Champions League Who´ll win it???

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

Bicnarok
Whos gonna win this

chillmeistergen
I'm really hoping it'll be Liverpool. It's half time at the moment and that goal was a gd'n hopefully we can keep it up and not let Drogba have a free reign.

chillmeistergen
OOOOHHHH YEESS. Liverpool in the final, again. Now just the big question who are we going to have to play against?

DigiMark007
Go Chelsea!

wink

chillmeistergen
Originally posted by DigiMark007
Go Chelsea!

wink

lol

Victor Von Doom
Hopefully Man United or Milan.

Or no-one.

DigiMark007
Originally posted by chillmeistergen
lol

Yeah. A shame.

sad

Deathblow
Liverpool, I think. I'll be supporting Man United nevertheless.

Deano
man united liverpool final doesnt feel right

my third eye is telling me its going to be liverpool vs milan

Hydrono

Bicnarok

Hydrono
Originally posted by Bicnarok
Class beats Money againsmile
laughing

Alpha Centauri

LinixCobra
FORZA MILAN ALL THE WAY!!!

Victor Von Doom

DigiMark007
Go Money.

no expression

Bicnarok

Victor Von Doom

Alpha Centauri
Just last year most idiots here wanted the man out of the country or worse, it's sickening.

He should have waited, then left Man U while he was on form.

-AC

Slay
I'm putting my money on Milan. Liverpool didn't impress me much in both their matches while AC Milan were better than Man Utd. for about an hour on Old Trafford.

I think C. Ronaldo is the next Totti or Beckham. All the ingredients are there, well-known at a young age, overrated to death, loved by teenage girls because of his looks...

Deano
liverpool are solid though. you will have mascherano and alonso who wont let him rest, unlike the united players. stoping kaka is the key, and rafa the tactician will find a way

Deano
liverpool are solid though. you will have mascherano and alonso who wont kaka rest, unlike the united players. stoping kaka is the key, and rafa the tactician will find a way

Victor Von Doom
Rafa's tactical genius seems to amount to long balls over the midfield.

I'm sure Milan can handle it.

Chelsea could have, if they actually attacked and stopped the long ball BS.

Alpha Centauri
Rafa the tactician has been a possible league winning manager for how long?

Yeah.

Rafa the tactician won the last trophy on penalties after jamming through it luckily, and got there the same way this time. Liverpool also won the F.A Cup on pens.

His "tactics" seem to be "Survive.".

-AC

Deano
yeh but look at the players he had then. it was hardly a world class team. fair play to inspiting them to a champions league win.

and now his team is better and i doubt there will be a 3-0 lead by milan this time.

and then next season, his team will be even better and could even start to dominate the premiership aswell, if of course his transfer buys are spot on.

Victor Von Doom
Well, so could anyone if they beat everyone.

Won't happen though, in Liverpool's case. No reason why it should, as they have too many mediocre players, and Rafa likes buying them.

Deano
yeh he'll probably buy someone like james beatie when he should be buying someone like samuel etoo.

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.