Tekken 6 Bios And Stories!!!!

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

Sado22
http://www.tekkenforces.com/tekken6_0.html

guess who won the T5 tourny? roll eyes (sarcastic)

~Sado

SaTsuJiN
Nice.... I love namco's outfit design.. they put so much work into it

who won tekken 4, btw?

Emperor Ashtar
The Mishima's are jerks.

Sado22
Yeah Namco have some awesome designers. they could uses some better story writers. but this time around its pretty good. I'm pscyhed up for it actually.

as for the tournaments:
Tekken 1: Kazuya
Tekken 2: Heihachi
Tekken 3: Jin Kazama (after Paul was disqualified)
Tekken 4: Heihachi Mishima (He beat Kazy in the final. later on both lost to Jin at Honmaru but that was after the tournament)
Tekken 5: Jin Kazama

go to my site for more in-depth info!wink

~Sado

Emperor Ashtar
The mishima'sare the equivilant to the flamers in KOF.

Xenogears
Damn Zafina's f****** hot...

Leo sort of looks like Roxas, but Leo's a girl...and all this time I've been thinking Leo was a boy even after hearing Leo's voice O_OLMAO

Xenogears
I heard this game is coming out in 2007.Originally posted by Sado22
Tekken 4: Heihachi Mishima (He beat Kazy in the final. later on both lost to Jin at Honmaru but that was after the tournament)If Heihachi had won, wouldn't he have had Kazuya tied up in those chains next to Jin in his epilogue? We know Kazuya sent Heihachi into a coma by glaring at him. After that, Jin woke up from his sleep and battled Kazuya, and that was in Kazuya's story mode as well as Jin's. This means Kazuya beat Heihachi...

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.