Wonderwoman vs nimrod

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

carver9
Who wins.

http://marveldatabase.wikia.com/Nimrod_%28Sentinel%29

masterbruce
Originally posted by carver9
Who wins.

Wonder Woman

carver9
How?

masterbruce
How?

She'd overload Nimrod's repair capabilities...she's too strong, fast and powerful.

Nimrod was built to handle mutants...not Wonder Woman.

masterbruce
How?

for an easy win, she can throw him into the sun

Starhawk
Originally posted by masterbruce
She'd overload Nimrod's repair capabilities...she's too strong, fast and powerful.

Nimrod was built to handle mutants...not Wonder Woman.

Nimrod can analyze and adapt to powers not just mutant powers and show me one clip of WW throwing anyone into the sun.

Mider999
i dont know how she can destroy him, her weapons can certainly slice and dice him, but its not like she has heat vision like manhunter or supes

Starhawk
And slicing him wont work, remember he regenerates.

guy222
Who wins.

nimrod

Mider999
cant she shoot lightning from her lasso or something i mean cant she just fry every molecule in him.

Draco69

Anyway. She speedblitzes him with her lasso. The lasso is weapon. She slices and dices him to pieces.

Or she just throws him into space.

Nimrod was made to battle mutants...not a character like WW....

Mider999
ok there is a problem with your way of her winning, slicing and dicing him wont work he just comes back together, and he probably just fly back from space. He did battle juggernaut once and adapted himself to hurt him.

Starhawk
Where has WW thrown anything into space? Show me a scan. Nimrod can handle non mutant powers, it's done it before. Also WW cannot move as fast as superman, she's said as much. Again she can slice him and he will regenerate and adapt to it so she would get one strike and that's it. He's like an uber-borg.

xmarksthespot
ermmnone

haermm

Jebus reborn
Didn't Basti0n fuse with Mastermold to make Nimrod?

Innerhype
Originally posted by Jebus reborn
Didn't Basti0n fuse with Mastermold to make Nimrod?

No, I think Mastermold fused with Nimrod to make Bastion

Jebus reborn
Originally posted by Innerhype
No, I think Mastermold fused with Nimrod to make Bastion Ahh... I knew that those three had to do with the robotic threesome, just wasn't sure who the spawn was.

How tough was Basti0n anyway?

Innerhype
Originally posted by Jebus reborn
Ahh... I knew that those three had to do with the robotic threesome, just wasn't sure who the spawn was.

How tough was Basti0n anyway?

To me, he doesn't come off being nearly as powerful as Nimrod oddly enough.

Nimrod actually took out classic Juggernaut before.

Anyhoo, I think Wonder Woman has got a tough fight on her hands here against Nimrod. He's got versatilely like Iron Man with self-repair powers like T-1000.

I still think Wonder Woman would take the majority though.

Jebus reborn
Originally posted by Innerhype
To me, he doesn't come off being nearly as powerful as Nimrod oddly enough.

Nimrod actually took out classic Juggernaut before.

Anyhoo, I think Wonder Woman has got a tough fight on her hands here against Nimrod. He's got versatilely like Iron Man with self-repair powers like T-1000.

I still think Wonder Woman would take the majority though. You see, I don't even know what he has done...

llagrok
Wonder woman has a major speed advantage, but I wouldn't be surprised to see Nimrod counter this. It's incredibly versatile.

Mider999
doesnt her lasso shoot lightning or something i think i heard that somewhere cant she use that to fry him completely.

I watch Pokemon
Originally posted by Mider999
doesnt her lasso shoot lightning or something i think i heard that somewhere cant she use that to fry him completely.

That's Wonder Girl.

don't shiv
Nimrod frizzles ww's brainwaves with sonar just like Batman & Talia Al Ghul

then the coup de grace: leaks and pumps enriched uranium into her stomach and detonates it

Kid Kurdy
It would be a cool battle, that's for sure. But Nimrod is very very versatile, and cunning as hell.

Then again, WW isn't exactly a push over.

Stalemate. There, I said it.

llagrok
Nimrod has some naninte bullshit in him, which lets him regenerate from being grinded into a fine powder.

illadelph12
How does Diana fair against sonics?

llagrok
Originally posted by illadelph12
How does Diana fair against sonics?

She doesn't smile

MRasheed
Originally posted by Mider999

Even if that was true, Nimrod was designed with a built-in ability to deal with the X-Men. Lightning attacks would never harm him because of his knowledge of Storm.

Nimrod is super powerful. He has all the same offenses that the Destroyer armor has, vast superhuman strength enough to literally pimp slap Juggernaught to the ground knocking his helmet off, the ability to analyze and construct within his form specialized weapons to deal with any type of foe, plus unlimited regenerative ability.

It'll take more than strength, speed and bulletproof bracelets to take him down.

I'd say Nimrod ftw.

Hyperion Prime
Nimrod takes this. He can counter anything WW has. It has been stated that Nimrod could be grounded to powder and still regenerate. He can telport right out of the lasso. If she does get the lasso around him it doesn't matter. He is not real.

NIMROD IS THE ULTIMATE OMAC!!!!!!!!!! What all those OMACS did to the Amazons Nimrod could do himself.

Priest
Wonder Woman would damage Nimrod for a certain period of time, but nimrod would counter and speed blitz or lasso attack via shields.
There is really no way that Wonder Woman can permantly put Nimrod down for good, he wont get BFR becase he can fly, and teleport(i think).. He will adapt and find away to beat Wonder Woman. the only way to permantly beat Nimrod is to BFR him into another timestream, and that is beyond WW powerset.
on another note Ultimate Nimrod was pretty damm impressive, and was beaten temporally with a crummy plot device.

carver9
I dont think wonder woman would win this either. There is no physical way to beat nimrod. He is the ultimate weapon. Nimrod also has the capability of creating any kind of weapon to take down any opponent.

Me thinking about this, this fight seems kind of spiteful. Didnt mean to do it.

Nimrod 10/10

guy222
nimrod

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.