Apocalypse Vs Cable

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

Priest
Version of Cable before he was powered down by The Silver Surfer.

llagrok
Cable's too powerful for Apocalypse I believe. However, all PIS aside. Can Cable really hurt Apocalypse with his TK ?

Priest
He can use it to rip his arms off erm

guy222
Originally posted by Priest
Version of Cable before he was powered down by The Silver Surfer.

apoc

waiting for trickster

TheEvilHex
apoc 8/10

Xplosive
Apocalypse

Redatom65
it's been done shifty

Evil_Ash
Originally posted by Redatom65
it's been done shifty

http://i3.photobucket.com/albums/y93/Jyppe/apocnate.jpg

TricksterPriest
apocalypse : "The Askani son has never been my match. Nor shall he ever be. The human race and mutantkind shall learn to quake in terror at the thunderclap of my footsteps. They shall learn to bow before the strong. For I am the high lord of the earth, APOCALYPSE! ONLY THOSE WHO ARE STRONG SHALL SURVIVE AND BE WORTHY OF MY NEW WORLD!"

Redatom65
Originally posted by TricksterPriest
apocalypse : "The Askani son has never been my match. Nor shall he ever be. The human race and mutantkind shall learn to quake in terror at the thunderclap of my footsteps. They shall learn to bow before the strong. For I am the high lord of the earth, APOCALYPSE! ONLY THOSE WHO ARE STRONG SHALL SURVIVE AND BE WORTHY OF MY NEW WORLD!"

and you wonder why smurf and bran take shots at you, I mean come on, you addressed yourself as Apocalypse........

TricksterPriest
pshh. they're just jealous I can deliver lines as good as the TAS version. I've got a flair for writing. stick out tongue

His Airness

Well that was gay. ermm

Symmetric Chaos
Originally posted by His Airness
Well that was gay. ermm

Someone is in denial ermm

TricksterPriest
Respect my skillz, bitches. swank stick out tongue

I watch Pokemon
So "Jesus"/"God-Like" Cable can't beat Apocalypse?

huh

Roldz
Thats what im thinking..

Priest
Originally posted by I watch Pokemon

huh
Im thinking Cable throws him into the sun eek!

WorldWarHulk
Originally posted by I watch Pokemon

huh Just coming in here to say that...

Cable... in a stomp.

Priest
Originally posted by WorldWarHulk
Just coming in here to say that...

Cable... in a stomp.
Finally some one knows what the hell their talkin abt

TricksterPriest
You forgot one thing. One critical advantage Apocalypse has against Cable. the TO virus. He made it, he can control it. Which means, he can beat Jesus Cable.

llagrok
You forgot one thing. One critical advantage Apocalypse has against Cable. the TO virus. He made it, he can control it. Which means, he can beat Jesus Cable.

I'd like to see some more of Apocalypse's ingenuity, he seems to be one of the biggest marvel geniuses.

P.S Apocalypse wins.

Soljer
Originally posted by llagrok
I'd like to see some more of Apocalypse's ingenuity, he seems to be one of the biggest marvel geniuses.

P.S Apocalypse wins.

....an ass-whoopping.

Evil_Ash
Cable loses because he was created by Rob Liefeld. no expression

guy222
bumprav

Xplosive
Originally posted by llagrok
Cable's too powerful for Apocalypse I believe. However, all PIS aside. Can Cable really hurt Apocalypse with his TK ?

I don't think he is too powerful for Apocalypse, not at all. PIS aside, I think Cable TK wouldn't be able to hurt him or Cable kill Apocalypse, while Apocalypse could hurt Cable and kill him.

In a battle for a kill between the two, to the end, I think Apocalypse should win.

~The Wickerman~
Originally posted by Xplosive
I don't think he is too powerful for Apocalypse, not at all. PIS aside, I think Cable TK wouldn't be able to hurt him or Cable kill Apocalypse, while Apocalypse could hurt Cable and kill him.

In a battle for a kill between the two, to the end, I think Apocalypse should win.

In Apocalypse vs. Dracula, he was severely injured by physical damage. In AoA, he was ripped in half by Magneto. What exactly makes you think the kind of power that Cable had, which broke the Silver Surfer's board, wouldn't be enough to hurt Apocalypse?

Cable in a stomp.

Xplosive
Originally posted by ~The Wickerman~
In Apocalypse vs. Dracula, he was severely injured by physical damage. In AoA, he was ripped in half by Magneto. What exactly makes you think the kind of power that Cable had, which broke the Silver Surfer's board, wouldn't be enough to hurt Apocalypse?

Cable in a stomp.

And then you have instances when a power blast by HE couldn't hurt him at slightest. Then you have Inhumans (including BB)+X-Factors with everything they got couldn't hurt him at slightest. Then you have where PE Ikaris couldn't do anything. Then you have Loki doing nothing to him.
Then you have powerful Exodus where he was a joke to Apocalypse.
Then you have Apocalypse at his weakest and six members of X-Men couldn't do anything to him while he was barely standing.

But then you have instances where much much... much lesser force does damage to him (especially in Apocalypse Vs. Dracula, which isn't worth mentioning as for what Apocalypse has all faced and wasn't effected at all). About Magneto tearing him in AoA was lesser then anything I mentinoed above. Especially Magneto not being at full power at all. And AoA isn't canon.

Apocalypse faced God-like Cable completely equal in power wise in Stryfe. Stryfe did beat him, of course Apocalypse was at his weakest. Stryfe saw the oppurtunity there and took him down.
Otherwise I think it would be a different story. Stryfe knew that.

occultdestroyer
Jesus C. wins

leonheartmm
SERIOUSLY! has any1 here even read cable-deadpool???

1. cable was NOT depowered by the surfer. he labotomised the significant parts of his brain HIMSELF, after the fight with surfer, willingly, as that was the only way to stop his own power from burning his physical body out, surfer was used as a cover story by cable.

2. it is made PLENTY clear in cable/deadpool that cable is superior to surfer, even when he was using technological means to substitute his telpathy with the technopathy and his telekenesis with forcefield generaters. he beat a weak apocalypse with a single punch. but most of all, he RAISED apocalypse from the dead so he cud beat apocalypse again and stated that apocalypse will always be the second most dangerous being on earth, but remember, that cable was the FIRST.

3. his psionic power{which contrary to popular oppinion was NOT at full potential pre surfer fight, but only at a place where it was swiftly burning out his physical body} was of such a magnitude that he was telepathically connected to and healing every human and superhuman mind on earth withou the assistance of anyhthing like cerebro as well as mentally healing all those minds, telekenetically keeping the giant island nation of providence in the sky afloat, telekenetically healing all the vast damage that surfer was putting him throuigh which was lterally vapourising nearly island sized chunks around them in a matter of fractions of a second, telekenetically protecting himself from all the physical damage surfer was putting him through, telepathically connecting to the surfers mind{no small feat} and finally simltaneously DESTROYING the surfer's board{and how many people have claimed to have done that other than a very pissed off morg with waters of life and galactus himself} and blasting the surfer into the ground. ALL the while, not WANTING to fight to begin with.

now, seriously, does any1 think apoc stands a friggin chance??? his only grace is his to virus which can reconstitue his body even if one cell remains, a bit like the high evolutionary. but that doesnt mean he can BEAT cable does it?

shiv

Sinister made the virus When he was in Apocalypse's Employ.

Sinister, Cable's meddlesome Mentor in exile saw to it that Apocalypse was infected first.

Cable can controll Apoc
poc's sentient celestial tech keeps him in the game

Xplosive
Originally posted by leonheartmm
2. it is made PLENTY clear in cable/deadpool that cable is superior to surfer, even when he was using technological means to substitute his telpathy with the technopathy and his telekenesis with forcefield generaters. he beat a weak apocalypse with a single punch. but most of all, he RAISED apocalypse from the dead so he cud beat apocalypse again and stated that apocalypse will always be the second most dangerous being on earth, but remember, that cable was the FIRST.

Where it makes clear Cable being superior to Silver Surfer?

About Apocalypse raising from the dead, no, that is Apocalypse ability. You sounded like Cable was the one who did that. It's Apocalypse abilities because of TO.

I always had in mind Cable being more powerful than Silver Surferproven, but he lost, despite holding back and doing what he was doing in the mean time of the fight. But so was SS holding back. I always said that Cable upper limit could be above Silver Surfer, but until proven that, no, SS owned him.

leonheartmm
^ he didnt own him, cable used that as an excuse to tell the world that his former powers were gone, as surfer specifically states{as if surfer HIMSELF was the one who stripped him of his psionic powers. almost makes me wonder if surfer and cable werent already preplanning the whole orchestration with surfer being in on it, or perhaps reed richards beeing in on it} that cable will live without his power. but we ALL know that cable didnt lose his power then due to the surfer, but teleported, and labotamised the part of his brain responsible for his higher psionics, which was done under his OWN instructions, to keep himself alive. and also, i may be forgetting, but chronologically, was the fight before or after annihlation ?

shiv
SS was the one being manipulated.

ie.

on the surface it would appear Judas pwned Jesus

Yet Jesus was the one pulling the strings.

Cable used Surfer as a tool to pull of a convincing Martyr routine

Jesus/and God 'used' Judas as a tool to pull off 'The Saviour Protocols'

For Jesus Cable to be credible as A Martyr a Judas was needed. Deadpool didn't want to do it, but Somebody had to in order to make it work.

Cable upper limit > SS upper limit.

guy222
Nathan vs Apoc

http://s2d2.turboimagehost.com/t/567116_cb75pg20.jpg http://s2d2.turboimagehost.com/t/567117_cb75pg21.jpg http://s2d2.turboimagehost.com/t/567118_cb75pg22.jpg http://s2d2.turboimagehost.com/t/567119_cb75pg23.jpg http://s2d2.turboimagehost.com/t/567120_cb75pg24.jpg
http://s2d2.turboimagehost.com/t/567134_cb75pg25.jpg http://s2d2.turboimagehost.com/t/567135_cb75pg26.jpg http://s2d2.turboimagehost.com/t/567136_cb75pg27.jpg http://s2d2.turboimagehost.com/t/567137_cb75pg28.jpg

norrinradd43
Originally posted by leonheartmm
SERIOUSLY! has any1 here even read cable-deadpool???

2. it is made PLENTY clear in cable/deadpool that cable is superior to surfer

no

DeathKap
Originally posted by ~The Wickerman~
which broke the Silver Surfer's board

He Broke the board What the f**k?
He beats apoc easy

xmarksthespot
Baby Cable blew up fatty Apocalypse on the moon did he not?

Bad Ash231
Originally posted by xmarksthespot
Baby Cable blew up fatty Apocalypse on the moon did he not?

No.

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.