Kas'im and Sirak v.s. Darth Tyranus and Darth Maul

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

Blue_Hefner
Pure lightsaber combat. Takes place on Ruusan. All four are at their peaks. Kas'im has a single-bladed lightsaber.

Apollo Cloud
Sirak was so fast that he could move in blurs, and even possessed the concentration, reflexes and focus to control himself and fight at those speeds for long durations of time (not even Yoda was able to move at those speeds in his movie duels). He's a master swordsman, noted to have mastered multiple forms, and he was quite the prodigy, given that he could master some sequences in hours that it would take the other students weeks to even become proficient with. He's the weaker of the team 1 duo, but I'd still say he could take both Maul and Dooku alone. His only weakness is long drawn out duels, yet I doubt either would be able to last too long against him. Sirak ftw. Adding Kas'im is complete overkill imho.

*waits for people to start quoting the Ultimate Visual Guide aka The Maul/Dooku Fanboy Bible*

jollyjim311
Tyranus and Maul.

And just because I can quote whatever I damn well please: Maul "mastered the lightsaber."

darthsith19
What are you saying, Sirak > Yoda? No, for one thign speed doesn't mean everything, for another thing Yoda can move as a blur, Mace does in Shatterpoint and Yoda is faster than Mace. He can een almost move his saber in blurs in the movies.

Holy shit dude. Sirak > Maul and Dooku at the same time? So what then, could Bane by the end of PoD rape the duo at the same time? No, hell no, Maul can move just as fast as Sirak. It is thought that Qordis had been training Sirak for nearly 20 years - it is known that Sidious had been training Maul solely to kill Jedi for 22 years, and Sidious is better trained than Qordis is. He didn't even think that he and Githany together could take out Bane, and this sin;t even Bane in his PoD prime. Bane, not in his PoD prime, pwnd Sirak after toying with him, there's no way Bane at that point was neyond Dooku and Maul at the same time, probably not even as strong as Dooku alone, but maybe.

The order here goes Kas'im > Dooku > Maul > Sirak. I say Kas'im beats Dooku at the same time that Mau; takes out Sirak (both are fairly long duels). Then Kas'im kills Maul.

So I do agree that Kas'im and Sirak win, but your logic is terrible - no one will be pwning anybody here.

vader11
Can go either way.

Gideon
In all seriousness, Nebaris, you really don't have any room to speak of fanboyism. I'm not going to attack you , but you're about as bad as they come as far as fanboyism is concerned. Second, the 'quotes from the Ultimate Visual Guide' as well as the quotes involving Count Dooku in the RotS novelization (G-canon source, which puts it on a higher level of canon than PoD) are equally valid and irrefutable. If you'd like to argue the quotes, you can do so to either Ushgarak or REX.

No, Sidious was described as 'a blur of energy' in his duel with Mace and Yoda is - at the very least - his equal in speed, to the point that he was able to evade three of the Order's 'finest swordsmen' in unarmed combat . That makes him as fast (or as logic would conclude, much faster) than Sirak.

I wanted to debunk that before we continued.

Wrong. Count Dooku is 'one of the most powerful Jedi in the Order's twenty-five-thousand year history' and is 'an even greater Sith Lord'. Sirak has done nothing to put him anywhere on par. Dooku is ahead of him in both categories by an uncanny degree . Maul, himself, is 'one of the deadliest Sith apprentices in history', has 'pushed his physical and Force-assisted abilities to the utmost', and so on and so forth, so he - too - is greater than Sirak. Dooku would own Sirak, as would Maul. Kas'im? Now, that's another story.

No. Maul owns Sirak while Dooku holds off Kas'im, and together, they own Kas'im.

Apollo Cloud
I'm loving the feat wars guys, real awesome.

Darth Sexy
We're loving the stupidity and fanboyism Noobaris, keep it up.

Apollo Cloud
If I'm so stupid and such a fanboy, how comes you can't prove me wrong? Go on, offer up the best counter argument you can, I dare you.

Darth Sexy
Originally posted by Apollo Cloud
If I'm so stupid and such a fanboy, how comes you can't prove me wrong? Go on, offer up the best counter argument you can, I dare you.

Because everytime somebody destroys your argument(virtually everytime you're in an argument), you take your precious antidepressants and convince yourself that you've somehow pwned someone in a debate. I don't need to prove you wrong, Escape already wtfpwned your argument. Keep trying.

Apollo Cloud
LOL, come on now Sexy, you've become way too predictable. Give me something new bad boy, surprise me.

Darth Sexy
And I rest my case. Better refill the precription big boy.

jollyjim311
Sirak was good, but nothing special. He was one of the best apprentices of a weak order of Sith. Maul would thrash him. Dooku could deal with Grievous, so, I'd be willing to bet Kas'im's two sabers wouldn't have Dooku beat, and I'd be willing to bet that Dooku could beat Kas'im alone, add in Maul, and it's overkill. Maul alone could likely best Kas'im too. Anoon Bondara was basically his lightside counterpart (of a stronger era, mind you), and he fell to Maul in seconds. While Kas'im may be above Anoon, his superiority is marginal, at best. Maul would be given a tough time, but he too could take Kas'im.

Apollo Cloud
No, he really was something special. Moving in blurs and having the reflexes and control to keep up with his speed and concentrate in demanding situations such as lightsaber duels is extremely impressive. Being able to master some of the more difficult lightsaber sequences in hours when it took other students weeks to become proficient in is extremely impressive. Having mastered multiple forms on top of the insane speed and great natural grasp of the saber, and Sirak really is something special when it comes to saber combat.

Nice how you ignored the fact that these 'appentices' were stronger than the majority of the Masters in the BoD. Putting emphasis on the fact that he was an apprentice is completely misleading given these particular apprentices, in terms of skill and ability, were actually on Master level. Please try and not be so misleading JJ.

Proof for that? They were pretty much the most martial order of force users ever, given how they had been fighting against the Jedi in near constant warfare for hundreds of years. War generally brings the best out in warriors, and separates the weak from the strong, so that fact alone would make it logical that the NSO were pretty impressive when it came to saber combat. In fact, saber combat was pretty much the biggest aspect of training that the BoD offered, implying that they held it in the highest value, implying that it was the area they excelled at. So given the fact that the training of this order of sith focused on saber combat, and that the battle experience they received against the lightsaber wielding Jedi for hundreds of years in near constant warfare was second to no other order, I'd say it's safe to say that the NSO were the most impressive order of force users ever when it came to saber combat. And these 'apprentices' were the cream of the crop when it came to that order.

Despite his inferior speed and technical abilities with a saber?

Wow, wonderful logic. Let's not forget the fact that Grievous lacks some abilities that only force user receive, such as force sense and precognition. Let's also not forget the fact that Kas'im was able to wield those two sabers as if he had six of them. Let's also not forget the fact that forming comparisons between the number of sabers they wield, and ignoring all other factors, and then forming a conclusion upon that is fallacious beyond belief.

I'm sure you would, but you haven't in any way made a convincing case for such a thing.

That's if we forget about Sirak, and overrate the PT characters.

laughing

No he wasn't. There's no proof that Anoon Bondara even mastered multiple forms, let alone anywhere near the amount Kas'im did. When Anoon masters all 7 forms, for all primary arts of the saber, perfects all of them, and constantly keeps his skills in practise with each form, get back to me. Not to mention the fact that there's no proof whatsoever that his general skill was anywhere near Kas'im's.

No.

Hardly seconds, more like minutes, and Bondara ended the fight prematurely anyways, so it could have gone on for an unknown amount of time longer.

No. Kas'im's saber mastery >>>>> Anoon's.
Kasim's force strength >>>>> Anoon's (given how he could block Bane's energy blast that was able to bring a 20 story temple down in seconds).
Kas'im's overall skill >>>>> Anoon's (can move in blurs, wield two sabers as if he had 6, insane reflexes).

YOU GOT OWNED!

jollyjim311
You are aware that Maul almost beat Sidious in a duel, correct?

Seeing as how you got banned in that thread and I had some valid points, I don't see how I got owned in the least.

Apollo Cloud
Sure, I'm aware that he nearly bested Sidious in a blind fury which he can't go in and out of at will.

You are aware that Maul was getting his ass kicked by an enraged apprentice (here's where emphasis isn't misleading) in a duel, correct?

Yeah, because getting banned was at all in relation to how Kas'im debated in that thread? No it's not, so what you're bringing up is irrelevant.

None of your conflicting points were valid anyways, which is all that counts, and you were over hyping some of the 'valid points' beyond belief. You also failed to respond to the majority of the opposition's points, and replied with one sentence posts which really didn't change sh1t. And 'Maul would not get tired, where Kas'Im was stated to be a victim of fatigue.' much? Questioning the integrity of the entire novel using just one random contradiction, much? Face it dude, you got owned, by both Zephiel and Kas'im.

Darth Subjekt
I'm loving the feat wars guys, real awesome.

Why do you downplay 'feat wars' in some threads and then swear by them in others? Aren't feat wars what you clung to in the Bane/Vader thread, saying that Vader (Anakin) has done nothing that compares to what Bane has done? Nice...

Apollo Cloud
It's not feat wars when you put things into context, Subjekt. Simply saying that Count Dooku is one of the greatest Jedi in the entire order's history is great and all, but without quantifying and substantiating that quote, and then proving that Sirak doesn't fit the bill, it proves nothing.

Gideon
You need to learn to put things into perspective before commenting, Nebaris. Simply saying that Maul 'was getting his ass kicked' by an apprentice is all well and good, but hardly the complete truth. After all, one could say the same thing about Darth Sidious and Maul before, but - as you so eloquently put it - he did so in a 'blind rage', a state that he isn't always in. As was the case with Obi-Wan. In fact, the novelization goes into detail on how that, despte this 'fury', Maul was still the stronger of the two and was "caught off guard" by Obi-Wan's sudden fury. The fact that he managed to hold off Qui-Gon and Obi-Wan simultaneously goes to show that he is much greater than either of them alone.

This is all well and good, but irrelevant once again. It has been proven that movie speeds do not contradict the speeds solicited by EU works. Thus, Yoda - renowned for his immense speed - would thus be much faster than someone like Sirak . Sirak, is thus, nothing special. Dooku, who has been proven time and again to be vastly superior to Sirak in terms of power, and Maul 'one of the deadliest Sith apprentices in history' who - 'pushed his lightsaber and Force-assisted abilities to the utmost' would also obviously be superior to Sirak in terms of physical and melee related works, sabers included.

Not true. Labyrinth of Evil confirms that the 'dark side had been gaining strength' for two hundred years prior to Sidious's reign, and it was this shift in dominance (resulting from Darth Sidious) that diminished the Jedi's 'ability to use the Force'. Really, logic concludes that if Sidious and his Sith were powerful enough to dampen the Jedi's ability to use the Force thousands], how are they 'stronger'? Logic concludes that the dark side is much stronger during Maul's time.

jollyjim311
I don't see Kas'im beating Maul when Maul:
* Nearly bested Sidious.
* Was confident he could beat any member of the Jedi order
* Could spin his lightsaber so fast (in combat) that it looked and was as effective as a shield.
* "Mastered the lightsaber."
* Was put through the most rigorous training (such as having to survive by himself against a legion of assassin droids, who I doubt let him sleep).
* Was one of the most deadly Sith apprentices ever.
* Had "far superior darkside knowledge" than Mighella.
* Knew and used Teras Kasi.
* Was fast enough to dodge explosions even when he only had "a microsecond" to dodge it
* Was trained by Darth Sidious.
* Defeated Anoon Bondara, whose "skills were second to none" quite easily.
* Defeated an energized Qui Gon, who was the best duelist Obi Wan had ever seen and was on par with TPM Mace in 30 seconds flat, and after having to fight both him and Obi Wan (who was Knighted the next day), while injured.
* Was from a group of Sith who were the most powerful ever seen.

Apollo Cloud
Did you miss the 'enraged'?

Caught off guard for quite a while, eh? You can't attribute pushing Maul on the defencive, putting him on his ass with a kick, slicing his saber in two, and force him to run away like a b1tch all to being caught off guard.

Not disagreeing. Really, I'm not denying that Maul was a lot better than either of the duo, I only brought it up in mock response to the way JJ brought up the fact that Maul nearly bested Sidious. In fact I've even argued that Maul would have eventually won their duel anyway once he regained his composure and Obi-Wan's rage died down.

By the way, where's it said that Maul wasn't at full power? Not denying it, I'm actually quite curious where it's said.

How is posting how impressive a duelist Sirak was in a thread arguing who would win in a lightsaber duel irrelevant? How is anything I've said irrelevant? In fact, what you're saying is irrelevant (explained below).

Who mentioned Yoda? Who cares about any of this? It seems you're trying to change the subject of this debate when there's no need to. What you're posting is irrelevant actually, given nobody's talking about Yoda, and in terms of the whole Movie/EU speed inconsistencies, Maul and Dooku aren't even affected.

Force power, I'd agree, saber combat, I'd disagree. I've already offered a valid argument, you've yet to do that.

That's great, but this means nothing at all, until you can quantify and substantiate it, and prove that Sirak doesn't fit the bill. Really, what we're essentially getting down to is Maul being one of the best of about what? 50 apprentices (likely at most)? It's really not as impressive as you'd have people believe.

How so? You think Sirak, who excelled at 'lightsaber and Force-assisted abilities', and who's training focused on such things didn't do the same? Again, what you posted is great and all, but it means nothing at all, until you can quantify and substantiate it, and prove that Sirak doesn't fit the bill.

We're talking saber combat here Gideon, so what you just posted is very much irrelevant. How great an effect their respective orders had on the will of the force doesn't say anything about which order would naturally be more impressive in saber combat.

vader11
um...team 2 takes this.

Lightsnake
Nebaris is an idiot, we all know this. Can everyone just put him on ignore already?

Count Makashi
I agree with jollyjim, just because Kasim mastered 7 forms, doesn't make him the best, Dooku mastered his form to a higher degree then Kasim(as did Maul), Kasim spent allot of time training, but he trained all 7 forms, while Dooku and Maul, spent allot of time training as well, but they only trained mostly in their favorite form. Both Maul and especially Dooku knew other forms, that Kasim mastered, Dooku as a Jedi probably practiced with all practitioners of 7 forms. And even If Kasim would be better then Maul And Dooku one on one, he has got to weak of a teammate to help him, Sirak goes down first, no mater what the line up.

Gideon
That's stupid. If someone catches you off guard in the midst of a fight, it is highly likely that they will dominate the fight until something happens that allows you to regain the advantage. Maul was no different. He couldn't exactly 'regain his guard' until he could stop Obi-Wan for a second or two; but it's irrelevant: the novelization dictates that Obi-Wan gaining the offensive was because a.) he caught Maul off guard and b.) he unleashed his rage.

Then we have no dispute.

Darthsith made an argument about it, quoting some source but don't quote me on that.

Because you're basing that on his supposed superiority over Dooku, when he hasn't done anything that puts him that far up on the totem pole.

You did. You mentioned how 'Yoda was not able to move at those speeds during the movie duels' and I am telling you that, according to Chee, that isn't the case.

You were talking about Yoda, and Maul and Dooku's speed isn't affected - you're right - because they are as fast as the EU works say they are. Which happens to be very much so.

Wrong, I have. It's a no-brainer that Dooku's obviously much stronger in the Force than Sirak; saber-wise, he's also ahead. Mastering Makashi for eight decades, able to duel Mace and Yoda effectively, makes me think that Dooku is far ahead of Sirak in dueling ability in all aspects. And so he is.

I don't need to 'prove or substantiate it'. It was dictated by a canon source. Sirak's abilities were never glorified to that amount.

Actually, it's quite impressive. Certainly moreso than Sirak.

I need something concrete, Apollo. Several sources glorify Maul's combat related skills. Excelling in 'lightsaber and Force-assisted abilities' isn't the same as 'putting them to the utmost', like Maul has. Really, Sirak isn't as skilled as Maul. Physically, he's by far his inferior.

It speaks for them that - when numbering two - their presence had a far greater effect on both the Force and the Jedi than the New Sith Order or Bane ever did.

Apollo Cloud
LOL, you seem to have adopted Darth Sexy's insane quoting skills. stick out tongue (JK)

Anyways, clearly you did, and you're just trying to save your ass now (I honestly don't know why though, it's not that big a deal where mistakes are concerned) because given that I went out of my way to include the fact that Kenobi was also in a rage, thinking that I'm in any way trying to be misleading is 100% bad reading comprehension on your part.

Dude, you're acting as if Maul wasn't presented with any chance to 'regain his guard', which is completely untrue. Watch this video, at 3:10 Maul gains the perfect chance to somewhat regain his composure, when Kenobi pauses the offense for a second or two and briefly goes on the defencive. The point I was making is that you can't attribute everything that Obi-Wan does to catching Maul off guard, however it doesn't matter, as it seems we're now in agreement (in the sense that there was more to it than simply being caught off guard), going by the final clause in your last statement.

I love it when we agree... big grin

Eh, until I see proof I'm not believing such a claim, though I can see that you don't really care too much for whether he was or was not at full power (as don't I), so it doesn't really matter.

That's your opinion (which you know I disagree with), however I'm guessing nevertheless that 'irrelevant' wasn't the word you were looking for, as it was 100% relevant. Perhaps 'insignificant' was the word you were looking for, I don't know.

Dude, I never mentioned the Y word once in this entire thread. If you're referring to other arguments I've made, leave your rebuttals to those specific arguments, and not the ones where I'm not even bringing him up, as it's not really relevant, and just needlessly draws out the debate.

Which so it happens is nothing to brag about, and nowhere near Sirak's level.

Dude, keep the arguments saber related, this thread is a saber battle, you realise? Unless you're including strength in the force as something that would factor in on how well he can duel with a saber (which wasn't in any way indicated by your post btw), in which case I still don't think you have a valid point. In a pure force battle, I'd too place my bet on Dooku overwhelming him, due to his more impressive offensive capabilities, however like Maul, Sirak focused more on augmenting his physical attributes with the force (which is actually something that would factor in on a duel, whereas offensive capabilities and whatnot wouldn't), and he could do so to a much higher degree than either Maul or Dooku.

Firstly, we don't know exactly how long he spent mastering Makashi specifically, however you somewhat have a point; Dooku's experience is much greater than Sirak's. However, since when has experience been the big be all end all in lightsaber combat? It certainly didn't prove too effective against Anakin Skywalker, someone who has nowhere near as much experience as Dooku, and it seems that natural talent in almost every case >>>>> pure experience. Sirak was quite the prodigy, able to master some of the most difficult sequences in hours when it took other students weeks to even become proficient in. It's very likely, in terms of technical prowess, that Sirak's superior natural grasp would make up for the less experience. Really, Sirak's certainly in no way lacking in the technical department of saber combat. As already mentioned, his natural grasp was extremely impressive, as was his mastery of the saber (multiple forms).

That's great and all (though I'd hardly call getting firmly beaten by Yoda with countless advantages on his side being able to effectively duel him, but that's just me), but any proof that Sirak couldn't?

What you think = fact?

Gideon, come one now man, I expect better from you. Firstly, Sirak is a minor character in just one book, whereas Maul is a movie character, one of the most popular EU characters, with about 4 of his own novels, a film partially dedicated to him, his own comic book series, and tons of reference material commenting on his skill giving his skills a bigger chance of being over felated. The fact is, just because Sirak wasn't spoken by a random sourcebook in such a light, it doesn't mean he simply wasn't as impressive, that's fallacious beyond belief, and closely mimics your vaunted 'absence of proof = proof of absence' belief.

Prove it. Quantify and substantiate the quote, and prove that Sirak doesn't fit the bill.

Point is, both are mainly dedicated to their swordsmanship, not just Maul, which was exactly my point, and all that your original point proved for Maul.

Nonsense. When Maul can move in blurs and still maintain the focus and control to keep up with the insane level of speed in demanding situations such as lightsaber duels, get back to me.

Again, not relevant, this thread and I are dealing with saber combat. It seems you keep on trying to change the subject, draw out the debate, and spring up a completely different debate, when there's no need to. Keep your feeling on how impressive the TPM Sith Order were in terms of the force to either yourself, or a relevant thread.

Darth Sexy
http://www.theempire.com.au/images/2005-11-11/Family%20Guy%20Total%20Idiot%20T-Shirt.jpg

Lightsnake
LOL, you seem to have adopted Darth Sexy's insane quoting skills. stick out tongue (JK)

Anyways, clearly you did, and you're just trying to save your ass now (I honestly don't know why though, it's not that big a deal where mistakes are concerned) because given that I went out of my way to include the fact that Kenobi was also in a rage, thinking that I'm in any way trying to be misleading is 100% bad reading comprehension on your part.
And you seem to have adopted a new level of idiocy.

Irrelevant bullshit, fanboy. Maul>Sirak.

Too bad! Maul>Sirak. Deal with it

Who cares what you disagree with?

Stop running away from them, you cowardly buffoon.

Lol, moving faster than any eye can detect, dismantling droid armies, slaughtering a fortress full of the underworld's deadliest killerS? B-b-b-b-ut! Sirak moves in blurs!
Moron.

According to your whack off material, force and saber ability are related. Ups!
And Dooku can handle Grievous in saber combat. Gonna tell me sirak's strong as Grievy?

Sirak moves that way to an untried apprentice's POV. Case closed.
Whoops. Dooku's still one of the most powerful Jedi in history, even before he became a sith.
SOOOOORRRY!

Negative proof. Logical fallacy.
Moron.

That Sirak is nothing to either Sith and you'e an idiot.

Awwwwww, sorry! There goes your point!
Maul has things going for him. Your whack off idol doesn;t.
Oops!

Nah, your turn for proof. Anything onj Sirak...? anything? No? Ok

He can against Anoon Bondara, the Jedi Battlemaster.
UPS!

Sorry, Maul>Sirak by a huge margin
B-B-B-BUT! BLURS!
too ****ing bad, you ignorant moron. You've lost. As usual

Apollo Cloud
Ok, I've kind of got a new policy on not replying to argument highjackers that don't know what they're talking about, so that was a huge waste of time, and I'm not replaying to any of that.
Ups!

Darth Sexy
Ok, I've kind of got a new policy on not replying to argument highjackers that don't know what they're talking about, so that was a huge waste of time, and I'm not replaying to any of that.
Ups!

This forum should have a policy on limiting incompetent piss poor debater posts to 5 a day so they don't waste expensive bandwidth.

Apollo Cloud
That's great, it should also limit the posts of losers who spend all day on forums, because let's face it, 16 posts a day is gonna be wasting a **** load of 'expensive bandwidth.'

Apollo Cloud
By the way I'm thinking people need to familiarise themselves with how the 'Negative Proof' fallacy works.

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Negative_proof

Darth Sexy
That's great, it should also limit the posts of losers who spend all day on forums, because let's face it, 16 posts a day is gonna be wasting a **** load of 'expensive bandwidth.'

Seeing as how you're the leading poster on this forum, you're basically repeating what I've stated already, in which your posts should be limited so your stupidity is kept to a minimum.

Darth Sexy
By the way I'm thinking people need to familiarise themselves with how the 'Negative Proof' fallacy works.

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Negative_proof

I think you need to familiarize yourself with the rules of debate and common sense before you try and help out the others.

LORD JLRTENJAC
They all suck, Revan would come in and kill them all

Lightsnake
Yes, Nebaris. Thanks for admitting you can't do a damn thing when all the official material is against you, reasoned arguments are made that own you, and...oh, yeah, you're a liar and a coward.

Pathetic. Really sad

jollyjim311
Originally posted by LORD JLRTENJAC

None of these people suck, and Revan would go down hard against all four of these guys.

Apollo Cloud
Originally posted by Lightsnake
Yes, Nebaris. Thanks for admitting you can't do a damn thing when all the official material is against you,

Yeah, clearly you have some next way of reading people's post, I'll post what I said again for the dummies of the forum who couldn't read it the first time: Ok, I've kind of got a new policy on not replying to argument highjackers that don't know what they're talking about, so that was a huge waste of time, and I'm not replaying to any of that.
Ups!

I'm a coward? laughing out loud Lol, what an odd guy... That was some weird shit to call someone on an internet forum. Anyways, there's a reason why I often call you LiarSnake, and it's because you're a big fat liar. We both know that the only reason you're calling me it now is because of the number of times I actually caught you out on lies, and it seems you somewhat feel that calling me the same will convince people that I'm the liar, and not you. LiarSnake, try again, and try harder, because it's really not working. Now you can call me a liar all you want, but the difference between us is that when I originally labelled you a liar, I backed up what I said and posted links of where you clearly originally lied. You never did such a thing, all you did was constantly call me a liar without backing anything up.

I'm pathetic? Ok, let's put things into perspective.

Me = Guy who can form his own opinion, and accepts that others have different ones.

You = Guy who lets official LFL employees make up his mind for him, and cries when people don't agree, and forms grudges against said people.

Really, you're the only pathetic one here. I don't think even Darth Sexy is as pathetic as you. Seriously, get a life. You're lame, and you're getting lamer and lamer every day.

Darth Sexy
Says the biggest joke on this forum. Way to go forum clown.

Darth Subjekt
I think the main point is while its fine to speculate and have your own opinions, they don't mean much in a debate when going against, as you said, an official statement. If a LFL official states something, its just that...official. I'm all for people forming their own opinions and everything, but what place do they have in a debate? Really? If they go against an official statement, they're thrown out.

Lightsnake
Yeah, clearly you have some next way of reading people's post, I'll post what I said again for the dummies of the forum who couldn't read it the first time: Ok, I've kind of got a new policy on not replying to argument highjackers that don't know what they're talking about, so that was a huge waste of time, and I'm not replaying to any of that.
Ups!
Whining, cowardly idiot. You lose time and time again. You just turn tail when refuted

Absolute bullshit. Everytime you pointed out a 'lie,' it's because *Gasp* You were lying completely and didn't have the source whatsoever. You even admitted you lied at one point, but then accused me of doing the sae.
Funny how apart from you, I've never heard that accusation. And 'posted links?' No, you moron. You are a liar and me, Gideon, Nai and others have pointed it out time and time again

No., I have grudges against utterly stupid liars, complete idiots, and stupid jackasses.
IE: You.
And awwww, sad the official canon has said you're wrong? WHOOPS!

Get help, seriously. Your projection is terifying

Riverollv
Originally posted by jollyjim311
None of these people suck, and Revan would go down hard against all four of these guys. [/QUOTE

What the...? Yoda and Sidious are SLIGHTLY above Revan in terms of everything, how could you possibly say Revan dies against Sirak or Maul? Actually Revan also kills Dooku or Kas'im as well, so basically Revan IS above any of these people. What the bloody hell makes you say "Revan would go down hard against all four" ?

Apollo Cloud
laughing laughing
Dude, give it up already, I don't think you actually understand just how lame you're coming off. The funny thing is, I don't want to be mean to you, and wouldn't even say anything to you, I even used to pretend that you were one of the better debaters here just to be nice to you, but you continue to come here once in a blue moon and b1tch about me like some high school chick. Seriously man, I don't even know what to say, you've reached some new level of lame that I didn't think was possible, and you know I'm telling the truth when I say this.

Gideon
Originally posted by Riverollv
Originally posted by jollyjim311
None of these people suck, and Revan would go down hard against all four of these guys.

I somewhat concur; it's a bit of a stretch to say that Maul would defeat Revan. That said, RotS Yoda or Sidious most certainly would defeat him, and he'd have his hands full with Count Dooku.

Riverollv
I know he would, but he would still beat the Count. And I know ROTS Yoda and Sidious are above Revan and would beat him, but it would certainly be a hard fight for any of them.

Advent
Originally posted by Riverollv
What the...? Yoda and Sidious are SLIGHTLY above Revan in terms of everything, how could you possibly say Revan dies against Sirak or Maul? Actually Revan also kills Dooku or Kas'im as well, so basically Revan IS above any of these people. What the bloody hell makes you say "Revan would go down hard against all four" ?

You're misinterpreting what Jolly James is saying, he was responding to this idiotic statement:

Originally posted by LORD JLRTENJAC

He was merely pointing out that were Revan to face off against all of these combatants, he'd lose. Hard. And, he would.

Riverollv
Yes, he would. My mistake then. I thought Jolly meant any of the four could kill Revan in an all out fight.

Apollo Cloud
Lol, I thought you were going to uberstomp my Sirak argument in retaliation for losing against me for the 4th time. That's right guys, I have now beaten Mokoto a total of 4 times. Tell me I get mad man points.

Advent
laughing laughing

I don't even deal with characters from Bane's time, nor do I give a shit about Sirak. What are you smoking?

This is, of course, aside from the fact you've never beaten me once. Also, I should note that what you're trying to do here is piss me off by lying. It's really not working.

Try again.

Darth Sexy
poor Noobaris, must be those antidepressants again.

jollyjim311
Originally posted by Advent
You're misinterpreting what Jolly James is saying, he was responding to this idiotic statement:

He was merely pointing out that were Revan to face off against all of these combatants, he'd lose. Hard. And, he would.

Oh Advent, you understand me so well. no expression

carthage
So who wins this guys?

Trocity
Not team 1

ILS
lmfao

NewGuy01
Dear god.

carthage
That Nebaris guy was/is a special snowflake. No one has ever wanked Bane that hard. Team 1 gets godstomped

Stigma
hahahahaha... Someone thought this is a good fight?

Dooku and Maul trollstomp

carthage
There are lots of beautiful threads from those early days

chilled monkey
Originally posted by Gideon
It speaks for them that - when numbering two - their presence had a far greater effect on both the Force and the Jedi than the New Sith Order or Bane ever did.

No offence but that's besides the point. He was claiming that the BoD Sith were better at duelling because they focused on it more. Having "a far greater effect on the Force and the Jedi" is a different thing altogether.

Oh, and Tyranus and Maul win this.

appletonia
Stop bumping threads Gideon.

Also,

Nebaris is an idiot, we all know this. Can everyone just put him on ignore already?

And you seem to have adopted a new level of idiocy.

Irrelevant bullshit, fanboy. Maul>Sirak.

Too bad! Maul>Sirak. Deal with it

Who cares what you disagree with?

Stop running away from them, you cowardly buffoon.

Lol, moving faster than any eye can detect, dismantling droid armies, slaughtering a fortress full of the underworld's deadliest killerS? B-b-b-b-ut! Sirak moves in blurs!
Moron.

According to your whack off material, force and saber ability are related. Ups!
And Dooku can handle Grievous in saber combat. Gonna tell me sirak's strong as Grievy?

Sirak moves that way to an untried apprentice's POV. Case closed.
Whoops. Dooku's still one of the most powerful Jedi in history, even before he became a sith.
SOOOOORRRY!

Negative proof. Logical fallacy.
Moron.

That Sirak is nothing to either Sith and you'e an idiot.

Awwwwww, sorry! There goes your point!
Maul has things going for him. Your whack off idol doesn;t.
Oops!

Nah, your turn for proof. Anything onj Sirak...? anything? No? Ok

He can against Anoon Bondara, the Jedi Battlemaster.
UPS!

Sorry, Maul>Sirak by a huge margin
B-B-B-BUT! BLURS!
too ****ing bad, you ignorant moron. You've lost. As usual

Yes, Nebaris. Thanks for admitting you can't do a damn thing when all the official material is against you, reasoned arguments are made that own you, and...oh, yeah, you're a liar and a coward.

Pathetic. Really sad

Whining, cowardly idiot. You lose time and time again. You just turn tail when refuted

Absolute bullshit. Everytime you pointed out a 'lie,' it's because *Gasp* You were lying completely and didn't have the source whatsoever. You even admitted you lied at one point, but then accused me of doing the sae.
Funny how apart from you, I've never heard that accusation. And 'posted links?' No, you moron. You are a liar and me, Gideon, Nai and others have pointed it out time and time again

No., I have grudges against utterly stupid liars, complete idiots, and stupid jackasses.
IE: You.
And awwww, sad the official canon has said you're wrong? WHOOPS!

Get help, seriously. Your projection is terifying

Holy smokes!

S_W_LeGenD
Team 2.

Kas'im shall be able to hold his own but Sirak is a weak link that will be exploited.

carthage
Either of them can solo

SunRazer
Either solos.

Stigma
Big LOL at the times when people held team 1 in such a high esteem.

Either Dooku or Maul solo.

Emperordmb
Originally posted by S_W_LeGenD
Team 2.

Kas'im shall be able to hold his own but Sirak is a weak link that will be exploited.

carthage
He wouldn't hold his own he'd get killed within a second or two of fighting them lol

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.