
One of my favorite parts was when Spidey (in black suit) fought Harry....haermm

Sam Z
You mean granade-in-the-face part?

Estacado
Yeah.
I liked it when Peter said "What's the matter are you gonna cry?" or something like that....haermm

LORD JLRTENJAC
THAT DAMN MOVIE SUCKED! IT TOTALLY RUINED VENOM! DAMN YOU SAM RAIMI. DAAAAAAAMN YOU!

Estacado
IMO Venom was almost the same as in the books except the looks.

Sam Z
Originally posted by Estacado
Yeah.
I liked it when Peter said "What's the matter are you gonna cry?" or something like that....haermm

laughing Yeah, I think he called him "goblin junior" or something.

IMO Venom was great. Scary and all. I only wish they made more scenes with him fighting police and destroying cars.

sith_darth_jay
Originally posted by the_satan32
This is what I red in Wiki:

"He even uses his webbing to separate Brock from the symbiote, but Brock attempts to rebond himself with it. Spider-Man throws a pumpkin bomb at the symbiote, with Brock, which kills the latter, and also destroys most of the former.

At the end of the film, the remaining bits of the symbiote are shown kept in a test tube in an office. The camera then zooms into the test tube to reveal Eddie screaming inside it."

What I red earlier about the end of the credits is gone.

I didn't stay after the credits, but I think that bit with eddie screaming inside a test tube it's retarded. eddie gets blown away trying to reach the suit, and I'm pretty sure you can see his chest and the ribs blowing up, afterwards there's nothing but the symbiote burning and no humans remains, but i'M pretty sure eddie does get blown away. but venom could return, there still that sample he left with Dr Connors

the peter harry fight it's awesome, i love it when peter calls him Goblin Junior

and venom does look great, i liked that part when he holds up maryjane and says ''my spider-sense its tingling''

... and harry dies saving Peter, prettty much the way his father died

sithsaber408
^^^

That kinda sucks.

I like the novel's ending better, where after the noise is used to destroy the symbiote, nothing but a smoking skull of Brock is left under it.

LORDSIDIOUS01
I look forward to seeing this

spencerspider
The best spiderman movie. Harry steals the show man I was so sad at the end. They needed to let him live. He was kickin ass for a while though so I'm happy.

Schecter
just got back from the midnight show. i really enjoyed the film, but damn did they rush venom.

Supreme being
Originally posted by Sam Z
Just came back from the cinema. This movie officialy rules! Except, there are too many romantic moments. And part where Parker was dancing in the restaurant was awesome, and when he set in Jonah's armchair and put legs on the table people in the cinema applouded LOL

Yeah that restaurant dance was awesome, and when he kicked Harry's ass as well and called him Junior goblin that was hilarious.

Micheal_Myers
Originally posted by Schecter
just got back from the midnight show. i really enjoyed the film, but damn did they rush venom.

Co-signed

I really regret not staying for the credits.But Steverules said that the rumor is false in another thread.So who knows, I probably should have stayed and made sure anyway.I dont think Venom is dead, nor do I think Brock is dead.Not only is there the rumor that a character who appeared to die will be returning.But there was absolutely NOTHING there after the explosion.I dont see why people keep saying that they see things.It was completely empty, NOTHING was left after the explosion.You would think there would be some sort of remains, of either Brock or the Symbiote!Since Brock was rebonding, I think perhaps the symbiote protected him, and escaped.

I think Venom deserves to return in 4, because they didnt have much of him in 3.Venom definately was the coolest villain in the movie.I would have much rather Sandman didnt team up with Venom in the end.It just took away from Venom's already short screen time!Plus Sandman already had his time to shine earlier in the movie, it wasnt nessecary to have Sandman team with Venom.

Supreme being
Originally posted by Schecter

The villains didn't really have a central role in this it was all about peter the villains seemed like fillers and cause for action. Did anyone catch at the spidey ceremony when he shazam.

The Joker#1
People need to stop saying Venom dies.

Because he very much so is alive.

Lord, actually watch the movie and stop saying what you think is going to happen.

http://i42.photobucket.com/albums/e345/DoctorOck/skeletonbomb2fm4.png

See that skeleton in the explosion?? See it?? That's your precious Venom being turned to ashes big grin

He's dead. Get over it and stop denying what was shown as clear as day on screen.

Geez!

zbucsz
at least his legs are still there

doctorstrongbad
Why does everybody think Venom dies? No body = he lived.

the_satan32
Originally posted by doctorstrongbad

While I think Venom may return, for now he is dead. Did you see the pic provided by The Joker#1? In it we can see Eddie's skeleton in the middle in the explosion, so until we get official conformation about Venom being in Spider-Man 4, he is dead.

The Joker#1

Tell me you're just pretending to be stupid with that remark.

He was blown up. You get it?? Blown up, and they even went to the trouble of showing his skeleton in the explosion.

He's dead. Gone. Bye bye.

Suck it up and move on. Raimi did us all favor.

doctorstrongbad
While I think Venom may return, for now he is dead. Did you see the pic provided by The Joker#1? In it we can see Eddie's skeleton in the middle in the explosion, so until we get official conformation about Venom being in Spider-Man 4, he is dead.

Yes I saw the pic, but if Harry can take the blast from a pumpkin mob, you know Venom can. If he was dead there would of been ashes or some evidence.

the_satan32
Yes I saw the pic, but if Harry can take the blast from a pumpkin mob, you know Venom can. If he was dead there would of been ashes or some evidence.

It's a skeleton! How much more dead can you get? Both Harry and Peter have taken bombs to the face and have survived, but that is because they are meta-human. Eddie Brock is just a human, without the symbiote he shouldn't be able to survive, if you remember Brock was in the process of rebonding with the symbiote when the pumpkin bomb exploded. He wouldn't be able to survive. Maybe Venom will return with another host but Brock seems to be dead.

doctorstrongbad
It's a skeleton! How much more dead can you get? Both Harry and Peter have taken bombs to the face and have survived, but that is because they are meta-human. Eddie Brock is just a human, without the symbiote he shouldn't be able to survive, if you remember Brock was in the process of rebonding with the symbiote when the pumpkin bomb exploded. He wouldn't be able to survive. Maybe Venom will return with another host but Brock seems to be dead.

I know Venom will be back. There is no way they kill that cash cow. lol

Micheal_Myers

Good call, and I like it that way!

the_satan32

Maybe, but he didn't have much screen time this time, the movie didn't really focus on him. Venom got butchered in the last fight, hell Spidey blew him up, before that Sandman was going to beat him too. One of the best parts of this movie was seeing Spider-Man defeat him in a fair fight. Venom was really just to to way to lure more fans, and that's find with me, because I really don't like him that much.

Burnt Pancakes
I agree. Venom and Carnage are both extremely shallow characters.

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.