Captain America and Batman vs. Brock Samson

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

srankmissingnin
Captain America and Batman Brock Samson! I think that Brock is too insane for either one of them... but can they take him down together? You tell me.

Go Team Venture!

guy222
Originally posted by srankmissingnin
Captain America and Batman Brock Samson! I think that Brock is too insane for either one of them... but can they take him down together? You tell me.

Go Team Venture!

does bruce have prep

TricksterPriest
scared BROCK SAMPSON!? no Farewell Batman and Cap. wave They are so dead. Sampson has demonic damage soak.

guy222
Originally posted by TricksterPriest
scared BROCK SAMPSON!? no Farewell Batman and Cap. wave They are so dead. Sampson has demonic damage soak.

Happy Dance

illadelph12
Brock easily.

jasonk3
Brock Sampson wins

Symmetric Chaos
A) Non comic

2) Brock is probably low level superhuman and has skill nearly on par with theirs so he's liable to win 8/10 imo.

cdtm
A lightsaber couldn't cut through Brocks chest, what are they gonna do?

Oh right, Batkick.. stick out tongue

Mindset
Why would Batman want to intentionally shatter his leg?

SamZED
With his army knife Brock gutts Cap right through his shield and then shatters Batman's leg with his chin. Brock vs Chuck Norris would be an interesting fight with Chuck winning a majority.

Omega Vision
Brock beats them both to death with Cap's shield.

Mindset
Brock beats them both to death with Batman's foot.

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.