thanos vs captain marvel, black adam

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

carver9
Who wins.

guy222
Originally posted by carver9
Who wins.

which cap marvel...is this ww black adam

carver9
Originally posted by guy222
which cap marvel...is this ww black adam

How many captain marvels are there and this is black adam that ripped amazo head off and ran as fast as one of the flash.

guy222
How many captain marvels are there and this is black adam that ripped amazo head off and ran as fast as one of the flash.

Monica Rambeau was one

I like the team

tkitna
Thanos

Soljer
There are multiple Marvel Captain Marvels, and multiple DC Captain Marvels.

Which one?

dvampire
It doesn't matter which Captian Marvel it is, the team takes it.

carver9
Dc captain marvel

guy222
Dc captain marvel

Shazam ftw

llagrok
The Hulk will probably get the squeeze on Black Adam, then all he has to say is "shazam" and Hulk should be fried. It's not enough to kill him, but two Shazam's should knock him out.

Bouboumaster
Thanos would make regret to Black Adam is cocky attitude.

tkitna
I'm not seeing how 2 Captain Marvels are going to knock out a character thats fought Odin and humiliated Silver Surfer. Thanos is a team wrecker and I just cant see 2 flying bricks beating him.

llagrok
Originally posted by tkitna
I'm not seeing how 2 Captain Marvels are going to knock out a character thats fought Odin and humiliated Silver Surfer. Thanos is a team wrecker and I just cant see 2 flying bricks beating him.

Thanos admitted that fighting Hulk was something he had avoided. Obviously because his physical strength isn't on par with him.

So Black Adam/Cap Marv is stronger than Thanos imo. They also have the magical advantage, together with speed.

Soljer
Originally posted by llagrok
Thanos admitted that fighting Hulk was something he had avoided. Obviously because his physical strength isn't on par with him.

So Black Adam/Cap Marv is stronger than Thanos imo. They also have the magical advantage, together with speed.

dur

Anyways, back to the topic at hand. Currently, Billy is SHAZAM, so he likely wins this.

If you meant Classic Billy and Black Adam, then Thanos takes this damn near every time.

llagrok
Originally posted by Soljer
dur

Anyways, back to the topic at hand. Currently, Billy is SHAZAM, so he likely wins this.

If you meant Classic Billy and Black Adam, then Thanos takes this damn near every time.

laughing out loud

Mider999
why make any threads with thanos he's always the winner in your opinions, if you put him up against someone who can actually beat him up then its called a spite thread, some of you must have cried when he died in annihilation.

Estacado
Originally posted by dvampire
It doesn't matter which Captian Marvel it is, the team takes it.
nutnut

Soljer
Originally posted by Mider999
why make any threads with thanos he's always the winner in your opinions, if you put him up against someone who can actually beat him up then its called a spite thread, some of you must have cried when he died in annihilation. dur

Mider999
bunny bunny

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.