Generation X - casting a good movie - which actors/characters?

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

Starleafgirl
Some of you may remember that made-for-TV movie for Generation X, some of you may have forgotten it, and most of you probably wish you could forget it.

That said, I was hoping some fans of Generation X would join me in re-casting Generation X for a hypothetical new Generation X movie. stick out tongue

Some of you have probably done this before, but probably not on these forums because I couldn't find a topic devoted to this. If there is one, though, point it out to me and I'll post there. roll eyes (sarcastic)

I'll start with an image I made up for Penance, who totally needs to be in the movie now that they could do the special FX for her, lol.

The actress for Penance (now called Hollow and appearing in Loners #2, which is on sale tomorrow!) is Alexis Dziena and we'd be going with the original story for Penance, not that Penance-Monet-twins ... "stuff." wink

I've got ten more comparison pictures at my photobucket, but since we're not allowed to post links, go to the photobucket site and search for Astragem14 then find "Alexis Dziena is Penance" if you're curious, lol.

Apparently we can only put one image in per post or I'd upload them here. I could reply 10 more times to show you every picture, but this isn't a topic just for Penance, it's for all of Generation X, so please, share your picks... and pix. ;D

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.