Ulic Qel-Droma vs. OT Darth Vader

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

Nikkolas
Doesn't Ulic have amulet blasts, same as Kun? If he does, no using them for this fight.

ALl-out battle in the area where Vader fought Kenobi on the First Death Star.

Who takes it?

Apollo Cloud
Ulic takes this.

Nikkolas
He wins because Vodo couldn't get passed Darth Maul?

That's highly relevant.

Apollo Cloud
Yeah, it doesn't take a genius to work out that I was referring to mine and Advent's posts on Ulic.

Nikkolas
Indeed it does not.

But it's more fun saying what I did.

Apollo Cloud
Lol, ok... laughing out loud

jollyjim311
Vader could hold him off in lightsaber combat and then punk him with the force.

Apollo Cloud
He couldn't punk him with the force. After gaining a sith amulet, Ulic Quel-Droma was literally rippling with darkside energy. He was able to hurl back both Nomi Sunrider and Cay Quel-Droma about 50 feet purely by shouting. They're pretty close in the force actually, Vader's done more, but nothing that can be considered much better than what Ulic has done, let alone better at all.

jollyjim311
Much more control and natural talent, plus he is 80% or ROTJ Sidious.

Blue_Hefner
Ulic is ROTJ Sidious??? I doubt Ulic is that weak.

jollyjim311
Originally posted by Blue_Hefner
Ulic is ROTJ Sidious??? I doubt Ulic is that weak.

ROTJ Sidious is more powerful than he was in ROTS...

Darth_Glentract
Ulic takes this; I think the reasons why have been stated plenty of times before.

vader11
Ulic beats Vader.

darthsith19
Yes, Ulic wins - he kileld Warb Null in one move, pwnd Mandalore when they were using weapons, even though he had no mount and Mandalore did, and Ulic started on unsolid ground, he resisted the mental powers of Freedon Nadd and Kind Ommin at the same time and then killed Ommin, he stalemated Kun in a saber duel, and, when cut off from the Force, held off a relatively strong Dark Jedi even though he wasn't trying to hurt the Dark Jedi but only defend himself.

Vader? If strong, but not quite strong enough to beat Ulic.

Kadesh
Zomg ulic > vader because he killed mandalore, Vader could crush a military tank with ease and sent animals and thugs flying more than 50 feet breaking every bone in their body when they hit something, Vader even levitated with the force in empire betrayel.

Rotj sidious will pwn ulic and vader is 80% of that sidious who is alot stronger than his former ROTS self who already would > ulic

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.