Public Restrooms

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

Shelbert Lemon
I was watching this video, Men's Room Monologue, and thought Id ask the question...

How many of you use the public restrooms (men or womens)?.... Same issues?

Röland
I use them, but I hate them, men's bathrooms are always wet or smell.

Eccentric
I hardly ever use them because I think it is disgusting. >.<

Barker
I use them, but I try not to shit in them if I can help it.

LethalFemme
Originally posted by Shelbert Lemon
I was watching this video, Men's Room Monologue, and thought Id ask the question...

How many of you use the public restrooms (men or womens)?.... Same issues?

I don't have that problem. I might be a little cautious where I sit but, thats it.shrug

Mr. Bacon
i like the dane cook sit about it yes

Röland
Originally posted by Barker
I use them, but I try not to shit in them if I can help it.

Same here.

At one of the public restrooms in my university, there were freaking hairs all over the urinal.

I seriously said "What the f*ck?" out loud.

Thorinn
That might have been more than I needed to know. ermmnone

Barker

Shelbert Lemon
Originally posted by LethalFemme
I don't have that problem. I might be a little cautious where I sit but, thats it.shrug Same here.. If I have to go then I go... but I make sure to sit on a dry seat.

LethalFemme

Röland
They were probably yours, sasquatch. no expression

Sasquatches aren't real. no expression

Men are nasty.nahuh

You like them though. mhm

LethalFemme

Röland
I'm gonna go lezzie this summer.pfft

You already do that with Irene. ermmhappy

Barker

Thorinn
A hairy log.

Barker
Originally posted by Thorinn
A hairy log.
That was uncalled for.

Röland
Hair is though. no expression

Ew.

A hairy log.

Double Ew.

Leo.M
I don't have that problem. I might be a little cautious where I pee but, thats it.shrug

Thorinn

LethalFemme
Originally posted by Leo.M

I never said that I'm suing.nahuh

Barker
Yeah, so is all the Pokemon stuff.
Ew.

Leo.M
I never said that I'm suing.nahuh

I had to change it a little cause it wouldn't have made sense for me. mhm

LethalFemme
Originally posted by Leo.M
I had to change it a little cause it wouldn't have made sense for me. mhm

Then you should have wrote it.pfft

Strangelove
Originally posted by Shelbert Lemon

How many of you use the public restrooms (men or womens)?.... Same issues? that guy's a goddamn whiner erm

Leo.M
Then you should have wrote it.pfft

That would have been just a waste of time. mhm

=Tired Hiker=
Or do you wait until you get home. Personally, not that it is any of your business, but I have no problem crapping in a public restroom, especially when they have Texas T-shirts to cover the seat. If not, I just lace it with toilet paper after I wipe off the drips. smile

Tattoo
Only if I am so desperate and can't clinch it in any longer.

Shelbert Lemon
I prefer a more private toilet but if the urge is there.. what else can you do. ermm

Baylin
I dont care about toilets I just drop 'em and crap in public! eek!

It's sooo liberating... shit

Strangelove
I also have no problem with public restrooms. I live in a suburban area, so most of them are kept pretty clean srug

Vinny Valentine
No.

Never.

Mišt
Originally posted by Tattoo
Only if I am so desperate and can't clinch it in any longer.

ADarksideJedi
You should has seen the restrooms in AC it was horrible.No bathroom but mine has tolet paper in it.It also smelled bad and it was wet on the floor.
Talk about it being quite nasty!jm sick

Röland
In the words of Dane Cook.

"When you walk into the public restroom, why is everything ****ing wet?"

haermm

ADarksideJedi
That is what I was thinking!GOT TO GO.See you all later!jm

Impediment
Do any of you use public restrooms? If so, do you put toilet paper all over the seat? Or do you just plop down and go?

For the guys:

It's pretty much said that we, the guys, have no problem with pissing in a public toilet. After all, we just have to stand there and let loose, right? What if you have to take a poo? Do you use the toilet? What if you REALLY, REALLY have to go? Do you accept your fate and go? Or will you try your damndest to get home, or a cleaner toilet? Or do you hover, and then drop the Snickers bar?

For the ladies:

You ladies don't have it as easy as guys. Either way, if you have to go, you have to squat. Do you just plop down and go, or do you hover? Will you use a public stall if it is really clean looking? Or do you fear, no matter what the appearance, germs/filth, etc.?

Phucked Up
Originally posted by Impediment
Do any of you use public restrooms? If so, do you put toilet paper all over the seat? Or do you just plop down and go?

For the guys:

It's pretty much said that we, the guys, have no problem with pissing in a public toilet. After all, we just have to stand there and let loose, right? What if you have to take a poo? Do you use the toilet? What if you REALLY, REALLY have to go? Do you accept your fate and go? Or will you try your damndest to get home, or a cleaner toilet? Or do you hover, and then drop the Snickers bar?

For the ladies:

You ladies don't have it as easy as guys. Either way, if you have to go, you have to squat. Do you just plop down and go, or do you hover? Will you use a public stall if it is really clean looking? Or do you fear, no matter what the appearance, germs/filth, etc.?

If I really have to go, I go...but not before cleaning the seat as much as I can.

Rogue Jedi
I wipe the seat down twice, use one of those disposable thingies, and let the good times flow.

Selphie
Usually I don't mind just "plopping down", unless the toilet seat is visibly disgusting. Then I hover. Careless of me, sure.

I do like some airports though, that have those neat layers of plastic already on the seat, and ya just press the button, and vrrrrrrp, clean plastic for ya to squat on.

Hey man, of course I'd prefer my own toilet at home, grab a nice comic, and just relax, but hey, if ya gotta go, ya gotta go.

Impediment
Originally posted by Rogue Jedi
I wipe the seat down twice, use one of those disposable thingies, and let the good times flow.

I rarely see any of those disposable toilet liners anymore.

Selphie
I rarely see any of those disposable toilet liners anymore.

Yeah, they are never at places that really need them, of course.

Impediment
Once, my kid had to go potty really badly, and Raeann took her to the ladies room at our local Wal-Mart. She told me that there was a big, nasty, bloody pad floating in the toilet. sick

Selphie
Ewwie. I don't get that. It's called common courtesy, some people are just dicks.

chillmeistergen
I've never done the ol' number two in a public toilet, not even at school - I'm like Finchy.

Impediment
"Shitbrick"!

Selphie
Originally posted by chillmeistergen
I've never done the ol' number two in a public toilet, not even at school - I'm like Finchy.

More like pinchy.

Anyone? Eh? Eh!?

Yeah **** you, I'm lame.

Yoshi Paradise
Before I defecate in a public toilet, I either put toilet tissue on the seat or wipe the seat down with soap and water.

Impediment
I've gone to a mall or two, and the toilets are actually pretty clean.

Once, I was in a toilet at the Woodlands Mall, here in the Houston area, and some dude next to me was farting and grunting SO LOUDLY that I cracked up laughing and began to fart myself. Dude next to me said, "Yeah. I'm contagious, aren't I?"

I lol'd. laughing out loud

Kelly_Bean

For the guys:

For the ladies:

No matter what the appearance of a toilet is, I always squat and keep my pants hanging just a tad over the toilet seat for a little bit of support so I can rest a little bit but not have to touch the seat. Can't explain it very well. The only toilet I will not do this on is my own.

gefallen_engel
I never use public restrooms

Rogue Jedi
Once, my kid had to go potty really badly, and Raeann took her to the ladies room at our local Wal-Mart. She told me that there was a big, nasty, bloody pad floating in the toilet. sick Islands in the stream.....

BruceSkywalker
I 've used public toilets. Ist thing I do is wash it some and then I put a lot of tp on the seat before I sit down and let it all out.

Rogue Jedi
I always wipe it down with a wet napkin, then dry it, twice.

Leo.M
I put down the paper thingy and if they don't have it i use the toilet paper and make one. sly

Rogue Jedi
what if there is caked up old urine on the seat?

Leo.M
I hold it in? lol

Rogue Jedi
I wipe it down with authority.

Leo.M
I can do that. I don't use them. I haven't had to poop in them since I was kid.

Rogue Jedi
haermm

Strangelove
Originally posted by Selphie
Usually I don't mind just "plopping down", unless the toilet seat is visibly disgusting. Agreed. And then I'll just pick a different stall or something.

I've never had any problems with using public restrooms. It's all a bunch of pointless mysophobia.

Kelly_Bean
I don't have enough time at work to put toilet paper down so I just hold myself up. I like to have a minute or two at break to sit down instead of going to the bathroom stall, putting all the toilet paper down, using the bathroom, getting out of the bathroom and then going back to work. I need a frickin' break from standing on my feet 8 hours a day. smile

chillybanana
I use them if I'm out and about and have to pee but I cover the seat in toilet paper before I sit on it.

Impediment
One time I walked into a men's toilet and I swear on my life that the entire toilet seat looked as if someone had opened a can of corn and poured it in.

I pissed outside.

FoxMeister
I hate it when little girls walk in with their "daddies"

I'm like. "What the shit. Take that crap outside dumbass"

Impediment
Meaning what? I take my daughter to the men's room if she and I are in a public area and she has to potty.

FoxMeister
I find that younger people stare and i cant pee when people are staring, especially when they happen to be little girls ugh

Selphie
Originally posted by Strangelove
Agreed. And then I'll just pick a different stall or something.

I've never had any problems with using public restrooms. It's all a bunch of pointless mysophobia.

Yeah, if you really have to go, you're not going to have time to wash the ****ing seat, and let it dry.

I'd rather just go, and get it over with, rather than walk out with piss stained pants, and go, "Well, I at least tried to clean the damn toilet first."

Rogue Jedi
when I visited Russia, public restrooms were nothing more than a wallless stall with a hole in the ground.

ScarletSpeed
I hate it when you are in public toilets and full grown men stand at the urinal with their trousers at their anklesno expression...

like for ****s sake...no one actually wants to see your fat hairy arseno expression

Rogue Jedi
At work, I go into a room when I have to shit. Too many hookers use our lobby restroom.

ScarletSpeed
you just drop trow in a random room?

whats wrong with hookers? mad

Rogue Jedi
Originally posted by ScarletSpeed
you just drop trow in a random room?

whats wrong with hookers? mad its a room that has been thoroughly cleaned with heavy chemicals.

Selphie
Chemicals are getting to ya head John, chemicals are gettin' to ya head!

Rogue Jedi
Chemicals are getting to ya head John, chemicals are gettin' to ya head! thats next week when I dye my hair, chica. haermm

Selphie
Chemicals are gettin' in ya head John, chemicals are gettin' in ya head!

Rogue Jedi
Chemicals are gettin' in ya head John, chemicals are gettin' in ya head! yes I love being me.

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.