MAX punisher vs. predator

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

TheGame17
this is the hardcore punisher,from the max comics. there's no bullshit with this version.
fight is in the New York slums.
Predator has his usual weaponry. Punisher's got grenades, machine gun and whatever else he can carry. who takes it?

WorldWarHulk
His name's not MAX, it's Frank...
shifty

Mider999
lol he means that he's from the MAX series of punisher, i dont know if there is any BULL in any versions of the punisher so whats so diffrent about this guy?

TheGame17
Originally posted by Mider999
lol he means that he's from the MAX series of punisher, i dont know if there is any BULL in any versions of the punisher so whats so diffrent about this guy?

o ok let me just re-word that: this punisher is more brutal and is a lot more durable than the regular version.

i can't find any pictures online, but his comics are at every bookstore.

here's one exampe of his brutality: he knocked a criminal unconscious, did surgery on him while he was out, then when the guy woke up, his intestines were tied to a tree.....anyway ya that's just one example.

guy222
Originally posted by TheGame17
this is the hardcore punisher,from the max comics. there's no bullshit with this version.
fight is in the New York slums.
Predator has his usual weaponry. Punisher's got grenades, machine gun and whatever else he can carry. who takes it?

frank ftw

Mider999
i dont think his tech or physical status puts him on par with a preditor

Alfheim
o ok let me just re-word that: this punisher is more brutal and is a lot more durable than the regular version.

i can't find any pictures online, but his comics are at every bookstore.

here's one exampe of his brutality: he knocked a criminal unconscious, did surgery on him while he was out, then when the guy woke up, his intestines were tied to a tree.....anyway ya that's just one example.

Oh ****. Thats raw.

Bardock42
As much as I love the Punisher I doubt he stands a chance against a Predator.

endrict
Originally posted by Bardock42
As much as I love the Punisher I doubt he stands a chance against a Predator.

And why not? if Dutch(Arnold) can do it, Frank can do it faster and better.

Dutch is just a Marine...Frank has way more experience.

Soljer
Originally posted by endrict
And why not? if Dutch(Arnold) can do it, Frank can do it faster and better.

Dutch is just a Marine...Frank has way more experience.

Because;

1. He's Arnold. That's a step above being 'The Batman.'

2. It was a movie, it's not like they could feature the predator winning.

3. The predator toyed with Dutch. And the rest of the marines.

4. Pick up a Predator comic sometime. They are way too fast, way too strong, way too durable, and way too well trained and equipped for the Punisher to win.

masterbruce
Originally posted by Soljer
Because;

1. He's Arnold. That's a step above being 'The Batman.'

2. It was a movie, it's not like they could feature the predator winning.

3. The predator toyed with Dutch. And the rest of the marines.

4. Pick up a Predator comic sometime. They are way too fast, way too strong, way too durable, and way too well trained and equipped for the Punisher to win.

i disagree

Punisher can also take out and toy with a group of marines...so he's at least on par with a Pred, but he's the friggin Punisher so the Pred's toast.

Estacado
ermm

Soljer
Originally posted by masterbruce
i disagree

Punisher can also take out and toy with a group of marines...so he's at least on par with a Pred, but he's the friggin Punisher so the Pred's toast.

Did you miss 2 and 4?

Movie Predator != comic Predator.

Comic Predator >>>>>> Movie Predator > Punisher. no expression.

godking
Depends on the situation. If the predator choses not to **** around & kill Frank quickly there is not much Frank can do.

If the predator choses to hunt frank and give Frank the time to prepare he might take it.

masterbruce
Originally posted by godking
Depends on the situation. If the predator choses not to **** around & kill Frank quickly there is not much Frank can do.

If the predator choses to hunt frank and give Frank the time to prepare he might take it.

preds like to give their prey a equal chance...or else its not honorable and that would be worse than death

Estacado
Originally posted by masterbruce
preds like to give their prey a equal chance...or else its not honorable and that would be worse than death
Have you ever read a Predator comic? no expression

masterbruce
Originally posted by Estacado
Have you ever read a Predator comic? no expression

yes...flipped through some at a bookstore awhile back

endrict
Frank can win but however I would agree that he needs some prep.

If he was in the Jungle with a few weapons then the hunt is on.... I am sure Frank will lose.

Bouboumaster
Frank loose, but not all.

Soljer
Originally posted by Bouboumaster
Frank loose, but not all.

yes

Ever damned time against a non-jobbing Predator. Even a blooded could take him out.

TheGame17
Originally posted by Soljer
yes

Ever damned time against a non-jobbing Predator. Even a blooded could take him out.

what if punisher had his machine gun, grenades, etc... couldn't he have a chance. remember, i put the fight in the New York slums so there's some cover for Frank.

Soljer
what if punisher had his machine gun, grenades, etc... couldn't he have a chance. remember, i put the fight in the New York slums so there's some cover for Frank.

No contest. The comic predators could probably take all the ammo frank could throw at him and still tear him limb from limb.

Not to mention the plasmacaster simply locks on, and then there's no more Frank. no expression.

Estacado
Yup also it was shown that some of the Preds can take an rpg to the chest.

MERCILOUS
predator threads are some of my favorite but they're always so vague, the person who makes them needs to say what skill level the predator has, some preds fight like punks while others are on par with shang chi. they are a race so when someone makes a thread that just says "...vs. predator" well what predator is that exactly? a youth predator that just got his braids put in? a blooded predator? an elder predator who's been on hundreds and hundreds of hunts? and even then that doesn't really denote the level of skill.

frank has a chance against a predator who's not very good or not very smart, but notice, this is usually the case in the movies. usually the pred in the movie will be given the flaw of overconfidence, so that the hero can dramatically prevail. that's always the case in predator cross over books too. but in pred books, where's there's no "hero" that has to advance the story it's completeley different.

Alfheim
Originally posted by MERCILOUS
predator threads are some of my favorite but they're always so vague, the person who makes them needs to say what skill level the predator has, some preds fight like punks while others are on par with shang chi. they are a race so when someone makes a thread that just says "...vs. predator" well what predator is that exactly? a youth predator that just got his braids put in? a blooded predator? an elder predator who's been on hundreds and hundreds of hunts? and even then that doesn't really denote the level of skill.

frank has a chance against a predator who's not very good or not very smart, but notice, this is usually the case in the movies. usually the pred in the movie will be given the flaw of overconfidence, so that the hero can dramatically prevail. that's always the case in predator cross over books too. but in pred books, where's there's no "hero" that has to advance the story it's completeley different.

Smacked it. Hit the nail on the head.

Soljer
Originally posted by Alfheim
Smacked it. Hit the nail on the head.

Indeed. The Punisher can win over a jobbing Predator.

But is obliterated off the face of the Earth otherwise.

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.