Punisher w/power cosmic vs. Silver Surfer

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

Condor
No guns (not that it would matter).

Punisher gets the power and meets Surfer outside of the earth's atmosphere.

masterbruce
Punisher wins. Punisher is a crazy mofo.

Soljer
The Surfer in a stomp.

Validus
Surfer

Symmetric Chaos
Surfer

He has far more experience with the power. He's probably overall more intelligent too.

Condor
One thing Punisher would have over Surfer is motive/passion. He would most likely blame Norrin for his wife's death and/or his current state and seek vengeance. I don't think Norrin gives a sh*t either way.

Soljer
Originally posted by Condor
One thing Punisher would have over Surfer is motive/passion. He would most likely blame Norrin for his wife's death and/or his current state and seek vengeance. I don't think Norrin gives a sh*t either way.

....Why would he blame Norrin for his wife's death, exactly? I don't remember Norrin being one of the Costa crime family....

guy222
No guns (not that it would matter).

Punisher gets the power and meets Surfer outside of the earth's atmosphere.

Frank wins. SS can't break T'Challa armbar. Frank disposes of Galactus' trusty herald and makes sandwiches later laughing out loud

Condor
Originally posted by Soljer
....Why would he blame Norrin for his wife's death, exactly? I don't remember Norrin being one of the Costa crime family....

Just speculation......I'm trying to give Castle some motivation here, which might make it a fight.

Soljer
Just speculation......I'm trying to give Castle some motivation here, which might make it a fight.

That's some pretty shitty speculation, my friend. erm.

Condor
Originally posted by guy222
Frank wins. SS can't break T'Challa armbar. Frank disposes of Galactus' trusty herald and makes sandwiches later laughing out loud

Can I take you one further....

Who would be the WEAKEST member of the MU w/power cosmic to beat surfer? Better yet, is there anybody in the MU w/power cosmic who would lose to Surfer?

Symmetric Chaos
Can I take you one further....

Who would be the WEAKEST member of the MU w/power cosmic to beat surfer? Better yet, is there anybody in the MU w/power cosmic who would lose to Surfer?

huh

Condor
That's some pretty shitty speculation, my friend. erm.

I know, just trying to capitalize on Frank's strengths..... cool

Soljer
I know, just trying to capitalize on Frank's strengths..... cool

Fair enough. He still loses this fight.

Condor
Fair enough. He still loses this fight.

So who is the weakest member of MU to posess the power cosmic to beat Surfer?

Soljer
So who is the weakest member of MU to posess the power cosmic to beat Surfer?

Impossible to say. It's up to Galactus to decide how much power to imbue his heralds with.

For example, many of his heralds were much more powerful than Norrin Radd before they got their power, but afterwards were weaker than the Silver Surfer.

Galactus hasn't really given ANY of his heralds as much power as he's given to the Surfer. Couple that with Surfer's endless experience? No one could really beat him right after getting the powers...erm. Unless they could beat him without them, you know?

Condor
Impossible to say. It's up to Galactus to decide how much power to imbue his heralds with.

For example, many of his heralds were much more powerful than Norrin Radd before they got their power, but afterwards were weaker than the Silver Surfer.

Galactus hasn't really given ANY of his heralds as much power as he's given to the Surfer. Couple that with Surfer's endless experience? No one could really beat him right after getting the powers...erm. Unless they could beat him without them, you know?

So let's say Supes crosses over and obtains cosmic powers....who then?

WorldWarHulk
So let's say Supes crosses over and obtains cosmic powers....who then? Not Punisher, that's for sure.

Condor
Originally posted by WorldWarHulk
Not Punisher, that's for sure.

I meant Supes w/ cosmic vs Surfer...

We needn't argue, we park our cars in the same garage, WWHulk.

Soljer
Superman with the power cosmic? Do you mean the Kryptonian, or what? Again, it all depends on how much power Galactus chooses to imbue.

Badabing
So let's say Supes crosses over and obtains cosmic powers....who then? Why would you weaken Superman for this fight? stick out tongue

Condor
Superman with the power cosmic? Do you mean the Kryptonian, or what? Again, it all depends on how much power Galactus chooses to imbue.

Well you had said that it would take someone close to beating him without it, and some would argue that Supes has at least a fighting chance against him.

Galan007
Originally posted by Badabing
Why would you weaken Superman for this fight? stick out tongue Well seeing as how Sentry "fought Galactus to a standstill"... Then God only knows how badly Supes would kick Teh Big G's ass...

evillaugh

Condor
Originally posted by Galan007
Well seeing as how Sentry "fought Galactus to a standstill"... Then God only knows how badly Supes would kick Teh Big G's ass...

evillaugh
This makes me want to start a whole new thread.

Galan007
This makes me want to start a whole new thread. no expression

T'was a joke...

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.