I'm so lonely. High School is so full of Suprises!

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

The Prophecy
Wow my heart is so broken because of my feelings for someone and now they found someone else,and believe me it's more complicated than this.

Vinny Valentine
Oh em gee.

Ee Em Oh

Strangelove
You'll live, buck up

Janus X
Originally posted by Vinny Valentine
Oh em gee.

Ee Em Oh

You forgot a G 13

Wild-Cherry
Originally posted by The Prophecy
Wow my heart is so broken because of my feelings for someone and now they found someone else,and believe me it's more complicated than this. petpet

AlkalineTrioRox
Wow my heart is so broken because of my feelings for someone and now they found someone else,and believe me it's more complicated than this.

Look, i understand what you're talking about (don't listen to those mean ppl). I'm kinda in the same situation. I thought my boyfriend was cheating on me, so i confronted him about it and he got all defensive + mad at me and now he isn't talking to me...jacka**. You're probably better off without her. smile

*=DeathReaperr'
Wow my heart is so broken because of my feelings for someone and now they found someone else,and believe me it's more complicated than this. Been there, Done that, trust me the pain goes away after a while

Ambience
It happens to the best of us.
Chin up sweetheart.
Your a nice, sweet, gentle guy and alot of girls would consider themselves very lucky to be with you. =]

Punkyhermy

its really pretty simple actually; move. on.

IF you feelings for her. you obviously didn't act on them soon enough. she probabaly wasn't aware of the heart that you had given her.

so duh, it ended up broken.

NEXT time you give heart. let the reciever know plain and clear.

then we can talk about how it can possibly not be broken again.
confused eek!

RKX
Punkyhermy is right just move on
There are more fish in the sea. Inother words there are more girls out there

AlkalineTrioRox
Hope ya feel better, i agree with Punkyhermy.

Sorgo X
Originally posted by Vinny Valentine
Oh em gee.

Ee Em Oh

You really need to stop doing that to people. We all have our moments and I know you've had yours.

Stop making fun of emos, for christs sake.

Besides ... They don't need any more cuts on their arm. laughing

AlkalineTrioRox
Originally posted by Sorgo X
You really need to stop doing that to people. We all have our moments and I know you've had yours.

Stop making fun of emos, for christs sake.

Besides ... They don't need any more cuts on their arm. laughing

lol. Totally!

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.