Marvel Univers vs Marvel Zombie Universe

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

Power Cosmic
If both of these universes were to clash, which one would win? Its been shown that the marvel zombie universe is technically weaker than than Universe 616 ( normal universe ) but the zombie universe has an upper hand with the ability to infect.

Symmetric Chaos
Does total infection count as a win for the zombies?

If it does they'll win pretty easily a single zombie Sentry infected his universe.

SpunkySmurph
LT blinks them out of existence

Symmetric Chaos
Originally posted by SpunkySmurph

1) LT is outside of any single universe
2) The virus would zombify him

masterbruce
depends on if MU had prep or not. If they have prep, I can see MU defeating the zombies.

Longinus
Sentry's the man, sorry just felt that had to be added as he infected his entire universe and from what I've just read single handedly.

Power Cosmic
you also have to remember that this is taking place in a older reality, hint the costumes, and the current universe is more refined and stronger.

charlemagne9746
Originally posted by Symmetric Chaos
1) LT is outside of any single universe
2) The virus would zombify him

How can an abstract being be infected? I haven't looked at the series, so I don't know. Seems to me that an entity like that wouldn't be phased.

Symmetric Chaos
Originally posted by charlemagne9746
How can an abstract being be infected? I haven't looked at the series, so I don't know. Seems to me that an entity like that wouldn't be phased.

I was kidding actually.

Fanboy
Thor takes the Marvel zombie Universe alone

grey fox
Originally posted by Power Cosmic
you also have to remember that this is taking place in a older reality, hint the costumes, and the current universe is more refined and stronger.

Nope , recently they had showings of Winter Soldier and The Runaways , all recent publications.

guy222
Originally posted by SpunkySmurph

cosigned

nice sig and avatar

grey fox
Originally posted by Fanboy
Thor takes the Marvel zombie Universe alone

Funny , their Thor is a Zombie.

golem370
What about Juggernaut would it effect him or Darwin or Mr Immortal?

grey fox
Originally posted by golem370
What about Juggernaut would it effect him or Darwin or Mr Immortal?

Yes for Juggs , Darwin..possibly , Mr Immortal I doubt.

Symmetric Chaos
Originally posted by grey fox

I don't see why it wouldn't effect Immortal. As long as he keeps functioning he'll be alive in some sense right?

Darwin though I think would adapt around it.

Ptr_Grifin
Originally posted by grey fox

How would it effect Juggernaut if he is indestructible?

Priest
Originally posted by Ptr_Grifin
it has, and Zombie Wolverine blew his head off.

steverules
Does being idestructable protect you from becoming one of them?

Priest
Originally posted by steverules
Does being idestructable protect you from becoming one of them?
Apparantly not because he got infected.
Diffrent Universe diffrent rules maybe?

Ptr_Grifin
Originally posted by Priest
it has, and Zombie Wolverine blew his head off.

Originally posted by Priest
Apparantly not because he got infected.
Diffrent Universe diffrent rules maybe?

That is exactly why. That Juggernaut wasn't indestructible like the Classic 616 version. Just like they were able to eat Galactus who doesn't have a physical form. It just doesn't make sense.

TheEvilHex
Happy Dance

Tassadar
Originally posted by Power Cosmic

And lacks Thor, Cap, or a competant united Avengers team. Current Marvel gets munched just because it deserves it.

Tassadar
Originally posted by Ptr_Grifin

Current Juggernauts far from his old indestructible self.

Ptr_Grifin
Originally posted by Tassadar
Current Juggernauts far from his old indestructible self.

I was kind of thinking about the Marvel Zombies versions. Most characters were based off of older versions of themselves, like their costumes and what not.

Power Cosmic
Well not alot if this does make sense....thats what makes it funny. In dead days ,that just came out, it doesnt explain how everyone gets infected, they just get infected. The remaining heroes, thor, dr. strange, nick fury, and some of the xmen, are in this tiny room and the fantastic four breaks down the door. Next frame they r all infected....it doesnt make since cause dr. strange could have lept demensions, thor could have killed them all........so the current univers, 616, would win cause i dont think that they r as dumb as the zombie verse

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.