Colossus vs Gamora H2H

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

jasonk3
GO...

guy222
Originally posted by jasonk3
GO...

piotr

TricksterPriest
Gamora. She's at least IM level in strength post upgrade. And she is a far superior fighter.

jasonk3
Bump ! mad

SpunkySmurph
Originally posted by TricksterPriest
Gamora. She's at least IM level in strength post upgrade. And she is a far superior fighter. Her nerve attacks wouldn't work, so she'd be left to pummel him. And I'm doubtful if she could do that. On the other hand, he would never hit her.

Stalemate.

Symmetric Chaos
Originally posted by SpunkySmurph
Her nerve attacks wouldn't work, so she's be left to pummel him. And I'm doubtful if she could do that. On the other hand, he would never hit her.

Stalemate.

At least until he wears her down.

SpunkySmurph
Originally posted by Symmetric Chaos
At least until he wears her down. True.

WorldWarHulk
So, Gamora only has nerve strikes?

Gamora beats the holy black Jeebus out of him.

Soljer
Colossus via stamina.

Accel
I don't see why Gamora couldn't hurt Colossus. I've seen the girl hurt Drax with a good kick in the stomach.

WorldWarHulk
Originally posted by Accel
I don't see why Gamora couldn't hurt Colossus. I've seen the girl hurt Drax with a good kick in the stomach. Kicked the Power Gem right out of his stomach, she did.

DigiMark007
Also the Thanos fight. Dude felt that throat-stab. Colossus is in trouble.

WorldWarHulk
Originally posted by DigiMark007
Also the Thanos fight. Dude felt that throat-stab. Colossus is in trouble. I'm not going through why that's pis...

Soljer
Originally posted by WorldWarHulk
I'm not going through why that's pis...

And to think, I was just about to...

SpunkySmurph
So, Gamora only has nerve strikes?

Gamora beats the holy black Jeebus out of him. I'm fairly positive Colossus doesn't have nerves...

Anyways, seeing as she can't BFR him, and I don't believe nerve strikes would work on Colossus (I could be wrong) , then he wins via stamina.

WorldWarHulk
I'm fairly positive Colossus doesn't have nerves...

Anyways, seeing as she can't BFR him, and I don't believe nerve strikes would work on Colossus (I could be wrong) , then he wins via stamina. I meant that as in:

"According to this thread, Gamora's only way to attack, is to hit someone in the nerves. Odd, it is, because she also has very powerful punches, and/or kicks.
Seeing as how, the thread starter didn't say she only had nerve strikes, then how the f*ck can anyone screw up what I said?
So, seeing as how I got the nerve thing out of the way, with a question, that should make people think, I will say my next statement, as she beats him without any nerve and/or pressure points. She still beats him hard, without them."

Gamora wins.

Alfheim
Why is it PIS for Gamora to nerve strike Thanos?

Charlotte DeBel
Nerve strikes shouldn't work on Colossus...and Gamora's pressure point attack on Thing is PIS...or semi-PIS. Top tier fighters in fiction can ashieve that result- by using their chi to project the force of attack through opponent's natural armour to his more vulnerable insides...but that technique is used more often on opponents hiding behid the door or wall- to project the force of attack through it.

But the most probable result of this battle is pretty boring stalemate. Gamora can't really hurt Colossus, while Petya won't be able to catch her.

celestialdemon
Gamora wins. She's hurt people more powerful than Colossus, and she's too quick for him to catch.

complexbrother
I give Gamora the edge .

WorldWarHulk
Originally posted by Alfheim
Why is it PIS for Gamora to nerve strike Thanos? Because according to that fight, Gamora>Magus with the IG (Power Gem).

King Kandy
I'm not going through why that's pis...
Not this again... Fight to the Death!

SpunkySmurph
Meh. After thinking about it, Gamora probably would be able to hurt Colossus, to some extent. And, he would never hit her, so she could probably take a large majority here.

Kid Kurdy
Meh. After thinking about it, Gamora probably would be able to hurt Colossus, to some extent. And, he would never hit her, so she could probably take a large majority here.
But once he grabs her, he punches her lights out.

WorldWarHulk
Originally posted by Kid Kurdy
But once he grabs her, he punches her lights out. Just like Ronan did?
Oh wait...

SpunkySmurph
But once he grabs her, he punches her lights out. Possibly.

Good thing he'll never lay his hands on her.

Kid Kurdy
Just like Ronan did?
Oh wait...
Ah okay, so Ronan = Colossus ?

Now I see the light. Because if Ronan can't do it, Colossus can't do it either. Sure.

Kid Kurdy
Good thing he'll never lay his hands on her.
Possibly.

HandOfFate
I give it to Peter, seeing that only high top tier strong guys like Juggernaut and Gladiator have knock him out in his armored form in a physical fight.

Also does anybody have scans of Gamora showing 50+ strength feats? Hell, if I remember correctly the woman got owned by Wolverine in Infinity War.

Now keep in mind I haven't read anything with Gamora in a long time.sad

Soljer
Originally posted by HandOfFate
I give it to Peter, seeing that only high top tier strong guys like Juggernaut and Gladiator have knock him out in his armored form in a physical fight.

Also does anybody have scans of Gamora showing 50+ strength feats? Hell, if I remember correctly the woman got owned by Wolverine in Infinity War.

Now keep in mind I haven't read anything with Gamora in a long time.sad

Wolverine cheap shotted her while she was looking in another direction.

That was also before a dozen or so upgrades.

TricksterPriest
Ah okay, so Ronan = Colossus ?

Now I see the light. Because if Ronan can't do it, Colossus can't do it either. Sure.

Umm...yeah actually. nosweat Ronan had to max out his universal weapon to beat Gamora. Not to mention Gamora was kicking his ass for most of the fight. Ronan>Colossus.

psycho gundam
bump

Colossus-Big C
Originally posted by celestialdemon
Gamora wins. She's hurt people more powerful than Colossus, and she's too quick for him to catch. ABC logic doesnt work she probably hurt some one more powerful than colossus by using nerve striks but colossus doesnt have nerves

The Nuul
Colossue wins, stam, str, dur and no nerves.

Kid Kurdy
Colossus every single time, unless huge PIS and CIS is involved.

Colossus is really being underrated.

Bentley
Can Gams affect a body with no discernible organs like Colossus?

illadelph12
*edit

Just saw the h2h.

Colossus-Big C
Originally posted by Bentley
Can Gams affect a body with no discernible organs like Colossus? i doubt it

KingD19
Colossus has fallen victim to nerve strikes once in his career. Against Aghani or whatever her name was, that profit chick from breakworld...although that was so much PIS.

Deadline
Colossus every single time, unless huge PIS and CIS is involved.

Colossus is really being underrated.

Of course you get to define PIS.

marwash22
BigC gets his ass kicked; though, I'm not sure if she can put him down.

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.