Pakistans new sporting hope

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

Bicnarok
After an early exit from the cricket world cup Pakistan has taken up a new sport Bob Slaying (sleighing).

laughing laughing

Idiots guide:- thier coach Bob Woolmer was killed after pakistan crashed out of the tournament.

alic88
As a Pakistani cricket supporter I find it disturbing that you are making a joke out of a murder that is yet to be solved. It doesn't get darker than this in sports.

Besides no one here cares about cricket, so why start a new thread on it? There was one already

Victor Von Doom
You explained the joke twice after telling it, not a good sign.

Or joke.

botankus
Originally posted by alic88
Besides no one here cares about cricket, so why start a new thread on it? There was one already

Victor Von Doom
A repeat quote decrying repeat threads.

§P0oONY
This really isn't sports forum material...

The one thing that stumps me (he he he, cricket joke) is that there were reports about him being murdered for he was about to release information about game fixing.

Lets look at the Cricket World Cup... Any games that could have been fixed? Any games that a certain Irish team should have never won?

botankus
Originally posted by Victor Von Doom
A repeat quote decrying repeat threads.

Sorry, meant to decry cricket. I'll try to edit it better and cause less decrying in the future.

alic88

Bicnarok
Amazing how little sense of humour you folk have, politically correct bunch of fools. Wake up!!!!

Nellinator
I needed the idiot's guide.

Victor Von Doom
Originally posted by Bicnarok
Amazing how little sense of humour you folk have, politically correct bunch of fools. Wake up!!!!

It wasn't funny, though.

Bicnarok

Victor Von Doom
That's less not funny.

Still not really funny, I would suggest.

Nothing to do with subject matter; more to do with crapness.

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.