Parallax vs. Molecule Man

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

Madvillain
Parallax

vs.

Molecule Man (pre-retcon)

who wins this?

Priest
MM

Redatom65
MM sees a terapist, Parallox IS that therapist

Madvillain
aye?

Madvillain
im really interested in this one. bump.

guy222
Originally posted by Madvillain
im really interested in this one. bump.

Pre became Post MM

I was never impressed with MM. He never beat FF. Secret Wars, one of my all time classics. No need to rehash SW. IMO, Parallax was DC's answer to the Beyonder. He was evil, killed alot then a good guy again. Then retcon. Funny how retcons don't always make sense

Madvillain
k...

Mider999
parallax would win i put him above eternity or equal to if he didnt run out of power

Galan007
Originally posted by Mider999
parallax would win i put him above eternity or equal to if he didnt run out of power no expression

Parallax >>> Eternity

Symmetric Chaos
Originally posted by Galan007
no expression

Parallax >>> Eternity

huh

Galan007
Originally posted by Symmetric Chaos
huh Well...................... He IS... confused

Symmetric Chaos
Well...................... He IS... confused

Didn't he go down to one Gaurdian and a couple good GLs?

Galan007
Didn't he go down to one Gaurdian and a couple good GLs? Hal Jordan as Parallax? no

Soljer
parallax would win i put him above eternity or equal to if he didnt run out of power

Pre Retcon Molecule Man >>>>> Eternity. no expression .

guy222
huh

blowuprifleraygun

Mider999
what kinda thread is this PRE RETCONED molecule man was second only to the original beyonder. why dont you put parallax up against the spectre while your at it.

guy222
what kinda thread is this PRE RETCONED molecule man was second only to the original beyonder. why dont you put parallax up against the spectre while your at it.

U give me an idea big grin

Madvillain

shhhhhh

Juntai
Hal as Parallax had the power to create a universe from complete scratch, rather than control creation to create a reality by making events happen differently. He literally wiped the previous realities and timelines, and started making new ones from the very tips of his fingers.
Such as the Big Bang never occured in his reality, reality simply formed from his thoughts. He had plans to create a multiverse in this fashion, before Spectre cut him short.

Soljer
Originally posted by Juntai
Hal as Parallax had the power to create a universe from complete scratch, rather than control creation to create a reality by making events happen differently. He literally wiped the previous realities and timelines, and started making new ones from the very tips of his fingers.
Such as the Big Bang never occured in his reality, reality simply formed from his thoughts. He had plans to create a multiverse in this fashion, before Spectre cut him short.

That's nice, sweetie. Now, go play. doped.

stick out tongue.

Tazer
Yo.

Originally posted by guy222
Pre became Post MM

I was never impressed with MM. He never beat FF. Secret Wars, one of my all time classics. No need to rehash SW. IMO, Parallax was DC's answer to the Beyonder. He was evil, killed alot then a good guy again. Then retcon. Funny how retcons don't always make sense

Jordan as 'lax only killed 2, maybe 3 beings, all the other deaths attributed to him were "as a consequence of" -type deaths....

Tazer

guy222
Originally posted by Tazer
Yo.

Jordan as 'lax only killed 2, maybe 3 beings, all the other deaths attributed to him were "as a consequence of" -type deaths....

Tazer

So who wins, my friend

Tazer
Yo.

not sure, since Im still trying to remem just was owen did "pre-retcon".

Tazer

Galan007
Originally posted by Tazer
not sure, since Im still trying to remem just was owen did "pre-retcon". Feat wise?

This was one thing that impressed me....

Beyonder claimed the attack MM just launched on him,

"Could've slagged several billion ENTIRE Dimensions":

http://img338.imageshack.us/img338/3899/mmnx9.th.jpg

Thanos_THOTU
Feat wise?

http://img338.imageshack.us/img338/3899/mmnx9.th.jpg
And Nothing stands for that he used all his powers, it seems like it was just another blast.

Mider999
he couldnt have used all his power, later he redirected the blast that beyonder shot at the heroes that could have destroyed a galaxy or something

Madvillain
well damn..

Thanos_THOTU
Pre became Post MM

And you're a 41 year old lawyer? roll eyes (sarcastic)

King Kandy
Originally posted by Thanos_THOTU
And you're a 41 year old lawyer? roll eyes (sarcastic) What's so funny? Guy's a good man.

guy222
Originally posted by King Kandy
What's so funny? Guy's a good man.

I appreciate that. Have a good one

guy222
And you're a 41 year old lawyer? roll eyes (sarcastic)

If u wanna discuss Pre Beyonder send me a pm

Juntai
Feat wise?

http://img338.imageshack.us/img338/3899/mmnx9.th.jpg Impressive indeed!

Thanos_THOTU
What's so funny? Guy's a good man.
Well lets just say, he spells worse than my 13 year old brother, who is Swedish.
Which means he have spoken English for 6 years, and not regulary on a daily basis I might add.
Yet this person claims to be a 41 year old lawyer in the United States.

What kind of laywer are unfamiliar with grammar, and are in fact so stupid that he don't even understand the situation.

I'd say he's another 9-11 year old kid from Eurpoe (not GB)
Fact is, he don't even read comics, all the information he have aquired is either from wikipeida, or a scan another member on this boards have posted.

Utrigita
You really have some issues with this guy Thanos_THOTU

Two Words:

C O O L D O W N

I doesn't take my spelling seriously in here it is not like my english teacher is coming running in here and bashes me in the head because my gramma is incorrect.

Did it ever acquere to you that perhaps he is just in here to have a good time and doesn't really takes it seriously which is a good thing, a thing that we other members sometimes tend to forget.

Thanos_THOTU

Utrigita

Thanos_THOTU
Originally posted by Utrigita
No we isn't, I just find it quiet irritating that you are constantly bashing a fellow member without him having done anything to you but apparently exist, THAT is what I find irritating, just like when Starlock and Mr Master are having a discussion but that is at least something relevant, and some insult I can understand. You just come into this thread for one thing and that was to attack a fellow poster, and thats damn low, even for a guy from Sweden.
I come here to insult other members? - No, I have no reason for doing so, but then again that is your opinion ergo irrelevant, what's pertinent however is that whether or not you like it, that he is in fact a sock and a liar.
That do indeed disturb me, another thing that do, is you.
Which by the way you, like him, have a limited vocabulary, which speak for that you somehow are connected.

Madvillain
Stay on course.

guy222
Originally posted by Madvillain
Stay on course.

Thank u

King Kandy
You think Guy's a sock?

Symmetric Chaos
That do indeed disturb me, another thing that do, is you.
Which by the way you, like him, have a limited vocabulary, which speak for that you somehow are connected.

Yes yes go on making fun of another posters grammar. I swear it doesn't make you look mildly retarded.

LORDSIDIOUS01
Yes yes go on making fun of another posters grammar. I swear it doesn't make you look mildly retarded.

I will send a pm to the mods

Utrigita

Thanos_THOTU
Originally posted by LORDSIDIOUS01
I will send a pm to the mods
It's a lot easier to just press the report buttom.

In fact that was the very thing you did, no apparently you haven't you just love to cut down someone who brings a little fun into this forum. yes my opinion is irrelevant but so is yours opinion on the matter at hand, but it is beginning to become quiet frustrating to look at this just like Mr Master and Starlock.
"Brings a little fun to this forum." - You have to be kidding.
The fact is that he knows nothing and come with his daily, off topic quotes such as, "Good Morning smile " or "How was your day? smile "
Honestly, he's just wasting pages, we come to these boards to discuss about what it's about, comics.
If he doesnt know anything about them, and enter these boards just to greet everyone, then he could just as well shut up, because no one needs it.

No ture, it do contribute, though, to that he is in fact a liar, why?
- Because if he were a 41 year old lawyer he would have almost none spare time, and for the spare time he got he would spend with his family.

And it's not that I do not know for fact that he is a sock, because I do, it's the fact that I cannot prove it, I've seen evidence but do not longer have them myself.

1. "I'm a lawyer"
2. Lord Rock

I knew it, you're Danish and so is he.
- LA my ass, as I said, my brother surpasses his vocabulary and grammar capacities, thus he cannot come from a country which where the native tongue is English.

And one more thing, you haven't seen me done magic with my words, why? - Because you're to dense to understand them, thus cannot spot the magic.

Utrigita
It's a lot easier to just press the report buttom.

"Brings a little fun to this forum." - You have to be kidding.
The fact is that he knows nothing and come with his daily, off topic quotes such as, "Good Morning smile " or "How was your day? smile "
Honestly, he's just wasting pages, we come to these boards to discuss about what it's about, comics.
If he doesnt know anything about them, and enter these boards just to greet everyone, then he could just as well shut up, because no one needs it.

No ture, it do contribute, though, to that he is in fact a liar, why?
- Because if he were a 41 year old lawyer he would have almost none spare time, and for the spare time he got he would spend with his family.

And it's not that I do not know for fact that he is a sock, because I do, it's the fact that I cannot prove it, I've seen evidence but do not longer have them myself.

1. "I'm a lawyer"
2. Lord Rock

I knew it, you're Danish and so is he.
- LA my ass, as I said, my brother surpasses his vocabulary and grammar capacities, thus he cannot come from a country which where the native tongue is English.

And one more thing, you haven't seen me done magic with my words, why? - Because you're to dense to understand them, thus cannot spot the magic.

Yes it is and it is about to be pressed.

He brings some life into this forum, but apparently you feeble mind cannot seem to grasp the content of that information.

HAHAHA I must laughing out loud my cousin is a 31 year old lawyer and he got lots of time to his family and lots of spare time, obviously you as usual knows nothing about what you are actually trying to make a point about.

That must be the oldest trick in the book, saying that you had prove and suddenly lost them, if you really had prove then you would have protected them because you wanted to use them to put more dirt on a fellow poster. it also speaks quiet clearly for the capabilities of you mind not being capable of storing simple information.

Do you have a problem with me being Danish, but of cause Swedish people and danish people hates each other. nothing new there.

No I haven't seen you doing any magic with you words and that isn't because I fail to see it, the reason would more likely be that you haven't got the necessary to actually do it.

(Stops here ore I am getting banned for this)

King Kandy
Dude, every lawyer I know has a good deal of free time...

Thanos_THOTU
Dude, every lawyer I know has a good deal of free time...
I want to put an end to this right here however, it's hard to resist this quote. laughing

Thanos_THOTU
Yes it is and it is about to be pressed.
Too bad you don't really understand what it does, it simply brings a moderator to this thread, who will look it through.

He brings some life into this forum? - Do you even understand how ridiculous that sounds?
What there's to grasp here "Good morning to you sir, how was your day"
All I see is off topic jabbering.

"He got lots of time to his family" can anyone spot the grammatical error shifty

It's not as simple as that, you cannot store something showed in a webcam.

I don't hate you, again, I have no reason for doing so.
But fact remains that both of you are Danish, and you protect him like he was your brother.

Judging by your spelling, you arent much brighter than him, therefore you do fail.

Yeah you'd really sacrefice your account for him, wouldent you.

King Kandy
Dude, Guy222's not Danish... I'm not sure why you have this bizarre obsession with him and Urtrigita, but it's really bringing down the quality of the forum.

CasanoVa
Thanos.

Chill, leave Guy the hell alone erm.

He's not a sock.

Utrigita
Too bad you don't really understand what it does, it simply brings a moderator to this thread, who will look it through.

He brings some life into this forum? - Do you even understand how ridiculous that sounds?
What there's to grasp here "Good morning to you sir, how was your day"
All I see is off topic jabbering.

"He got lots of time to his family" can anyone spot the grammatical error shifty

It's not as simple as that, you cannot store something showed in a web cam.

I don't hate you, again, I have no reason for doing so.
But fact remains that both of you are Danish, and you protect him like he was your brother.

Judging by your spelling, you arent much brighter than him, therefore you do fail.

Yeah you'd really sacrefice your account for him, wouldent you.

And he can ban one too, in this case we would both get a warning, for continuing to harass the other.

Maybe you cannot see it but hey I didn't expect you to.

I told you one time and I will be happy to do so again because of you seemingly bad memory, I am not in this forum taking my grammar seriously. And was that all you could find in that section to argue against? That was poor.

Cannot store something from a web cam on the computer, is that you excuse for not having something concrete? That you cannot store data shown on a web cam laughing out loud

MY BROTHER!!! laughing out loud jesus just how dumb can one person possibly be ... and I isn't protecting him more then I would protect any other Member who I felt was being continuing harassed for no apparent reason, other then you quiet unintelligent comments.

Judging by my spelling yes that is all you got left. And that is actually quiet sad, what a hollow person you must be inside, judging people by there spelling.

No I wouldn't sacrifice my account for him, thats for sure I love to debate in this forum, and sacrificing isn't a subject I yet have had the time to debate, and if I wish to debate it, you can be sure that it wouldn't be with someone that harass fellow members.

Utrigita
seeing the two posts above seems that you are quiet alone on the subject, how does it feels to be all alone???

Actually you should be proud you are now in a interesting statistic for my part, how many people I have shouted at:

Advent, Mr Master and Thanos_THOTU feel honored

Thanos_THOTU
Ok, it seems that I have to be the mature one here and end this.
-THE END-

Utrigita
Ok, it seems that I have to be the mature one here and end this.
-THE END-

Glad you did it Thanos_THOTU it was getting out of control, I would like to apologize for my rude behavior, in the previous posts. It is the end of this stupid fight. -THE END- (for my part as well)

Back on Topic, MM for the win

Mr Master
I have nothing to do with any of this,

so ...

but it is beginning to become quiet frustrating

to look at this just like Mr Master and Starlock.

I don't understand the context in which my name is being used,

I'm interested in that perspective.

Actually you should be proud you are now in a interesting statistic for my part,

how many people I have shouted at:

Advent,

Mr Master

and Thanos_THOTU

feel honored

"you are now in a interesting statistic"

"I have shouted at"

"Mr Master"

dontgetit

Utrigita
Originally posted by Mr Master
I have nothing to do with any of this,

so ...

I don't understand the context in which my name is being used,

I'm interested in that perspective.

"you are now in a interesting statistic"

"I have shouted at"

"Mr Master"

dontgetit

maybe you should have read this part to
:just like when Starlock and Mr Master are having a discussion but that is at least something relevant, and some insult I can understand:
Refering to Starlock attacking you any chance he seemingly gets, I have seen for some time now Thanos doing the same. put as said earlier

:just like when Starlock and Mr Master are having a discussion but that is at least something relevant, and some insult I can understand.:

I have shouted of you and apoligized It was in LT vs Ultimator which we turned into a debate about the pre-retcon brothers being owned ore not owned by LT, there I raised my voice and you maked the running around in circles smily, Advent was just pure insult no discussion, so basically you three are the times I have lost my temper against a fellow member, and for me each time is one to many.

guy222
maybe you should have read this part to
:just like when Starlock and Mr Master are having a discussion but that is at least something relevant, and some insult I can understand:
Refering to Starlock attacking you any chance he seemingly gets, I have seen for some time now Thanos doing the same. put as said earlier

:just like when Starlock and Mr Master are having a discussion but that is at least something relevant, and some insult I can understand.:

I have shouted of you and apoligized It was in LT vs Ultimator which we turned into a debate about the pre-retcon brothers being owned ore not owned by LT, there I raised my voice and you maked the running around in circles smily, Advent was just pure insult no discussion, so basically you three are the times I have lost my temper against a fellow member, and for me each time is one to many.

U have a wonderful day, my friend smile

Utrigita
you too, I went to far I always do when I get angry sad

Utrigita
let me see (time run out) it was here I shouted of Mr Master let me see it was here
http://www.killermovies.com/forums/440514_7-lt-vs-ultimator
and here
http://www.killermovies.com/forums/440514_6-lt-vs-ultimator
and another
http://www.killermovies.com/forums/440514_4-lt-vs-ultimator

and someone els too it was LT vs Pre-retcon Beyonder (I think), and I PM you afterwards and said sorry and thanks for a great debate.

Mr Master
That thread is crazy. laughing out loud

My bad, I just didn't understand what was going on.

I see,

all is well. smile

Utrigita
It is totally driven off track but hey fun while it lasted laughing out loud

It is now yes, maybe there should have been a full-stop ore something after that :Advent, Mr Master, and Thanos_THOTU. Feel honored Thanos_THOTU: more like that wouldn't have been misunderstood my bad to.

Madvillain
It is totally driven off track but hey fun while it lasted laughing out loud

oh really?

Utrigita
Not this thread, the One thread with LT vs Ultimator, this can still be turned into a interesting debate.

Madvillain
yes...yes it can.

Utrigita
indeed it can i say mm for the win

starlock
Parallax for the win

Interesting thread so far

Utrigita
On what basis are you placing that judgement

starlock
Well in a thread like this with two almost equal characters(in my opinion) i like to go by the rule in character(which i believe MM is a basket case)
MM needs alot of prodding and emotional support,Yes i know they will fight to their best abilities,but when its so close as these,i go with in character-which Parallax has in spades over MM

Also older comic feats i take with a grain of salt,they are somtimes a little over the top(superman sneezing a galaxy and such) but i would not argue for Parallax vehemently,just a quick response since i have alot of MM and all of Parallax's appearences

Utrigita
I don't believe they are anywhere near close in power, the one thing that I truly knows for certain about parallax is that he destroyed and remaked a universe (correct ore is there more confused )

guy222
I don't believe they are anywhere near close in power, the one thing that I truly knows for certain about parallax is that he destroyed and remaked a universe (correct ore is there more confused )

two of my friends are here... smile owen reece is a cube being made by the true beyonders, parallax was powerful. reece should win.

starlock
Obviously defeating GL's and draining the Battery
Saving the earth from the sun eater and reigniting the sun
Able to influence the spectre while a part of its form
Absorbing ganthet and taking ganthet over after seperating from hal
One shotting Superman

Just some quick responses from work hehe,but like alot of other cosmic entities we wont see alot of feats anymore or ever again(unless its the Parallax entity itself))

starlock
two of my friends are here... smile owen reece is a cube being made by the true beyonders, parallax was powerful. reece should win.

Hey there friend, i respect everyones opinion
how are you doing,i see you had a little scuffle a couple of pages back,keep up the good vibes,your the one person i can always look to for a cheerfull mood smile

guy222
Originally posted by starlock
Hey there friend, i respect everyones opinion
how are you doing,i see you had a little scuffle a couple of pages back,keep up the good vibes,your the one person i can always look to for a cheerfull mood smile

Guy will always honor and cherish his friends. smile

U be safe smile

Utrigita
Obviously defeating GL's and draining the Battery
Saving the earth from the sun eater and reigniting the sun
Absorbing ganthet and taking ganthet over after seperating from hal
One shotting Superman

Just some quick responses from work hehe,but like alot of other cosmic entities we wont see alot of feats anymore or ever again(unless its the Parallax entity itself))

what about containing a multiversal blast of energy ???

King Kandy
AKA, doing stuff when he was Spectre?

I guess Corrigan has to be MM level as well...

Madvillain
lol...

Juntai
AKA, doing stuff when he was Spectre?

I guess Corrigan has to be MM level as well... I think he's talking about the Fear Creature, rather than Hal.

The Fear creature has no power of its own, save taking over bodies of other sources of power.

It wouldn't be a far stretch that he could simply take over MM and destroy everything.

OneDumbG0
Does Molecule Man have access to space and time powers? As far as I saw, he had unlimited matter manipulation powers. He doesn't have to strain in the least bit to do anything. But I don't remember him travelling through time or teleporting himself to other dimensions at a whim.

In other words, I wonder if he could access the beginning and end of the universe like Hallax did. If he couldn't, then Hallax could very easily take him out through time travel. Then again, it's been a while since I read Secret Wars II.

Utrigita
I believe he does, his power expanded enoroumes in the Secret Wars I and grew even bigger in the Secret Wars II, I would like to queto something from the secret wars I "I can do anything" (his mind unlocked by doom with the power of Galactus and Beyonder so...)

How does the creature of fear work??? can it just take over beings ore does they need to be afraid first ???

starlock
I believe he does, his power expanded enoroumes in the Secret Wars I and grew even bigger in the Secret Wars II, I would like to queto something from the secret wars I "I can do anything" (his mind unlocked by doom with the power of Galactus and Beyonder so...)

How does the creature of fear work??? can it just take over beings ore does they need to be afraid first ???

Interestinly in the tradepaperback,it was told that originaly it was batman that parallax possesed after leaving hal,and it was told that paralaxx had no power itself but that of the body it takes over

They obviously changed it so ganthet gets possesed, now ganthet or batman do they have fear? i would guess so,i would have to re-read the trade for more info,they might have made a reference that the body must have fear(i think they say thats why hal was targeted)

Juntai

How does the creature of fear work??? can it just take over beings ore does they need to be afraid first ??? Anything that has fear or doubt for any reason.

OneDumbG0

How does the creature of fear work??? can it just take over beings ore does they need to be afraid first ??? I dunno. I don't remember Molecule Man having any power to distort space or time. Indeed, after Doom unlocked Molecule Man's potential, Molecule Man transported the villain participants through space in a domed piece of a planet. He could not simply will them all to Earth instantaneously via space manipulation. He had to accelerate the planet mass through matter manipulation.

Now, having control over all matter as effortlessly as he had is not to be scoffed at. But if he does not have control over space and time, then I think Hallax would win this handily. Go back in time and smother him in the cradle. It's cheating, but nobody said cheating wasn't allowed. Hallax had nearly all the Power of the Guardians and space/time manipulation was not above him at all. I think it is above Molecule Man.

But maybe someone can provide scans to the contrary?

Utrigita
Originally posted by Juntai
Anything that has fear or doubt for any reason.

okay thanks

Utrigita
Originally posted by OneDumbG0
I dunno. I don't remember Molecule Man having any power to distort space or time. Indeed, after Doom unlocked Molecule Man's potential, Molecule Man transported the villain participants through space in a domed piece of a planet. He could not simply will them all to Earth instantaneously via space manipulation. He had to accelerate the planet mass through matter manipulation.

Now, having control over all matter as effortlessly as he had is not to be scoffed at. But if he does not have control over space and time, then I think Hallax would win this handily. Go back in time and smother him in the cradle. It's cheating, but nobody said cheating wasn't allowed. Hallax had nearly all the Power of the Guardians and space/time manipulation was not above him at all. I think it is above Molecule Man.

But maybe someone can provide scans to the contrary?

Actually I don't believe that he accelerated it didn't he open a hyperspace portal and twist space to get them more quickly home it just toke him some time to adjust to his new powers.
Now I cannot show a scan of MM doing time ore space manipulation but what about reparing all damage done by Beyonder and him after there battle that shaked the multiverse, and I think it is safe to assure that nearly everything beyonder did MM can do as well, just not to as big a extent

Madvillain
Okay then.

SpiderGauntlet
eek!

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.