avengers movie ?

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

the comic kid
Has anyone heard anything AT ALL about an avengers movie? supposedly, to have real actors.

dave_kodak
ive heard of and seen the old one with the british people, but nothing about an upcoming one.
and i think there was one way back in the 60's, but i dont know for sure.

EPIIIBITES
They made one in 98 with Uma Thurman...maybe you haven't heard of it because it big time bombed.

MildPossession
The Avengers with Thurman was awful. Just give me the television series anyday, and The New Avengers, wonderful smile

Impediment
I think that he means the Marvel Comics' Avengers, i.e., comic book movie (Captain America, Thor, Hulk, Iron Man, Wasp, Giant Man)...............hence his screen name.

dave_kodak
yeah, i knew what he meant.. but its the only thing that came to mind... however... Mystery men was pretty bitchen

ADarksideJedi
Seen the real actess and actors one done along time ago.Never really got into it.Go to movies.com and check it out.sorry no link at this moment to give you.jm

doan_m
Most i've seen of Avengers movie are those recent animated DVD releases of ultimate avengers. I only saw the second one and I must say, there not that bad actually.

exanda kane
There will most likely be an Avengers movie sometime in the near future; Marvel really are shoving all their franchises down the pipeline. A big problem with the Avengers is that they are simply hundreds of the gits; the same problem Brian Singer had with X-Men, never doing justice to any of the characters.

If it was to be done with any kind of direction/talent involved, then the number of the Avengers would have cut down drastically.

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.