Club hopping

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

Dim
Another thing I was thinking about this weekend while I was trucking my ferret all over God's creation for tests.

How many of us here like going to clubs?... Me, myself I'm not big on them...I just sit there and hang out and drink. (more of a solitude person) I'm too shy to actually dance infront of a bunch of people....I can't dance. (now you know)

jayride
It just seems so useless. When my friends or myself go club and bar hopping, something very obvious is noticed. The majority of people there have a large quantity of failed relationships. If you want to meet someone for a quickie, go clubbing. If you're looking for a long-term successful relationship, go to the library or church or heck, even have your mom set you up. (perish the thought!) How could this be wrong? Think about it.

It CAN be fun, but really...isn't skating, biking, or hiking sooo much mor fun (and productive) with a group of friends?

Captain REX
I agree with Jayride. I meet more girls at schools than at parties.

ToMacco
That's bullshit. Jayride, were going clubbing, right now. Get washed up and go to a cash machine. We're gonna get laid tonight.

Captain REX
laughing out loud Can I come? I can wear my Sexy Beast mask!

*puts on mask of Austin Powers*

ToMacco
Um. . . you might be too young. But don't worry, I'll find you a fake ID real quick.

Captain REX
Oh goodie!

*pastes a face of Austin Powers to an ID*

jayride
Hoooold up there man! I can't just up and leave. My wife will see me. Gimme a few...Tropics is still open right?

Captain REX
Uh...yeah, I think so. If not we'll be the only three there. big grin

ToMacco
That means more booze for us.

jayride, just get loaded with your wife, then when she passes out, come on out with us.

Captain REX
Or she can come with as and see what wild things Jayride's wife does when showered with foam and drunk enough to throw-up...

On second thought, lets go with To's plan. big grin

ToMacco
although, your plan is not without fault.

Captain REX
K, my plan then.

ToMacco
jayride? We're waiting, man. It's your call. Either way, were going out, damnit.

Captain REX
You betcha.

jayride
alright, she's asleep...I'm about an hour and a half away though.

Captain REX
Hey, I live hours away...scratch that...days away and I can't drive!

*whispers to To*

Do you get the feeling he thinks we're serious?

jayride
laughing out loud
I've done my homework (somewhat).

Captain REX
I figured. big grin

ToMacco
I am serious. I'm bored as hell right now. I'm not ready for sleep.

finti
I am more of a pub/bar guy myself and Jayride what a load of crap.

jayride
are ya single finti?

finti
No I am not

Corran
I like clubs.

Fire
who doesn't

Corran
I especially like my Driver, it's great when you connect properly and the ball just flies.

Fire
hehe

finti
roll eyes (sarcastic) how lame

Tex

yerssot
bad clubs in Texas, by the hearing of it

Tex
Dallas' Deep Ellum has some of the craziest clubs in the country.
You always see famous people out there.eek!

yerssot
like bjork?

Tex
Yes actually.
She performed live in 2 different clubs in Dallas back in 1996.
I didn't go sad

ToMacco
Don't worry. You're better off.

finti
as you would be if you stayed away from the Bob beak nasal Dylan concert some weeks back

mechmoggy
It all depends what mood I'm in. Sometimes I prefer a pub night or possibly an all day pub crawl but other times its great to get all tarted up and go clubbing after 10pm when they start getting busy.

Fire
I agree with u mech

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.